Swelling question

brandy215

When you get good swelling, can you tell before you take the domes off? And is it like you take the domes off and they're swollen, or poof up after a few minutes? ??? ??? ??? ??? Probably silly questions, but questions from a newb, nonetheless. ;D

Also, how do you position your domes? Higher, lower? Nipples aligned with the suction holes?

P

piccolina

Not silly! :) It's kinda hard to imagine what NB will be like before you actually try it.

So for me, when I pump, my breasts slowly start to expand in the domes as I go. The longer I pump, the more they expand/swell (but I almost never go longer than an hour). When I take the domes off, my breasts remain swollen, like they were with the domes on. The swelling goes down slowly; for me most of it stays for the first hour or so, then after a couple hours I think they're about back to normal, but a little fuller still.

As for positioning, I don't have a whole lot to work with yet as I'm still a 32A/30B, so I just put the domes on any way that they will get suction. Some days it looks like my nipples are facing one way and another the next, but I really don't pay all that much attention to it. I would imagine with larger breasts it would be easier to actually try to position them a certain way as you may have an easier time getting suction.

Good luck and welcome to the world of NB! :)

Lily13

I position my domes higher and closer inward to try to stimulate some growth in the center and up top of my breasts. I don't get a whole lot of swelling but the breasts start to fill more inside the domes during the session. Most don't see a whole lot of swelling until they've been noogling for a while. Some people are fast responders and immediately swell, but that's not the norm. The swelling shows immediately after removing the domes and then slowly dissipates over the next few hours. My swelling barely lasts 1-2 hours and really isn't all that impressive compared to some ladies on here!

LAWMANN2004

HI!!!! Welcome to the forum!!!
As far as the swelling goes, mine swell once the vacume
is applied, and stay that way for 4-5 hrs after i remove
the domes.
As for positioning the domes, i just start with a very
minimal amount of suction, and move them closer to the
center of my chest, then pump just like normal.
You just have to remember to not use to much pressure
when you first start out. It helps not to bruise as bad.
Watch out, the boobie fairy is on the loose.
Jamie2

white_lillies

im assuming, the more u use NB is wen u start seein swelling right ?? i mean coz i sink down about 2inches when i take domes off!!

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!!!
Yes the swelling will go down after you take the domes off.
The more and longer that you pump, you will find that the
swelling sticks around better/longer till it remains as real growth.
It will take lots of time to get the swelling that you want.
I use a heating pad both before and after pumping,as it helps
the swelling stay longer.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy will sneak up on you when you least expect
her to, and your next !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2