still havent managed from 2010!!!

soo

Hi All

I bought the noogle in December 2010 and still haven't managed to get it to work. I posted here and tried the different methods but could only get one to swell before a farting noise then deflating. Admittedly I only tried intermittently throughout 2011, but after losing weight, now more than ever I need this too work. I don't know what to do is there a failsafe way of getting this to work?
Help please

Matt B

Hi Soo,Have you watched the u-tube clip Flatty Natty did for NB?It's great,and her boobs are a good example of what you can get with the NB.

Matt ;)

lexuswoman

I had the same problem. I bought the CL cups and I could never get them to fit properly, they were always digging into my ribs under my breasts. I tried the soft rings and pumped and got this really bad discoloration, bruising and what looked like tiny broken blood vessels and I didn't overpump either, I was just trying to get them to seal. I ended up selling my NB on ebay and splurging on a Brava, the cups have these giant soft silicone rings which are so much easier on my skin. I don't wear it 10 hours a day, I can't, I work full time and I can't sleep in the thing, but I use manual suction and try to wear it for 30 minutes to an hour most everyday. I'm also using the Breast Enlargment without surgery video and I think I've grown about half an inch. I'm on week #11 of 16 on the video program. Have you used cocoa butter cream or bio-oil before you put the cups on. Its frustrating isn't it, when you want to use it and can't even get the cups to seal. Hope you find something that works!

soo

Thanks for replying and support matt and lexus. I will look on youtube and seeif it helps :)

Cat86

Have u tried just pumping one boob at a time. So far that's the only way I can do it and even then I can't move around very much or I get the fart sound too.

soo

Matt B said:
Hi Soo, what size cups did you get/and you are using an oil or a lotion Right?

Hi Matt
I am usingthe large with aloe vera gel which is pretty good as it goes sticky when its drying

soo

Cat86 said:
Have u tried just pumping one boob at a time. So far that's the only way I can do it and even then I can't move around very much or I get the fart sound too.

I might have to do that, but what do you do exactly with timngs ie 30 mins on one and then the other? whats your routine and more importantly is it working :)

Matt B

Hi Soo,I usually do both at the same time,but sometimes I switch.I have done one for an hour and the other for an hour,depends on what I'm doing.Once you get the hang of it,it's easy.Like Lucy said;"it's a bit fiddley at first!"
Are the cups staying on now?
Oh,and you might want to try shaving cream,as it works real well.I use olive oil cuz it helps get rid of the rings.I did use mineral oil last time cuz I ran out of o.o. and it worked great

soo

Thanks Matt

I could probably do 1/2 hour each boob tops with the traffic in my house do you think this is enough?also couldnt find flatty nattys youtube piece looked under noogleberry and flatty natty?

Matt B

Hi Soo,that's better than nothing.Google using the noogleberry and see what comes up and go from there.

i'll try too.

LizK

Hi Soo,
I've only had my Noogleberry 2 weeks and also had trouble the first few times. I found it much easier to only do one breast at a time. Also, I use 2 small food clips to clip off the tubing to each cup as I pump the other cup. By the second week I was up and running with 2 cups and have now filled the Large cups and had to order the next size up. I haven't had the bruises and red spots mentioned by other Nooglers as I take it gently. Persevere - it's worth it. I've had more success in this last 2 weeks with Noogleberry than I had in 4 months with Triactol, PM, EPO and Maca.
Look luck,
Liz

soo

Thats great Liz, I will try attaching one at a time as it is a bit awkward holding the large ones in place while trying to get suction. Thanks for your advice :)

soo

Thanks again Matt, I've just done half hour each boobie, a little swelling I think but its early days.

xmissmelissa

Have you tried bathtub noogling? When I first started, I had trouble when I moved up to the medium domes from the smalls. I could not for the life of me get them to keep suction. It seemed whenever I moved a muscle they would fart off or just let a ton of air out. I got so frustrated. Then I read something on here about bathtub noogling, so I tried that. Back then, it was the only way I could get the medium cups to stay securely. Once they swelled a bit in the tub, I figured out I could quit my bath and then noogle around the house as I pleased. I've gained some growth since then, and now here I am sitting at my computer with my medium cups on, no bath first, and I can barely get any air to squeeze out of the cups if I try. :)
I will mention that although I don't always do baths now, EVERY time I noogle I use hot water on my boobs and the cups (I get them nice and steamy) and lots of lotion.

soo

Hi

Thanks for your advice, I have kinda given up as I didn't have the time to do 1 boob at a time, and to be honest im not sure if I have the right size cups. I will try your method as I can see it makes sense. :)

soo

Hi Matt, hope you are well, I am using the large domes as im quite wide and a 34. Before I started dieting I was a 34dd and full up top now theyre somewhat teabag-ish :(

Matt B

Hi Soo, I'm sure if you keep noogling those tea bags will improve. And thanks,things here are great and the girls are improving.I just got back from a job and I wore a bra all day so I'm curious to see what they look like.I posted a few pics this week cuz they just looked good to me.Hope I didn't over do it.