Supplements while Noogling

H

honeylove

Hey,

I am new here, and I just got my NB 2 weeks ago. I have had about .5-1cm growth fluctuating after I've started noogling. I am hopeful, and so inspired by the rest of you here.

I was wondering if any of you are using supplements to help make the growth or swelling permanent and also to make enhance it?

Thanks!

B

booler

I just joined this group and have just started noogling. I have been using a breast cream for about a month now. I have become slightly fuller with the cream, but only very slightly. Nothing I could call growth. But my first successful noogling exprience was beyond my wildest dreams. I wonder of the cream prepared my breast to respond so well to the noogleberry? It is something to think about.

H

hopefulgurl

You should probably google search Eve's forum if you are interested in taking supplements. Make sure you do your research before starting anything though so that you don't waste your money on things that don't work.

Goodluck!!

J

jellyDeeeee

Booler what breast cream are you using ???? love jelly....

B

booler

jellyDeeeee said:
Booler what breast cream are you using ???? love jelly....

JellyDD,
I have been using Cleavage-4 cream. I used it almost daily for months until I started noogling. Now I only use it 2-3 times a week. I have been using cocoa butter to pump, and if I remember I throw on a little of the Cleavage-4 cream.
Booler

J

jellyDeeeee

thanks Booler what ingredients does the cream have ????? Im using Purerian serum (blue bottle ) it defintaly plumps the boobs but I dont think its permanent Jelly....

B

booler

jellyDeeeee said:
thanks Booler what ingredients does the cream have ????? Im using Purerian serum (blue bottle ) it defintaly plumps the boobs but I dont think its permanent Jelly....

Cleavage-4 Breast Enhancement Cream Ingredients: Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel, water, octyl palmitate, black cohost extract, damiana extract, calendula extract, saw palmetto extract, don quai extract, PEG-8 stearate, cetyl alcohol, safflower oil, TEA-carbomer 940, squalene, polysorbate 65, methyl & propyl parabens, honey, natural vitamin E (d-alpha and mixed tocopherols), ascorbic acid, and fragrance.

After my bad experience with breast enhancement pills that contain bovine ovary (plumped up my breasts temporarily but made my varicose veins much worse permanantly) I don't feel comfortable taking pills for enhancement. I never faired well with birth control pills either. Oral hormones and I are not compatible.

J

jellyDeeeee

thanks for that well you could give the wonderup cream a go which I think has more herbs in it or use the puerarian serum that will give you extra va va va voom..... but I dont think its permanent but I love the meaty feel of my boobs when I use it.

I also rub in st herb cream every night as I had bought a lot of it lol..... its nice to put lovely creams on our breast girls we shoulf look after our decotage and neck and hands too if were gonna be sexy at 70 lol love jellyDeee...

W

WomanInCanada

Hello,

I have good results with goat's rue caps. See my stats and theory here: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=659. I just updated them.

WIC (used to be for Woman in Canada, but now Woman in China!)

J

jellyDeeeee

thanks wic and happy new year !!!!!! although I havent tried goats rue I know it is a great galactogue with little side effect might take som love jelly....

N

naturalboobs

Hey Woman in China!!!!

I sure missed you!!!! I'm so happy you are doing fine and everything is well. I wanted you to read some of the most recent post on here about cup, breast, and bra sizes. Girl it is very informative info. You are one of the woman that had the same before size as me. So I want to see if this info is any help to you.

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=884.msg6460#msg6460

Love,
Naturalboobs

W

WomanInCanada

Hello Naturalboobs! Big hugs to you!

I checked the link you gave me, but the discussion revolves around XL cups. The medium cups would still do in my case, so I'm not sure if this is the info you wanted to share.

Anyways, on the topic of supplements, I wanted to add that
1. My breasts are quite sensitive (growing pains??)
2. From China, I can't access Eve's forum and it is very frustrating!! :(
3. With NB, my breasts were rounder and fuller on top. That was a big advantage of NB.

With love from the Far East,

WIC

N

naturalboobs

Hi WIC,

I wanted you to read about staying in a particular cup size to long. We were all staying in a certain size until the breast was completely filling it, but that is what was stopping our growth. If you fill the meduims very quickly then you are done wearing that size and need to go to the larger cup to start producing more growth. Instead of just getting good swelling. Does that make sense. If you read through it thoroughly you will see what I'm talking about.

Happy pumping Love,
Naturalboobs

C

catsrule

Hi WIC!!! Great hearing form you!

question for herbal users!! is it ok to use wonder up cream with goat's rue????

i am still reseaching my options...honestly don't know what I need!! or what i am...est. dom or testes. negative or what!?

J

jellyDeeeee

yes catsrule its fine to do that goats rue is simply a galactogue and wonderup a combination of phyto estrogens its not that strong !!!!!!

if you want quick va va voom try the breast spray from puerarian (this is st herbs stuff under a cheaper label) it gives breast density and volume in a few days if used twice a day. dont think its permanent though love Jelly....

C

catsrule

Thanks JelleyDeee!!! How's your pumping schedule going!!?? Still working on that E!! Bless you!!

Anastasia916

I have been taking herbs before I started noogling, I do think both go hand n hand, for those interested in taking supplements, I would advise them to do alot of research first, Eve's forum is good and so is BE board, this is my routine posted on the BE board... http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=4465

H

honeylove

I'm now taking birth control pills because I just recently got married :D I've stopped the breast enhancement supplements such as Fenugreek, PM, and Dong Quai because I feared they might interfere with the effectiveness of the bcp since they deal with the hormones. Any of you use bcp and breast enhancement pills together? What were your results?

Anastasia916

honeylove, I take birth control and take herbs, I have not experienced any problems with it. I take Ortho Trycylen Lo, many have said that Yaz is really good to use with NBE, but I have taken the birth control I'm on since I was 13 to help regulate my periods, so it's the one I trust. I have never gotten pregnant while taking it. And I had unprotected sex with my son's father and my husband now. With neither I have gotten pregnant while taking the birth control and on herbal routines. I actually had to stop taking my birth control for about 6 to 9 months before I could get pregnant with my son.

C

chronicent

I prefer not using any supplements, i was using some supplements and finally i had many side effects, so do not use any supplements