Suss´s stats!

Suss

Hi everyone! I´m a new member allthough I`ve been lurking on the forum for a while Since I`ve gotten so mutch inspiration from all you gals I thought I should put my stats here aswell, hoping me too become an inspiration to others in the future. :)

Before pregnancy I was a small A-cup. During breastfeeding I was a C-D-cup all 3 times. After my 3rd child my breasts where totally destroyed! Not only had they shrunk to nothing, but I also had som skin hanging there... I will get implats if NBE dont work for me, but after noogleing for 7 weeks I must say I feel positive about it! :)

Kids: 3, all breastfed
Size: AAA? or even less? (when I first started)
At nipples: 76 cm/ 30.4 inches Under: 75 cm/ 30 inches
Weight: 53 kg
Hight:165 cm

Suss

Oooops! Don´t know what just happend there, but I send my post a little early... I whant to add my current stats, taken on the same day in my cycle:

At nipples 80 cm/ 32 inches
Under bust: 74.5 cm/ 29.8 inches
Weight: 54 kg
Size: AA!

These messurements are all 12 h after last noogleing session.
I noogle 2-3 times a day fore 1-2.5 h. I actually think my progress would have been bigger if I ordered the mediumcups sooner :)
My breasts alson feel alot densier, and I must say I´ve grown most on the sides so far. I think I fill my 75A (would that be a 30A US-size?) mutch better now, but there are still som gap to fill out. my dreambreasts are a full C.
Hugs to all you fantastic ladies out there! You all are amazingly inspirational!
/Suss

Im pretty sure its 32A in US size. i had 70B-75B and that is 32B in US. in the european measurement the number is not the same as the US measurement number, it is gotten in different way. european it is under breasts, US is crossbreast

Anyway, seems like a very good start!:) 4 cm is amazing!!! And I am pretty sure you wont have to get implants, the start sounds amazing to me!;)

noog

Great growth in 7 weeks!! ;D I was like you, no boobs after breastfeeding, was almost going to get implants until I found nb! Now I hope in a couple of months at swimsuit season when my family see's me in a swimsuit it would be awesome if they ask me if I got a boob Job . Although if not i'm already feeling better about how they look, and know they'll be the size I want, maybe just a little bit saggier then implants, but with a good pushup bra no one will know the difference! I'm sure you'll get the results you want with nb as fast as your responding! Congrats

Jadie15

I was also looking at implants before I found this, hope I dont have to go down that lane!!
Sounds like you are doing well :) congrats

Suss

thanks ladies :D

Well, to be honest I dont think its real growth just yet as theres only been 7 weeks, but Im sure it will be over time! Eitherway Im thrilled to wake-up in the morning a little bigger ;D
Also, my cycle is irregular, so some "growth" might be due to differentcies in hormones, but for sure not all of it. I have not been able to fit my bras in a looooong time, I´ll put it that way ;)

titiana; tanks for the info and the congrats :) it´s handy to know the massurements in both US and EU sizes.

Hooters and Nznoogle; thanks girls :D I sure do not whant to get implants if I can grow breasts naturally, me neighter! I actually don´t mind my breasts being a bit saggy, as they then will fit the rest of my body ;) Really, I don´t complain about my body as it´s quit godd looking for my age if I might say so :-[ ;), but it has given birth to 3 children and does not look lika a 20-year-old so to speak... Im so happy for you both having hopes with the NB :)

Strumpet; Thank you so mutch! I must tell you you have been a great inspiration to me!

Happy growing to us all!
/ Suss

Suss

Just want to share... Yesterday I went shopping for a swelling-bra, and I actually found a bra that was to SMALL for me!!! :eek: ;D

I had some swelling left though, but still! It was a 70A-bra... I tried on a 75A and it fited me perfectly :D

Since I was there to by myself a bra for swelled boobs, I purcased a 75B! I just cant belive it, I bought a 75B-bra, and it was for ME and not a gift ;D

Strangest thing is messurements tell me Im still waaay to small for an A-cup... well I dont really care :)

Im sooo happy today. I got BOOBS! Ok, small, sagging boobs, but boobs none the less ;D

Im so thankful to all you girls. If it has'nt been for you, I would never purcased my NB!

Strumpet

=D congrats! If you had to go up a band size but keep the same cup size that's sort of like going up a cup size, right?
You'll be fillling that 75B before you know it. :3
And don't worry about the measurements so much... by the measurements I think I'm still an A cup (and started AA lol - but I swear I had more boobage than that!).. I think they're especially inaccurate if your rib cage is on the smaller side.

Suss

Hi Strumpet :)

Yea, the 70A's cups are about a cupsize smaller than the 75A's. Since my ribs meassure 74-75 it feels soooo good to finally get out of that 70-band! They has allways been to small for me bandwise, but I use to wear them because it is the smallest cups I can find in Swedish stores :p

Well, now I fit into a 75A, and to me thats amazing :D

Just imagining fitting into that 75B when not swelled... WOOW :eek:

Good luck to you, and happy noggleing! (I would love to have your boobs, by the way!)

roadrashes

Wohoo for you!! Love it when bra shopping is a pick up and not a let down. ;) You are doing a freat job and you are really responding fast too. I gave up the tape mneasure it was too frustrating for me. I generally just go by the cup size when buying bras.

Suss

Hi roadrashes :)

I think I will drop the tape, me to! It seems impossible for me to get a accurate meassurement anyway ;)

And I totally agree with the great feeling when bra-shopping!

Kind of crazy really; to be able to think; "wow, I can fit into ALL these bra's, and if i whant; in time into ANY bra" ;D
Crazy, but I love it!

Unfortunet, Ive now overpumped so I have to take the day of. Feeling lika an adict, having nooglecravings as we speak ;)