Tallulahblu'S Pics

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, i have uploaded pictures from Tallulahblu. She has been using her Noogleberry for only 6 weeks and im sure you will all be very impressed with her great progress! Thank you Tallulahblu for sharing your progress and technique with us.

Hi! I will try & give as much info as possible which i feel might be useful so that you can use anything which you think is useful.

Age -27
Hieght-151 cm
Wieght-7 st 8lb (not sure in kg)

Start measurement-

-under bust-27.5
-fullest part-31

I was taking lots of different herbs at quite high doses & although i did get some growth from that i also began producing some colostrum from my boobs as well as having major problems with my periods & unbearable mood swings so had to stop taking all the herbs & lost my growth so decided to just stick with the noogleberry for a while & see how i got on.

Started using noogleberry 17/09/08

When i first got it i actually thought i wouldn't be able to use it at all i had no idea how i was going to get the thing to stay on. It took a few attemps but I soon got the hang of it. I started off using the Medium domes with the soft cup rings & put a little bit of cocoa butter moisturiser on though not too much as it seems to send the domes sliding about all over the place. Morning can be a bit hectic in my house but i always try to do a quick 10 min's of pumping if i have time & then i always do at least an hour in the evenings. I don't really have much of a technique i guess i just pump untill i get some tension wait a bit then pump some more to increase the tension again. I do have to pump quite a bit, maybe because i use the foam rings but to be honest it doesn't bother me at all & in fact i find it quite relaxing just pumping away whilst i'm sat reading a good book.

One thing i don't like is the feeling i get when i take the domes off after an hour or so of using the nb so i always have a heat pad warmed up & ready to place on my boobs as soon as i remove the domes & i find this really helps.

I Am now filling the medium domes really quickly & am going to start using the large domes instead. I have tried using the large domes a few times & the swelling i got was pretty impressive so as soon as i recieve my new large rings & get them glued on i'll get started.

Current measurement (taken 12 hours after using noogleberry) 25.10.08

Under bust-27.5
Fullest part-32.5

I can't really do much untill i get started with the large domes as the mediums are filled quite quickly so i'm not really able to get the tension induced swelling that i need but they should be with me soon so for now i'll just use the mediums for as long as i can manage.

Hope some of this helps,

Regards Tallulahblu :)

C

catsrule

wow!! thank you for the info, your introduction, and your photos!! You certainly will do great with the NB system, you have a nice "base start" , and dedication! It sounds like you are a patient and conscientious user, too, which helps! All of this stuff takes time and patience,and patience is a virtue!!! Believe me, i have been working on myself for awhile...all good things come to those WHO wait...and have a NB!!!!!

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi Tallulahblu !!!!! and welcome boy you must lovvvveee your noogleberry youve done so well in so little time congratulations love JellyDeeee....

T

tallulahblu

Thank you so much for the nice comments :)
I am pleased with how things are going so far. I 'll be honest though it hasn't gone with out the odd hitch or two but then I'm sure we've all experienced that. There's been a few times when I've thought what on earth am i doing but luckily when I've had a problem i just log on to this forum & usually there's plenty of advice & support so i guess that helps. I managed Brava for over 12 weeks & hated every second of it so wearing the Noogleberry for an hour or 2 a day is a piece of cake & i'd even go as far as to say i find it quite relaxing (well when i can get the domes to stay put any how) Good luck & happy noogling x

M

mariela

Welcome Tallulahblu! You have very pretty breasts before and after. Nice shape.

R

roxybright

Why do you need to pump??? You have big, beautiful boobs!!! If I had boobs that size, I'd be happy as a clam!

T

tallulahblu

Maybe My boobs just look big in the pictures or something because i really wouldn't say that they are all that big, I think it's the round shape of them that is decieving I am still only a 32A which is obviously a lot more than i used to be but i'd still like to be a B cup some day. last year i was almost completely flat chested but putting on a bit of wight has helped. I also started to get bigger boobs by taking lots of herbs & stuff but made myself really ill in the process so had to stop all that & then my boobs deflated which is why i'm using the noogleberry now. Michelle x.

R

roxybright

A 32A??!?!? what.....your way bigger than me and i'm busting out of 36C bras....Whoa! Whatever the case you have beautiful boobs, you should be very proud of them, I sure would be!!!!!

J

jellyDeeeee

Im with you on that Roxy I cant work that out either Jelly.....

T

tallulahblu

Help Me out here some one. I know They're definately not that big so i i'm supposing i must have the camera angle all wrong-or right ;)
My measurements are noted in my stats section & i'm sure by them i'm 32A (& I most certainly could not even half fill a C cup bra-if only) if any one else cares to work out what size I am it'd be much appreciated. Thank's for the kind comments, even if I have confused the heck out of every one with my stupid pictures lol
Michelle x

C

catsrule

???? dear, you have to be at least a small B cup! try measure across 1 breast...use a yardtape, start at the side where your breasts "starts" and measure across , not too tight or not too loose, and end where the breast ends on your chest (n the middle of your chest)....that should give you a measurement of...let's say at least 7 1/2 ' or 8'...??? now that is 1 breast that we are measuring...I think if you go around the whole body, you may get an inaccurate read...I just measure 1 breast at a time for a CUP size......the band size is different...

anyone else ?? talluahblu looks much bigger than 32 A....let's help her figure this one out!

but way to go!!!!!! you are still fabulous, no matter what the size!!!! you look great, hun!!!!!!

T

tallulahblu

Thanks catsrule, What your saying makes a lot of sense so i will have to give it a go & see what i come up with.
On the down side i seem to have lost half an inch But that's because i can only use the medium domes for a little bit at a time cos i fill them too quickly & so don't get enough lasting swelling. Hopefully when i get my new large foam rings i can use the large domes regularly instead & maybe that will get things going again?
I tried using the 85B bra calculator & with my new (slightly deflated) measurements this is what it comes out with-

Using just the two measurements, under bust & across it says i am a 32AA. However if i put the third measurement above the breasts, just below armpits which is 30 inches then it says i 'm a 32B.

Does this make sense to you. It would explain why even though i've worked out countless times that i'm meant to be a 32AA/A there's no way at all i can fit into a 32AA & a lot of 32A's are now a little tight depending on the style. So i think that makes me a small B cup at the moment.

Thanks again for your input it's much appreciated :)

Michelle x

J

jellyDeeeee

hey Talulabah,
first of all thats a good kind of confusion your creating if any ! to have everyone tellyou you look way bigger is an honest compliment several times over so please please enjoy all of those comps !!!! you really do look great and theres no harm in enhancing them a little more !!!

another suggestion why not go to a good bra shop and be profesionally fitted you dont have to buy a bra to do that. it would be helpful for you to get an additional opinion.

anyway I hope your noogling adventure is awesome love Jelly.....

T

tallulahblu

Jellydeeeee,
Hey thanks for that. I know i should take it as a compliment but i can't help but feel like a bit of a fake, it's just kinda hard to get a completely accurate pic however hard you try. It's also kinda hard having people wondwer what i'm doing using the noogleberry because of a few pic's that have people thinking i'm some kinda great big bouncin C cup or something.-believe me if that were the case there's no way i'd have spend as much time & money trying to grow my self some boobs lol. I love my NB & there's no way i'd give it up i just find the large domes tricky because i have a small frame & honestly they hurt like crazy so hopefully the foam rings will help. Hope you're having some good results with yours, how long have you been using it so far & how are you finding the results?
Tallulahblu x

Y

yourcuties

Tallulahblu would u consider wearing ur brava domes with ur NB? I use my brava domes and they r much easier 2 stay on and u get much better suction. Btw congrats on ur results.. Ur left breast was slightly a bit larger than ur right (like mine!) but u seem 2 have done a good job of evening them out. They look great!

T

tallulahblu

I'm kinda kicking myself right now because i think the brava domes would be so much better but unfortunately i ended up getting so depressed whist using it that i threw the whole lot away (I did wear it consistantly every day for at least 12 weeks, probably more) that was before i got my pc & discovered forums like this one full of women in similar situations willing to give support & advice. Oh well. The only problem i have at the moment is that i really need to get on with the large domes because i can only use the mediums for a little bit at a time & the right breast seems to be keeping a lot more of the swelling than the left & it's quite obvious at the moment. I should be able to even things out again when i start using the large domes. I Always pump to get pressure then bend the right tube to clamp it then give an extra couple of pumps to swell the left a bit more then after a bit i release the right tube then do it all over again-this really seemed to help even things out a bit. I remember the Brava domes being quite heavy because of the silicone, are you managing to keep enough pressure to hold them in place with the hand pump? I guess it probably works pretty well as i seem to remember being able to get a really good seal with the brava domes.

Tallulahblu x

B

BooBoo

Yes tallulahblu, that makes perfect sense. I'm one of those people that those silly calcs never seem to work for. However, the one you mentioned DOES get me spot on, but only if I, too, add in the 3rd measurement above the breast. It takes into better account the overall size of the body and is then able to give a more accurate measurement.

T

tallulahblu

Hi BooBoo, Well at least i'm not on my own then, Guess i'll just stick with the 3 measurements on the 85b bra size calculator & be done with all the worrying lol :)
Tallulahblu x

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi Tallulahblu,
thankyou for asking well I started my boob journey at least a couple of years ago on Eve forum ! then about 6 months after growing as much as I felt I could grow with herbs I found out about noogleberry which suited me as although a grew really well I still wanted more fullness on top. I started straight out with the large and got my fullness but cant say I actually grew as the cups were always too small for me but at least Ive got my fullness and the new xls are coming.
I would love to try the Brava xl wide cups but the calculator says they would still be too small for me. Rats....

any way I really wish you well. dont worry about what anyone at all including all of us think about yout amount of size or lack of it ok ????
Its your perogative to grow and change and do what ever you like !!!!

Im a DD and I still want more lol..... I belive and understand you when you say the camera can decieve..... so do the other girls so just dont worry hugs to you Love Jelly....