Super Swelling for a newbie!!

soonenough

OMG, congrats on your swelling; your increase is something to drool for. On your snoogling, how do you make it comfortable? I noogle for only 2 hours, and I'm ready to tear the cups from my chest even when I noogle while sitting or awake. Rachel, another user here, snoogle too quite a bit, and I can see how that will help and increase greatly the growth rate, but the more I noogle (I'm on 4th wk, 1 day), the more I can't stand doing it for a long time.

I like your advise. Maybe, I can noogle frequently, but not on longer blocks of time, and that would have the same effect too??

AA2C

Thanks!
When I snoogle, I first pump until I feel a strong suction and then I release once I lay down until there is very little suction (enough to keep them on) until I am comfortable and it just feels like something is lying on my chest rather than pulling at it(at that point I use my air lock). I think the amount of suction I use for snoogling would probably be similar to or a bit stronger than what suction the Brava system has. I usually wake up within a few hours to take them off so that I can sleep on my side or stomach, although I did make it though the night once :).
As far as noogling more on separate occasions, I think that would work too although probably not quite as effective as wearing it for longer period of time. I say this b/c I find that the longer I noogle the longer the swelling lasts and I think swelling time is directly proportional to growth if you noogle consistently also. I think the most important thing is consistency and if that means noogling an hour here and there vs snoogling you are still ahead of the game. My main focus now is getting to 300 hours while noogling consistently so snoogling helps with that. Hope that helps :)

soonenough said:
OMG, congrats on your swelling; your increase is something to drool for. On your snoogling, how do you make it comfortable? I noogle for only 2 hours, and I'm ready to tear the cups from my chest even when I noogle while sitting or awake. Rachel, another user here, snoogle too quite a bit, and I can see how that will help and increase greatly the growth rate, but the more I noogle (I'm on 4th wk, 1 day), the more I can't stand doing it for a long time.

I like your advise. Maybe, I can noogle frequently, but not on longer blocks of time, and that would have the same effect too??

Lily13

Wow I commend you on your dedication. haha I wish I could noogle as much as you do, but I don't have the motivation. ;)

Grats on your swelling!

AA2C

to secret, I have the medium cups to start with. I thought about starting with the extra smalls but I figured, I'd take the risk. So far they are working well and I can get my breasts to reach the 2 inch mark.

On another note, I just did measurements tonight after not having pumped for a whole day. And my cycle isn't due for another 2 weeks I think. I've been noogling for 10 days now. I'll put the before noogling and after noogling for 10 days measurements below:

Before After

Above breast: 30.5 31
Across nipple: 29.5 30
Under bust: 28.5 28

Looks like I'm a half an inch bigger than I used to be before pumping above and across the breast. And looks like I lost a half inch below the breasts. I wonder if that is normal. Even if it is just swelling at this point, I'm happy that I'm not deflating all the way back to point zero. It would be pretty awesome if I gained a half inch a week ;D

secret

AA2C, good to hear your growing that sexy .5 inch.
i only got an actual .5 within this month but i been on noogle for a pretty long time. My growth is really slow but i'm happy with it :D its better than nothing//

CONGRATZ

AA2C

Thanks ladies :)

The best thing about noogling is getting to see on a daily basis what my results will look like from the swelling. This def keeps me motivated to keep going.

noogleberry1

Hey AA, I took natureday and grew a inch and a half in total, I think the best of their products is the liquid (Ive taken them all) and I grew an inch after 3 weeks of taking it. I had much the same measurements as you I think, started at 30" across bust and it took me to 31". Everyone is different, but it did work for me :)

You look great by the way!!

AA2C

So here is an update. After my cycle came and I stopped snoogling for a bit my results didn't seem as permanent and my swelling and ability to swell as much decreased, so I decided to start taking Ultra breast on March 24th. So far I am noticing some sharp pains in my breasts occasionally. My swelling is back to being great again. I am trying it for 3 months and I'm hoping that this with nb will help me get some pretty quick and lasting results. In the mean time, snoogling is awesome for long lasting swelling. There is nothing like waking up in the morning with boobs that jiggle ;D.
I'm pretty happy with the progress I'm making so far. When I started nb in March my breast were barely reaching the half inch mark. Now I can pump them up to 2 and a half inches, soon it will be time for the large domes I think and I'm definitely trying the contoured ones. Oh! the other thing I started doing is listening to hypnosis cds for breast enlargement before bed. As you can see, I am pretty determined to have my big beautiful breasts by any means necessary, lol.

Jayga

Hey AA2C, just wondering what how your progress is now? I am the same size as you on your starting pics..probably smaller. Have you had any permanent growth yet?

secret

the swelling is amazing in just four days....wow.

ps: you said you started taking ub from march, did you see any results yet?