STILL no results

blurose262

Hi all, I have a request for advice/encouragement. I have been faithfully noogling for two months, twice daily, at one hour in the AM and PM. I switched from the S to the M domes after about two weeks, but I have not gotten any results. The swelling goes down after less than an hour, my breasts aren't really filling the domes much differently than almost two months ago, I have ring marks and light bruising at the top of my breasts, and nothing seems to work. I use lots of lotion when I pump. I have tried not pumping so hard so that I don't get ring marks. When I do this, I don't get any swelling at all. I have tried the pump and release, pump and hold, and pump and release and then hold techniques. I am really, really, really discouraged. I sleep in a bra after my PM session...

I looked at my breasts in the mirror today, and they look just as small as ever. I also don't feel any fullness, nor do I fit bras any differently. If anything, I am even smaller than I was before in some of my bras ;(.

I know that I am supposed to be patient, and that this is not a miracle solution. But I was hoping to see SOME results after two months. Maybe swelling that lasted longer, more swelling in the domes...something. I feel like I am doing something wrong, or like this is just not going to work for me. I don't want to get implants, either.

I hate being so negative...I just need help ;). Anyone, someone, please advise! Thanks in advance!

jnorton22002

hi Blurose,

I know how sometimes things don't seem to be right or work right. I feel that way allot. When we feel this way, we need to focus on positive thoughts. Not all of us nooglers are fast responders, in fact many take more than 2 mo. to see some results. How much water are you drinking? Are you eating a balanced diet? Things like that can affect results. You could try pump and release method and pump and hold to encourage more fluid to enter into the breasts. Most important though is faith. It WILL work. we just need to give it time. Time is the magic key here. I, being a genetic male, have gone from flat to b cup boobs. Some of my growth was caused by medication from my cancer but certainly not all of it. Noogleberry is responsible or most of it. Please give it time. You are still in the end a beautiful person. Boobs really don't measure a persons heart or beauty. Stay positive my dear.

Hugs and love Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

SueB5

Hi Blurose. Everytime I go on here feeling like I am not gettng anywhere, I have to eat my words in my next months stats catchup. I feel like progress occurs in steps and when I least expect it. I have not really had much going on for a while now but I have just discovered to my surprise that I have now grown an inch after 4 months.
I wonder if you are losing weght? Have you taken before photos? That is how I first found out I had changed because I am taking them every 10 weeks. Also is there someone else who can give you an objective opinion because you see them everyday? I really urge you to continue, it really is early days; I am so glad I didn't give up.
Please watch that bruising! Sue

blurose262

Ladies, thank you so much for your support. To answer your questions, I did take before pictures but I have not uploaded them yet. I thought I would upload them once I saw some growth. I have always been really, really lean. Like, I'm on the far end of healthy for skinny people according to my BMI. To be honest, I am sometimes borderline underweight, but my doctor tells me to not obsess about gaining weight because I have always been thin but healthy, and because my mom is thin and my dad was thin. As far as water intake and diet, I must confess...I probably don't consume much water daily, and my diet is...lol...full of fast food and junk food. Could changing my diet and drinking a lot of water really make a difference?

blurose262

Oh, and as far as the objective opinion...no. I know it sounds archaic but my boyfriend and I are waiting until marriage so...he doesn't really get to cop a feel or see them hehe. He swears that he doesn't care what size I am and that he loves my skinny little ruler-shaped body the way it is...But I think that something must be wrong with him lol.

jnorton22002

Yes my dear Blue, water DOES make a difference. I didn't believe it much at all in the beginning. Then I tried and really began to show some growth. Lately, though haven't been drinking as much. Sooooo guess what? I'm not growing or am growing very slowly. Do try to drtink more water. It is also GOOD for you. Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

that1spaztichik

I agree...when I don't drink water, I DO NOT swell. It's so depressing. Lately I've been trying to get in my 70oz of water a day, and it's been getting better. I've read and heard from various sources that it's best to drink half of your body weight in lbs, in oz. So I'm 140lbs about...so half of that number is 70...add oz to the end, 70oz is what I should drink, lol. Hope that helps...because I TOTALLY see the correlation between water intake/swelling.

34asm

i've been noogling for 5 months now. i didn't get any swelling at all until 4 months into it. even now, some days i still don't get any swelling, and my swelling goes down faster than it takes for the ring marks to go away! :'( is it possible to grow without swelling?

melons

34asm ==> how much water do you drink while noogling and also in a day ?

I can assure you if you drink enough water you will get swelling , cant talk about the how soon it goes down , coz it goes down very soon for me too with the XLs...

another thing to try is to use heat on the boobies before noogling , like with a heating pad

melons

one easy way tht i just tried is --> take 2 thick bathing towels and put a clothing iron on it for sometime whn its hot put the towel on ur boob to warm it up, while u r warming up the boob with the toewl put the iron on the second towel so whn the first loses heat u can use the second one - this way u can keep alternating , I normally put the 2 towels side by side when the first one is ready i put the towel on d second towel then lift the first one and use it..

hope this helps

i will let u know how the heating thing works for me

roadrashes

Hi. I'm finding that massaging the area in a brisk manner with lotion does help speed up the fading process. I am very fair skinned and use padding so it's going to happen like someone like me. Also try to make sure you are not cathing just the skin of your upper body and try to change spots /positions when it deflates or comes loose to avoid making the indents so severe..

34asm

thanks melons, i will try the heating method. does this help get more swelling or keep the swelling going longer? as for water intake, i think i drink around 5-7 full glasses a day. i drink a lot of green tea though... dont' know if that has to do with anything.

roadrashes, do you massage after you take off the NG to make the marks fade faster? i try to place the cuts a little higher on some days, and a little lower on other days, but after a little bit of pumping, they always end up on the same spots.

roadrashes

Hi. Yes, I do it right away otherwise my marks stay a while. Also, if I feel a pinching on my upper chest or by my arm pit I stop and reposition. I use a little lotion and briskly massage rub in opposite directions and then I take a very warm wash cloth and place it on top of red marks. Usually within 30 min it is gone. If I get the roadrash look. Broken skin I use neosporin and that usually makes an instant improvement.Hope this helps.

melons

hey 34asm,

Take a look at one of replies I just posted , should help you ==>

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2684.msg27596.html#msg27596

Heating helps with both getting the swelling and also retaining it , even you feel cold on your boobies right after you pump tht means you are gonna lose the swelling real fast , which is why wear something warm which is like just ironed out or something ...

I would say increase your water intake to 3 litres daily ,

Use heat+massage before noogling , keep grabbing the flesh above your boobs too (ie below you collar bone , we tend to miss tht part , also massage the boobs, use heat as well for about 15 mins ) - it should help

Above all give it a little more time - say about 1 month at least to see the swelling ... (assuming you noogle twice a day for an hour each time)

Hope this helps.
melons

34asm

thanks so much for the tips!

yesterday, i tried heating pad + massages and noggled on and off for almost all day! i also drank water almost every hour or so. by night time, i was able to get the most swelling i've ever had! i was also, for the first time in 5 months, able to pump past the 2.5" mark on the large domes. they still deflated really quickly though (like within 10 mins) but i'm hoping this will improve with time now that i'm able to get more swelling than before. ;D

melons

hey 34asm,

good to know you tried the tips and you got a great swelling :) , nice

if the swelling goes down quick , try heat after noogling too and dont change into clothes tht feel cold to touch... heat your clothes too :D , a little insane but will help

use a bra which is neither too tight nor too cold

what i do is i use a saran wrap and keep it on , tht helps me i guess

lots luv,
melons

32aa

I read your post and you sound just like me. I am thin, I was 95-100lbs during high school and now in college I am barely 103-110lbs (my weight fluctuates). I am only 5'3". I am a 32aa and I have been noogling since the end of august and I barely reach the 1 1/2", but reading the lovely ladies stories here help motivate me when I'm down. The swelling doesn't stay long for me, it seems to go away after an hour or so. I had to stop noogling for almost 2 months because I got bruising, they finally went away but I have these ugly brown marks that I am trying to get rid of at the moment. I would like to be updated on your results since we are so similar.

Always remember "never give up, never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest