swelling after having children

agniot

I am wondering if anyone has had children and their breast have gone and noogled and seen any results. It has been a little over a month for me and I haven't seen any swelling or changes in my breast. I see a lot of good results from the pictures people have posted but I don't see many that have had children and lost their breast shape..a lot of the pictures I have seen they have that shape and firmness to their breast not like mines..Please share if you can relate..Thanks

Suss

Hi Agniot!

If you look at my pics I think you agree theres not much shape and firmness to my boobs eighter, especially not when first starting out ;))

(Ive got 3 kids)

noog

I've had 4 kids and breasfed all of them. Before nooglin they looked like deflated skin,as I was back to a 34aa :mad: now they are definatly rounder, and bigger! They look sooooo much better! I'm a small 34b or 32c is what the bra fitter told me I should be wearing. In fact my husband that use to joke around about my flat,saggy boobs was like wow when I wore my tight shirt with no bra on. He's a noogle believer! He thinks my size now is perfect, but I still want a 34c!! So it definatly has changed the shape of my boobs for the better!!

soonenough

Hi Agniot, I breastfed 4 kids and when I was done, my breasts deflated; my left was flat, and whatever fat was left of the right side, it shrunk and sagged. After starting NBE with herbs/MSM/flax, I grew about a little over an inch, and that started to fill out the right side. When i started noogling, the aerola/nip/bottom (right side) part started to stretch and fill out. Little by little the left smaller side followed suit. I can say that noogling works, not fast as I want it to, but slowly I see changes. My breasts are rounder, and there's more meat to it. One thing that I noticed changed the shape of the right saggy one was when I started doing Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zone/Jackie Warner's dvds; the right side lifted up and become firmer. The smaller left side has nothing in it to get lifted up so remains the same.

Anastasia916

I have a kid and breastfed, before my NBE journey I was a saggy 32AA, I then grew to a 32B before using NB, but still had some sagginess and didn't like my shape a whole lot. After NB I am not a 32D and I'm much rounder and firmer, chest exercises and massaging helps also.