Tank Girl's Growing Missiles!

kira1117

Haaay Tank Girl!! ;D ;D ;D

I'm on Ainterol and bcps right now and wanted to add MSM...buuut I've spent the last 2 hours looking up which brand would be best for hair and boobie growth and can't come to a decision :p What brand are you taking??

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
kira1117 said:
Haaay Tank Girl!! ;D ;D ;D

I'm on Ainterol and bcps right now and wanted to add MSM...buuut I've spent the last 2 hours looking up which brand would be best for hair and boobie growth and can't come to a decision :p What brand are you taking??

To be honest, the purity is what really counts. Don't go for brands that put lots of filler in their msm! You can tell if the MSM is pure by how easily it mixes in water. MSM is EXTREMELY water-soluble so when you mix it in water, it disappears quite quickly. I once bought the powder from GNC and it was undoubtedly pure. It disappeared as soon as I poured a teaspoon in water. I bought the powder after I bought the crappy walmart brand and when I opened a capsule of that brand, none of the contents disappeared; it all just sank to the bottom and didn't disappear even when I stirred it. The powder was a much better buy.

However, msm is extremely bitter so get capsules filled with msm or if you still want the pure powder, drink it with cranberry juice. ;D I currently take trader joe's msm which isn't the powder or capsules, but they are tablets. But it tastes exactly like msm and I trust trader joe's so I have no qualms about taking their tablets. ^^

Aelita

ineffable said:
Awesome results, Tank Girl!
How's the PM working out for you?

I cycle the PM due to me not being on birth control any more and my boobs are still looking and feeling lovely thanks to the noogleberry and PM! ;D
I took a month break from PM and did a 7 day milk thistle cleanse before my period at the start of September began. I didn't really lose my progress so I'd say the PM is going great and I expect the results to keep coming now that I did this break and cleanse!

I can't wait to gain progress again when I begin taking PM again for my next follicular phase!

Aelita

Also, I now do three-hour sessions! After realizing how much better my swelling is at 3 hours, I decided it's going to be my new norm. It seems like the swelling I once got at two hours has now graduated to three hours.

I take a 5 minute break after every hour to let my skin and capillaries breathe in case things are too tight~

Aelita

Hey there! Okay so I'm back AGAIN but I really do plan on staying faithful this time. I've learned to measure myself correctly and it turns out I'm a 30H in UK sizes which is also 30H in US sizes. But I abide by the more accurate and yet more simple bra sizing measurements so definitely ignore my previous cup size measurements because I followed that crap and silly confusing method you see in Victoria's Secret and cheap bra places.

I completely stopped using anything that can affect my hormones like pueraria mirifica and birth control so I feel as though my breasts have actually gotten smaller.

I'm trying to get progress just through tension-induced tissue growth alone now. :D My body needs a vacation from all the ridiculous hormone business.

I'm going to post a couple of threads on finding the right cup and bra size so everyone can really know their progress!