Summer's Tale

James

"I did take 2 days off this week & then last night only did an hour & held for only 15 mins and I am still very red this morn."

I take it then you are stopping every 15 minutes to remove the domes and massage, especially where the domes press against your chest, then repeat. This should prevent the ring marks. The ring marks (pressure point where the dome presses and produces a ring around your breasts) should fade (mostly) away in about 15 minutes. Pumping and holding for a whole hour will produce permanent scars. Using oil? If you are talking about overall redness, then I think that is less serious and just massaging should eventually make that go away. I believe the boobs need recovery time, and have been suggesting that noogling only once or twice a week could be better, just massage on the other days. If you did only twice a week, then I would expect the redness to completely go away. Although it is best to massage with oil, you can also massage your boobs at other times (such as in bed) without oil. Good luck :)

summer

That is what I did last night but the last month I have been doing the hold for 30-60 mins & only massaging at the end. And actually, now that you mention it I have only been massaging w the enhancement cream & not oil.

I have never had problems w the marks where the actual domes sit. Even w the pump & hold they went away rather quickly. I started worrying that the redness is not going to go away and that was what was meant by the permanent rings. Shew!

Thanks for reminding me that the massage cream isn't the same as using the oil. I was just thinking massage is massage... and during those 2 months of non-noogling I was only using the cream.

The good news is I really think I starting to look larger. The tape measure still doesn't show anything but bras are tighter. I just hope my little bit of excitement isn't at the expense of permanent red boobies! I'll get the oil back out :)

summer

I have a question. I was reading in the forum last night about going bra-less and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts. I have always worn bra's all the time (even while sleeping) but heard recently that you can actually sag more wearing them all the time. So now, I try to go without sometimes (but it's very uncomfortable) and only when I'm not moving a whole lot. And I always put one on for exercising thinking that jumping around would make u sag. Do you think whether boobs are saggy or not is just because everyone 's body is different, amount of targeted pec exercises you do, hormonal differences, breast feeding, going bra-less??

jo66

I don't like bras, mind you my breasts are on the smaller side. I hardly ever wore them growing up. I only wear them now when go to the gym or when I'm at work. I prefer a sports bra over all the others, I hate the underwire and the sports bra seems to fit me better. When I'm at work I use the silicon nipple covers since I have very large nipples otherwise I don't care who stares them when I'm out and about. Just be mindful of what you wear and remember fashion tape can be your best friend sometimes.

summer

I like sports bras best also, but I also like tight clothes too. I haven't been using them much lately though as I'm trying to move the girls more forward.

Do you wear the nipple covers w the sports bra?? I have them but can't get them to stick to save my life. If you have a trick I'd love to hear it! :)

Just another update, I was alone Fri night so did a noogling marathon (3.5 hrs). I used the CXL for 2 hours & then to the XXL for 1.5 hours. I was trying for 2 w those also but my ribcage was so sore under my armpit I couldn't continue. The swelling was CRAZY. I didnt measure before I went to bed but still had over 1inch of swelling the next morning. I'm hoping to try it again soon.

My tape measure is also showing some improvement but I've also put on 10lbs. Once I get it back off I'll have a better idea of if I have real growth or just more fat overall.

jo66

I do wear them under the bra. I work for TV station and when I'm out reporting I need to keep the headlights off.

I've had success keeping them on by themselves with toupee tape/glue.

summer

Well, I got the weight back off and measured myself again and the tape was not kind to me. I really think I am tape challenged. The good news is I think I look bigger. Maybe I am just rounder even if I don't stick out further?? I'll take whatever I can get.

5'6", 140 lbs
30" under bust
37.5" across bust

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 72

James

You definitely have gained. :) In your latest picture, you have cleavage, your boobs are pushed against each other. Taking pictures in the same bra makes comparison much easier.

fairypump

Beware of noogling marathons ! I would not wait until my ribcage is sore. ON my early days of noogling, I bruised my underboob skin against a rib and it took more than a week to heal.
Regarding the uselessness of bras, there have been some medical studies with young athletic women who stopped wearing them. The initial discomfort quickly faded away and was replaced with a better feeling after growth of ligaments.
So it is not too late for you to be free, especially important when sleeping. Better leave bras with underwire, worn only under a dress if required for special events a few hours a months.

summer

It has been a busy couple of months & not really the good kind either:(

I have only been noogling sporadically & not for very long either. If I can get an hour in once or twice a week Ive been doing good. I havd tried a couple of times to do at least 7 mins @ the end w the XXL but cant get suction w only 1 hour of swelling. Very depressing.

Im actually down 20lbs right now. Yippee! When I was doing the BO, 5lbs up or down resulted in a 1/2 inch change in boob size. I just measured myself to see how much Ive lost. I can tell it was some since my bras are looser. AF is here too so not the best time to measure but curiosity got the best of me. I know my ribcage went down by the same amount but seriously that can only go down so much anyway. I was afraid I would be down 2 inches based on past experiences. Im happy. Hopefully that means I "gained".

5'6" 120 lbs
29.5 under bust
37 across bust

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 76

James

Looks like to me, that despite the 1/2" drop, you are still making progress. I could easily be wrong, but it looks like you have extended the shoulder straps of you bra in the last pic. This has allowed your boobs to fit nicely without bulging out like the previous one and you still have significantly more cleavage than in your first pic.

Also in March you say it took you 2 hour of pumping with your XL domes before you could move up to your XXL domes and in May it took only 1 hour. I suggest you try a long session about once a week spending as much time as you can with the XXL domes. I bet you will find that the time required to switch to the XXLs will get less and less ;)

summer

Sorry if I was unclear. I could not get suction w the XXL at only 1 hour of pumping. Those domes are just way too wide for my ribcage. I have not had time for any noogling marathons.... I hope things slow down soon. Im really running ragged right now. :( I really do think if I could get the XXLs on it would help, lately my nipples really hurt when I am able to pump (which has only been about 1 hour a week). I think it is because my whole boob is being extended out all in front and nothing to the sides and is putting so much pressure at the nipple. Maybe I am completely wrong but I do know my boobs are awful pointy. I sure do wish I could get the hang of the XXLs. I dont think they are any taller just much wider, which is what I really think I need.

On a sad note, I took my neice to an amusement park this past week and was walking around the water park in my bathing suit. How horrible.

James

With your 20lb weight loss, I would have thought you would feel quite good in a bikini. Your breasts are certainly big enough.

I think what you want is a nipple blocker. The most often used is a tennis ball because it is fuzzy and will let the air pass. If it is the right size, put it in the dome so when you pump your nipple presses against the ball and the remaining breast tissue will spread out to the sides of the dome. You may need something bigger or smaller to get the right position, some people have had good success by cutting a margarine container to appropriate size and taping it to the inside of the dome. Make sure air can get by and mount it at the correct depth.

You should be drinking lots of water, especially while pumping, but all day. This will help the swelling process, Only noogling once per week is ok (preferably several hours) but you should really try to massage with flaxseed oil at least 15 minutes every morning and evening. Flaxseed oil should be refrigerated to keep it from going rancid. You only need a small amount about the size of a quarter on the palm of your hand for each breast and massage until it is completely absorbed.

summer

Yeah, you would think so. The only thing I can say is severe body image issues that have cost me thousands of dollars & years in therapy. I should probably still be in therapy but I needed a break.

This is a pic of the bathing suit top I wore. It is probably 10 yrs old. LOL. And looks like new, you can see how much I go out of the house 1/2 naked. It is a size 36C back when I thought that is what I should be wearing. I definitely fill it out more now than I did 10 yrs ago but it makes me a little sad that after 2yrs of Brava & 1.5 yrs of noogling & countless yrs of BO & all kinds of other pills I can still wear the same size. Oh well, such is life. At least I do fill it out better. I should probably buy another suit that is the right size but I wear it so infrequently I can't justify spending the money.

About the nipple blocks.... I have tried that a few times w a tennis ball but I don't feel like I get as good swelling. I am already filling out the sides pretty good without using it and then the ball limits how far I can swell "out". My skin is touching the sides over 1/2 way up the domes already. I was hoping my boobs would actually fill in the holes around the ball (so they would actually swell higher than my nipple) but that didn't seem to happen. Maybe I just need to play w it more. I was trying to find something smaller than a tennis ball but haven't figured out anything else. I didn't really understand the margarine container thing & I dont use any so was reluctant to buy it just to experiment. And maybe I shouldn't worry about swelling "more" as long as Im swelling @ all that is what is probably the most important.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 76

BuxomBoobs

Summer!

I think you are correct when you say body image issues...

Because from what I can see, you have wonderful boobs already! Honestly, you have nothing to have issues with, your already looking great!

:D certainly it can not hurt to continue as adding more icing on your already HOT cake will just make you sweeter.

I think you just need to modify how you see yourself, because I do not see anything that needs further work on the outside!

Try adding a mirror to your therapy, look into it and tell that person how wonderful they are and I think you can change that issue right around.

Sending you lots of hugs.

BB

summer

LOL, you are funny! The icing part really made me laugh. Thank you for the hugs, I really needed them this week :)

James

summer said:
... I was trying to find something smaller than a tennis ball but haven't figured out anything else. I didn't really understand the margarine container thing & I dont use any so was reluctant to buy it just to experiment.
It doesn't have to be a margarine container, any plastic bottle will do. See this post:

Mumma Bear said:
1. Cut a wedge from the bottom of a large plastic container
2. Make sure the edges are nice and smooth
3. Place inside the dome upside down (CL size shown)
4. Fix in place with masking tape
5. Use blue tac to smooth out the shape inside.
index.php

index.php

index.php

Another possibility is to crumple up some paper into a ball of the appropriate size.

BTW what size is that bra you are using for your pics?

summer

Hey James, thanks for the instructions on the "shelf" I tried a couple of things so far & am still working out the particulars to make it work for me but understand the possibilities better now :)

I just noticed your question on the bra size. The ugly neon green bra is an unpadded 34DD. It was cheap and didn't want to spend a lot on a bra that I dont't wear/wash (so it doesn't get stretched or get mis-shapen in the laundry). Really trying to make sure I see any growth. I know that isnt the size I should be wearing either but again, it was cheap.

I do have some great news. I was able to get suction on the XXLs after 1 hour on the XLs this week. The key was changing up the foam padding. Instead of using the stuff that came w the domes I decided to splurge & buy a yoga mat. I used this huge piece which covers basically my whole chest & cut out a small hole for my boob. Some of the mat is actually being sucked up in the dome w my boob but I think it provides something for the domes to attach too since the wont wrap around my ribcage like I need them to. LOL. They still hurt like the dickens and since under my armpit I have to hold up my arm & I think it is cutting off my circulation a little in my arm because it is starting to go numb after a few mins. I am afraid to use them for too long but if I can get a 7 min hold on each side I think it'll provide some boob widening without doing any damage to my circulation. The pain is not in the boobs (they arent even turning red) but from the skin on my side & my armpit.