Switching cup sizes while pumping?

enjerurei

What I mean is, say, you obtain your maximum swelling with your usual cups, and while that swelling is still there you put on a larger pair to possibly pump a little more?
I was wondering if anyone has done this, and if so what sort of results have they had? I was considering giving it a try when I get my medium-cups. :-X

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I've read several threads where this was done. You can usually find it with people htting 2nd or 3rd cup (bra) increase. I think Jezabelle is an example in her thread.

I have noticed most report the larger one rarely increases swelling (until it becomes primary size) but it does *change* it. I even recall someone doing a three change-up... like L, CL, L (returning to smaller) and getting bigger swelling that way. But it really is highly individualistic.

I will be getting my XXL soon and I will probably try some things myself to see. It might be my imagination but it seems over time my swelling is getting bigger just with XLs so I have a feeling the XXL will just change the shape rather than add. I hope the XXL will not pinch so badly on the sides (it is getting worse as I think I'm developing there).

DJ

Caitemh

I do switch up my cups mid session.
I will pump for a while with my medium domes, both together, and once the swelling fills the domes, I will switch off and do one Breast at a time with the larges.

I don't get much swelling immediately after I pump (unfortunately) but I always feel more plump and full the morning after. My left Breast is finally filling out towards the center of my chest, like my right one is.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I would definitely like the plumper/fuller feelimg in the morning over swelling. Sadly, I'm getting the swelling that lasts for a few hours and then back to normal which always feels tiny due to the swelling. :)

USPS claims my XXL domes were delivered yesterday but my apartment's office was closed when I got home. I'm hoping to find them this morning when it opens. :) Then I can try switching domes too. The pinching is getting awful on my left breast with a bulge of flesh around the rim (instead of being pulled in).

DJ

Caitemh

Yeah, it's much more satisfying feeling to have that swelling in the morning.

When I first began pumping, I got phenomenal swelling, I loved it. But then I stopped swelling as much and I'd start to get discouraged.

But when I noticed the fuller trend in the morning, my discouragement turned to elation, because it meant that there was some success. So I just shrug off the deflated look after pumping and embrace the mornings.

Jamiemoorhead

outgoing tgirl
I started out with large cups I spent the first eight months using them in combination with Flat to Fem program. I've read many postings on cup sizes and results. I then ordered small cups but after a couple days realized they were too small. I was an A cup from all the months of pumping. I then ordered medium cups and use them in combination with my large cups. I would do one hour of medium cups and 1 hour of large cups. My current believe is that you should not go to a larger cup until you can fill the smaller one completely. I mean fill it up immediately NOT after 30 minutes, only then would I recommend moving to a larger cup. Why?? Men not women from pumping create to much tissue above the nipples without creating any tissue below the nipples. My main focus is creating tissue below the nipple as I want the most natural looking breast. I apply Fenugreek oil directly after pumping and I use progesterone cream two weeks a month also. I'm a long way from my final results but I'm enjoying the process. With my Wonderbra I'm a C cup with cleavage. I haven't worn prosthetics in months :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@Jamie

I'm noticing the exact problem you're talking about with the upper breast development and slower lower breast development. It really sounds like we have been following similar paths (Flat to Fem, in my 5th month, and pumping). I'm still pretty new to pumping (~2 months) and I definitely would appreciate any help for this under breast problem. I'm currently using XL cups (~39" chest) but you're not the only male to suggest going smaller to form a solid protrusion area (centered on the nipple) and use larger ones later to fill out.

Hehe, right now my XL just slide into position and thus to lower them is gonna be tough and maybe even painful. Maybe I'll try a complete centering with low pressures and see what happens with XLs.

DJ