Suddenly Purple!

LISATG

Hi All,

This morning when I started my session I was getting ready to release after 10 minutes and my boobs were purple! :(
After massage and heat I pumped just to comfortable which I normally do for first pump. When I went to release pressure I noticed the purple color. I was far from an overpump, about 1/2 of what I pump after the initial lighter pump. I released and pumped even less and the purple didn't return, but they were a much deeper red color than normal, especially at that light of a pump.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any clue as to what caused it?

Naturally I'm concerned, because I'm unable to pump as much and moreso wondering about damage. Should I take a break for a bit or just do the light pumps?

Thanks!

noog

Hey Lisa. This happens to me, and when it does I have to pump after I get my boobs steamy and warm, and keep them this way. There's been times that I thought I warmed them up good, then when pumping, not even with pressure that I normally use they start to turn purple. So I take the cups off, and apply a hot steamy towel again, and get my cups hot and steamy.Once I get them warm enough I don't have the purple boob problem. That's why I like nooglin in the tub because I never have this problem. This is what helps for me. I always wonder if it's days my circulation not as good or something, because some days I can pump fine without it happening and other days I hardly pump and they turn purple. Good luck!

LISATG

Thanks Hooters. I thought I was heating up well before pumping and will try a little more and longer before hand. Thanks for the tip!