Swelling

Why cant I get swelling by pumping normally?

• Why cant I get the results i want without pain?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How can I pump to retain swelling?

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

sexycleavage

I have been pumping gently but not really getting enough swelling so my boobs dont look much bigger. But today I pumped really hard until it hurt, this gave me the results I wanted.

I don't know if my swelling will last but I have damaged the surface of the skin, particularly all over my left breast and theres a bad mark at the top in the cleavage.

Should I stop pumping as hard? I wont pump where its badly marked but Id like to pump the right one to get it as full as the left.

x

Anastasia916

Are your breasts turning purple when you pump? If so you are pumping too hard and need to ease up some. And I would say if you are getting a mark or a bruise you definitely need to ease up as you are pumping too hard. Remember patience is a virtue, if you pump too hard it will only damage your breasts and then you will end up with a worse problem then worrying about your breasts being small. Take it easy, you will get the results you want in time.

sexycleavage

No but I get small red dots or marks where Ive stretched the skin too much. I have been doing it for months and it takes too long to get any swelling.

How long did it take you to notice a lot more fullness?

Anastasia916

I don't really remember, sorry bad memory, but I list my stats and my progress in the pic section, so probably best to check there I may have posted stats in the stat section, can't remember. I always refer back to previous posts I've made to know when I started, when I got results, etc.