TBF's "No longer flat" journey!

midbackn2013

sorry guys! I didn't realize I had messages.

@DoubleD Me neither. The wait for this package is becoming brutal.

@Pinky05 I do post a lot. It's how I calmed my nerves since I couldn't afford NB at that time. Now I can and I just bought it a week and a half ago.

midbackn2013

Okay. Here are my starting pictures.

In the first set, starting from the top going from left to right is 1. right boob 2. front pic 3. left boob 4. under boob

In the 2nd set its 1. Bra I want to bust out of 2. Bra I want to grow into 3. How much room to go in the left cup 4. How much room to go in the right cup

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    703.5 KB · Views: 861
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    258.7 KB · Views: 680
Reactions: Lyn

minnie34

You're starting from a really great foundation, lovely shape and size already. Very excited to follow your journey and I hope you'll be bursting out of that bra in no time!!

Hey TBF,

you started at 31.75" and 28" underbust, and I started at 32.5" and 27" underbust, buttt yours look MORE fuller and I really love the shape :'D

I have been noogling since early march 2012, now end of september 2012, so that makes about 7 months eh? but I have been a very very slow responder i think, but something good is happening lately (i think so), the less i noggle, the heavier i feel they are, they less i care, they more they stay a lil bit bigger, lol, weirddd :-[ anyways, all the best to youuu! :-*

B

boobieswanted

Don't wanna be rude but I don't think you should post pics of yourself being under 18. Just my opinion though. Have a great noogling adventure.

midbackn2013

I honestly wasn't very comfortable with it to begin with. I figured as long as my face wasn't in the picture, I'd be alright though. I could just keep my pictures to myself for now, do stat updates and save the pictures for later when I'm actually 18. I don't know.

lexuswoman

Hi TBF!

First of all, I gotta say that your screen name doesn't suit you....you not flat at all! ;D You've got great boobs to start with and I think you're going to have good luck with the noogleberry. Are you going to take any supplements or just noogle? Thanks for posting your pics, I look forward to seeing updates!

Lex'

midbackn2013

Hey guys!!! I got my NB TODAY!!! But I'm having a bit of problem with the cups. Do they look to small to you ?? Is it suppose to look like this? Or is it just me??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    867.2 KB · Views: 342

midbackn2013

I just rotated the domes a little bit and I got my entire boob to fit in the dome. Yay! Okay so today, I just did a short 20 min P&H session on low pressure. I'm going to continue doing that, gradually hiking it up to 30 mins for this first week. Then I'll sart increasing it more. 45 - 1hr. I was a bit scared to try everything out at first but now I realize that there was nothing to be afraid about in the first place. Can't wait to do it again!

I find that I get use to the pressure after a couple of minutes. Is that normal? And is it okay to increase pressure after that?

midbackn2013

@Pinky05 I also have the Mediums. Have you tried using extra lubrication and rotating the cups a bit? It seemed to work for me a little.

yhrodrig

I use the Natureday cream. I haven't tried rotating them. I'll try that tonight but I think I'm going to order the CL anyway. I just feel like these mediums dont't give much room to grow.

Matt B

Hey TBF,your pics look great and I know you'll do great. You have contributed a lot of good stuff and you are wise beyond your years,so as for the wait till you are 18 remark I would make it a non entity.If you hadn't told us your age we wouldn't have known it.

Happy noogling,Matt ;)