TBF's "No longer flat" journey!

Matt B

Hey TBF,when you get get used to the pressure,thats when its time to pay attention.The blisters happen quick,and when i got mine the girls were barely pink so be careful and don't hurt those beauties!! ;D :- :-* :-*

Matt, ;)

midbackn2013

Day 1
20 mins

Day 2

Okay so today was my 2nd day of NB and I increased the time from 20 mins to 30. I also increased the pressure. I took a shower and massaged in there, massaged a little more when I got out, put on a jacket and blanket to conserve heat and noogled away. I drank a ton of water as well. The domes kept sliding to the outside so I used mummabear's/not so teeny tiny's(?) idea of using a bath robe rope. Worked like a charm.

Some things I've noticed: My boobs don't really turn any color.
I don't need the foam rings (waste O' money)

Goals: To drink more water.
Hide the tape measure from myself until these 6 months (my aim is to noogle for 6 months and then take a 1 month break)are over with.

Day 3

Well tonight after my shower, I pumped for 40 mins - P&H and then later on, I pumped the right one for 20 more minutes - P&R. They actually turned color this time!! Just a faint red. I really wasn't suppose to pump that long. This week was supposed to be 15-30 mins only but I couldn't help it. When I finished the session though, I noticed that my right boob was more firm than the left. My mother noticed it as well. Maybe P&R is the way to go for me?

I chose night time this time because prolactin levels are said to higher. I wanted to take advantage of that.

Anyway, while pumping and releasing, I reached the last marking on the dome(6mm mark). A little bit past, actually. This was new for me because when I first started (2 days ago), I could only reach the 2mm mark. I took off the tape for the right breast. I noticed that without the tape, I have a more pointy shape at the tip of my boob and WITH the tape, its more...flattened, I guess?

Can't wait to Noogle again tomorrow.

P.S.
I also got my first ring marks!! ;D

BustyBabe

Wow, you are NOT flat by any means! You look great already, they're a lovely shape and nice size. I'd be surprised if you weren't a fast responder!

midbackn2013

;D Thank you so much! and oh wow really :eek: !? I hope I'm a fast responder! That'd be great!I'm definitely mentally prepared for myself not to be one though.

yhrodrig

Hi TBF! Could you please explain your method of P&R? I tried it yesterday but I'm not sure if I'm doinf it right. I think I'm releasing too soon and too much. I would really appreciate and congrats on reaching the 6 inch mark :)

midbackn2013

Sure :). I pumped them up and left them like that for 5-7 minutes then released and before the cups fell off, I quickly re-pumped them. I continued that for about 20 minutes. Sometimes during that, I would only leave them pumped for 2 minutes or less then would let a little bit of air out every few seconds, then re-pump. It really helped me get farther in the cups, which I found interesting.

Oh! and thank you :)

yhrodrig

Thanks for your answer :). By the way, what size cups do you use? I use the mediums and those are only marked to the 2.5 inch. I'm using your technique as I type by the way lol

midbackn2013

Switching from the medium domes to the....

Just a quick question. When it comes time to switch domes, what exactly should I switch to? Large or CL?

yhrodrig

I asked Lucy and she suggested the large domes. If you look at the thread where she introduced the CL domes, the size of those are in between the large and the XL. I've seen other's who do go straight to the large. I went by Lucy's suggestion and ordered the large domes.

yhrodrig

No problem :) Sorry... just realized I typed "straight to the large" I meant, I've seen people who go straight to the CL. Lucy said that since the CL's are deeper, you will feel more pressure and discomfort if you have not filled in the mediums yet.

midbackn2013

Update Day 4: I finally noogled after what seemed an eternity (a whole 12 hours)!!!! I pumped my right breast 20 mins longer than the left. I actually got swelling when I finished!! It went down in a matter of seconds though. Still, it was swelling! :D

I drank a total of 36oz of water so that probably contributed. I also used a heating pad before massaging.

midbackn2013

Yesterday night, I noogled for almost 1 hr and 10 mins - pump and release. I didn't drink a whole lot of water, but I did massage under warm water for 5 mins. For the first 30 mins, I was in the shower and only let the pressure go around 3 times or so. Then I took the domes off to get to my room and about 5-8 mins later, reapplied lube and re-noogled. I got swelling!! I measured and was in between 32.5 & 33 inches. Don't remember where exactly.

So far, the things that seem to be working are:
Noogling during the night
Noogling after a warm shower
P&R
Water
Taking breaks!

Today will be my break. No NB. :)

Some things I've noticed:
My breast are more lifted and firm

midbackn2013

Week 2 day 8 update + swelling pics
Shoot! I over pumped my left breast. there's a few red dots and small blotches here and there. The right is fine. I knew I was pumping too hard. I don't know why I didn't stop. Any who, I pumped for 7 hours total today. The first 2 hours, I did on low pressure. The next 5, I snoogled on low pressure. Then at about 2.5 hours in, I woke up and decided to pump harder (that was the mistake) and P&R, getting my boobs as far into the domes as I could without hurting myself and then lowering the pressure. I decided to challenge my left boob (yes, challenge) to see if it could get any farther since it's the bigger one. It did, but I'm paying for it now. So I guess I'll be giving my left breast a break for a couple of days and focusing on the right. On the other hand, it seems like noogling with intervals and snoogling works great for me.

When I finished, I measured in at 33.25". The left being 7.25" and the right being 6.75". For the first time in my life, I actually got farther than 32" across!! I got more than a handfull on leftie! I was ecstatic! So needless to say, I took pictures of the swelling.

Attachments

• photo (5).JPG
    photo (5).JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 204
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 188
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 176
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG