t-bug's pics

t-bug

Howdy! So I wanted to post my pictures so I don't have to keep them on my computer or my camera this summer and risk someone running across them. They were huge but Lucy was nice enough to resize them since I haven't figured out how to resize on my new laptop. They were taken a while ago, the first was April 19th and the second was May 8th, although I look about the same now. I'll post an update after my first noogle, so hopefully thursday!

Attachments

• DSCF0116.JPG
    DSCF0116.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 371
  • DSCF0136.JPG
    DSCF0136.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 220

eva_bs

WOW!!!!
I wish I had those kind of boobies to begin with!!!!!!! :) (Shape and size....hehehe)
You have a beautiful shape to start with!!!!
I'm sure you will geat amazing results from NB!
I wish you good luck in growing boobies!!!
:-*

hz

Wow, you have great breasts. Very nice shape and size. What's your size right now? I hope you get good swelling and growth. Good luck!

t-bug

I think camera angle plays a part n how big they look, according to my neasuremnts I'm a 32A- a little more then 33 1/2 inches at nipple level. I do kind of love my shape though! I'm hoping to get at least to a large B or C and I feel like I should get good results with noogleberry because ny breasts respond really well to massage as far as swelling goes so noogling can't do anything but help! Thanks for the lovely comments!

H

hopefulgurl

You look great! Actually you look exactly how I looked before I started NBE. I think you look bigger than 32A. Measurements arent always accurate, I think I remember you saying you fit 32Bs. People have different shapes (some have more muscular backs, more narrow shoulders, etc.) so measuring around your entire body may not be the best way of measuring. I remember reading on this forum that measuring across each breast was better: http://www.herroom.com/measure-bra-size-with-implants,904,30.html
I know it says for implants, but it works for non-implants too.

t-bug

You guys are all so sweet! Secret, sadly I'm very firmly an A cup but thanks so much for the fabulous complement!

Ali

you have really nice breasts, & are you suuure you're only an A cup? they look like B cups!! they are very round and amazing! i would touch them LOL.

t-bug

Whew! So after four consecutive days of noogling I have new pictures! I started out on thursday night and was noogling twice a day but then I was forced into weird hours monday and tuesday so I feel like my noogling started this wednesday. I measured just now and if I hold it tight like I had been I went from 32 to 32 5/8, if I go loosely I went from 33 1/2 to 34. But I learned firsthand from my break this week that for now at least the growth is temporary.

Attachments

• 0619102239.jpg
    0619102239.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 377

gina3

MM MM MM simply to die for...lovely, the twins will be even better in 6 weeks ... please keeps us posted with pic results , thank you

t-bug

So nearly a month after my first update I have another! I feel like most of the swelling/growth reduced the space between my breasts. It's a very cool and different feeling! Pulling tight I'm at 33 1/4" which is also pretty exciting!

Attachments

• 0715102341a.jpg
    0715102341a.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 290

katieb

They definitely look fuller and growth of over an inch in your first month is amazing. You have a lovely shape - I wish mine were round like that. Well done on your progress and keep us posted :)

t-bug

Alrighty, I was spotty with this summer's noogling but since the end of September I've done at least daily sessions if not twice daily. I cracked my cups but new (larger) ones are on the way & I've repaired these best I could. But here's my newest photos! They feel a lot bigger- I was clothes shopping today and amused myself with my bouncing while I was pulling on pants ;D

Attachments

• 1011.jpg
    1011.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 324

eva_bs

Wow!!!! :)
What a difference!!!!!
Your boobs look so BEAUTIFUL!!!!! You got great cleavage now!!! :)
Keep on pumping!!!! :)
Good Luck!
:-*