Suss's pics!

Suss

I've decided to put my pics on here. Hopefully I'll have the guts to stand up for them if anyone from IRL recognize my bathroom... ;)

It's one pic of my front and one of my side right after my very first nooglesession (they look exaktly like before the session) and two pics taken about 7 weeks into my NB-program. My periods are irregular, but I've taken all pictures one the supposed same day in my cycle. The afterpics are taken 12h after last NB-session.

I appologize for me not nowing how to get the pics organized... hopefully I will learn soon. ;D

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    422 KB · Views: 466
  • 071.JPG
    071.JPG
    462.4 KB · Views: 318
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    466 KB · Views: 271
  • 069.JPG
    069.JPG
    501.2 KB · Views: 361

Suss

Thanks titania :)

Yes, something is definitly going on! Its just that I can't belive it... I try to tell myself it must be that kilo I've put on, or it could be som sort of hormone-thing... but I have not been even close to having breasts since I stoped brestfeding my youngest, so i guess the NB has a little something to do with this boob-like thing growing on my chest ;D

minnie34

Oh I can definitely see a difference, good for you!! Can you imagine what they'll look like in a few months time?? Yay!!
And your bathroom looks lovely btw (but I don't recognize it IRL) :D

soonenough

Hi Suss, your breasts looks exactly like mine when I first started NBE last 12/9/2011. i breastfed 4 children, went up to 34d/34c while breastfeeding, and deflated back into nothingness after I'm done with wrinkled areolas and loose skin. I can tell you there's hope, and noogleberry will help if use consistently. I started noogling 2/7/2011, and 24 days later and approx. 30 hours noogling, I gained .75". I also started taking PM a little bit two weeks ago, and I've been drinking chicken feet broth and soy milk, and massaging for about 15-20 min. a day. With all those combined, I increased from 32.5" to about 34.75"-35".

Found the right tool to start your journey. I was so sceptical when I first started, and now, i believe. It's a lot of work and need a lot of patience to keep on going because during the journey there's a lot of setbacks. I am so sure you are going to grow.

Suss

I hope they'll be HUUUUGE by summer ;D
By that I meen an full A-cup ;D

If I'd known I was going to put these pics on the net I would have cleaned my bathroom before taking them, but not in my wildest dreams I could have imagine them being my last chans at taking before-pictures! Well, anyhow, I'm so happy it turned out to be that way.

I'm beginning to get that this actually IS NB working for me. Today my boobs started swelling better again, wich so far has meant my "smallest-ever-boobies-days" are over for this period. Yesterday I meassured 79 cm, wich means 3 cm increase since I started. I also lost that kilo, so thats not a factor :)

sooneunogh; its good to hear about other people having success with NB :)
Im very glad for you having good growth! Now, I do take flaxseed oil. Ive thought of PM, but I've decided to keep on with my current rutine for now. If/when I adventually stall, I will reconsider PM since I had som sensations with the flaxseed oil and therefore recond phytoestrogens are good for my NBE program. I do not whant to take to mutch of them though it might cuse stalling, but if I find that the oil will not be eunough I'll increse my phytoestrogenintake by swiching to PM instead.

Suss

I put in some pic's of swelling aswell. Can't wait to see how the swelling will be if my boobs ever permanently become the size the are as swelled now... a girl can dream, right? ::)

Attachments

• 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    429.8 KB · Views: 311
  • 042.JPG
    042.JPG
    422.3 KB · Views: 267

soonenough

Suss, that is one awesome swelling. You must be so excited. don't worry, the swelling will eventually become permanent slowly, just keep on going. I remember when I first started noogling 2/7/11, I measured 7.5" on the right and 8" on the left right after noogling, and then the swelling goes down. Now, after what 26 days, my right is now 7.5" and my left is now 8". And then when I swelled today, both sides measured 8.5". So, about a month, then it becomes permanent for me. yeahh, noogling is a waiting game, and takes much patience.

Congrats on the beautiful swelling. IT feels soooo good to be larger,doesn't it?

jnorton22002

Hey Suss,

I am soooo very happy for you. Mama really enjoys to read where others are feeling really good about themselves. It IS a long journey hun so please stay motivated and enjoy Hugs to you dear Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

J

Joan_CD

OMG. That is fantastic swelling. I am sooooo jealous!!! That's wonderful Suss.

b00bs

Your progress is great, and you have fantastic swelling :) congrats! There's definitely growth going on