Swelling - what makes it useful for breast growth?

girlfriday29

Hi all,

I'm still trying to understand more about how noogleberry enhances breast growth. In terms of swelling, how is swelling useful for breast growth? Is it a case of the more swelling, the better? And the longer the swelling the better? And why? How does swelling aid breast growth?

I understand that noogleberry "stretches" your breast, but I'm not so clear on how swelling works.

Anastasia916

vacuum therapy in ANY type of situation works the same, you can google vacuum therapy and find plenty of info on it. For breast growth, while pumping it is pulling the breast away from the chest wall, the body reacts by trying to fill that space with blood, tissue growth, etc. Swelling is an increase in blood flow, obviously, and that's exactly why breast massage for NBE works, it works on the increase in blood flow. The more blood flow to an area, the more it will grow. So the more swelling you have, the longer it stays, the better your permanent growth will be. Understand a little more now?

girlfriday29

thanks Anastasia. Ok, so if the point is to increase blood flow, wouldn't exercise then be really good for NBE/noogle? Because when you exercise the blood flow increases?

Interestingly, alot of people on the NBE site say that its better not to wear a bra, because that will help with circulation. Whereas on this site, people generally say, you should wear a bra because it helps retain swelling. So I guess that means that I should prioritise retaining my swelling from noogleberry.

Anastasia916

I exercise my chest, and I know Philli does, so I would say yes it's good to do chest exercises to aid in NBE. And yea, if you go to the brava site they suggest wearing a loose fitting bra right after pumping, they did clinical testing on their pump device, so I would think clinical tests PROVE wearing a bra after pumping helps, not just hearsay. I personally wear one after pumping. I wear a bra a cup size bigger than I am without swelling right after pumping. Hope this helps and good luck! Oh I also sometimes wear sports bras after pumping because they "give" more.

girlfriday29

thats interesting about the Brava device findings. The one positive thing about my bras, is that I have so many of them which are absolutely HUGE on me, so finding a loose fitting bra isn't a problem right now lol

thanks for your help

sofia1

i'm finally swelling a little more after over 2.5 months of noogling. i'm growing though without necessarily swelling super huge. also, i've found the exercise thing to hold true. the times i've worked out before and then pumped afterward i got more swelling including more tissue seemed to pull into the domes.

hz

I think also swelling maintains the vacuum on your breasts longer, as if you are using the noogleberry longer than a couple hours a day. Also I believe there is a lot of water retention i swelled breasts due to reports that ater consumption affects the size and length of swelling. I think if we can retain swelling throughout the day, it's like using Brava.

itsjust4fun91

I agree with Hazel about the swelling part. When doctors use tension growth for a bone or such, the tension is there constantly which stimulates the growth. With the breast pumps since we are only pumping for an hour or two total, it's the swelling that maintains our breast at the tension size to induce the growth.

On a side note about fluids and swelling, that too is really important to maintain swelling. I recently discovered that while taking a supplement at a dosage which treats edema, I lost all swelling within 4 days of being on it. In my mind that pretty much cements that the swelling is very much related to fluid being pulled into the tissue from the suction.

Mel

wishful

WHAT SUPPLEMENT FOR EDEMA DID YOU TAKE? I'M ASKING BECAUSE I TOOK SP (ON SOMEONE'S ADVICE) & I LOST ALL GROWTH THAT I ACCUMULATED IN A 4 MO PERIOD. THE GROWTH WASN'T MUCH BUT TO LOSE IT & BE BACK TO FLAT AGAIN IS NOT ONLY DEPRESSING BUT FRUSTRATING.

itsjust4fun91

It was grape seed extract. It is used to treat arthritis swelling and edema swelling if you take doses of about 300mg or more. It's a great supplement, but can hinder swelling for pumping.

Mel

jnorton22002

Hey Wishful,

Your post about SP makes me ask the question "is that SAW PALMETTO". If it is, then this is something I wish to share with you.you as do all here know I'm on hormones. The anti-androgen for my HRT IS SAW PALMETTO. I'm confused why it would deflate your boobs. It only blocks testosterone. Let me young lady, maybe we can chat about this Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
Swelling works, please know. You will gain with the swelling results. I have so much to offer on this subject. FYI around menstrual periods when your body is ready for change, swelling works the best. So mke sure you dont miss your pumping session is around that time. Also, brava is a brilliant ideal. Noogleberry is better because so many reasons. I did research after research. One good reason it is very convient and if you have reached the point you can wear smaller domes around. No embarassing us as women. Besides brava could malfunction and pull your breast off or something...LOL Wish you all good good luck on your journey. If you keep swelling a part of your body up It will keep some of the swelling. Cause ya know new tissue will repair.....New tissue is growth..... Good Luck. Let me know how it is working out for you. ;)