textbook chapter on external breast tissue expansion

wannabecee

This book has info on breast tissue expansion from p 477 onward. very interesting on how slow the real growth is - about 1- 1.5 ml of breast tissue per day..., but it's REAL growth and it works. in other words, don't give up too soon!!!

http://books.google.com/books?id=4BOrAg3hkGIC&pg=PA484&lpg=PA484&dq=brava+tissue+expansion&source=bl&ots=mPOu6Nsx_L&sig=iHxpqwXVQq_2t1p4VvX2TTo6EkQ&hl=en&ei=WO23StujNpuG8QbCgI2TAg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6#v=onepage&q=brava%20tissue%20expansion&f=false

Keep on Noogling!

T

tavia

thanku 4 that wannabc,

its encouraging to know that we are acctually makeing ourselfs some boobies, not just swelling..

i couldnt read it all cause of my baby, driving me potty, but what you said was gud enough 4 me x

GRRRRR! I know my BMI is less than 18% :-\

I dont think I have ever been 18% in my life

OK...I really really have to eat like crazy!

It's funny the moment I realize I need to eat 3000 calories, I loose my appetite...hahahaha

wannabecee

Orchid,

Try taking NBE herbs. They will definitely put some pounds on. It could be very nice - you'll get rounded hips to go w your future boobies....

I did herbs and my hips/butt got rounder, but I definitely didn't need it...

check out eve's forum for lots of info....

xx
wannabecee

cleo

I've been taking red clover, fenugreek and saw palmetto for nearly 3 months and haven't put on a pound! Actually wouldn't mind if I had, could do with a bit extra!! lol.

So if real growth does take a long time to achieve (which makes sense) does that mean that all those girls who are seeing great results in a really short space of time, like a few weeks, and have moved up a cup size already, are only having great swelling that just happens to stick around all day?

There's such a lot to get your head around on here!! lol.

wannabecee

Cleo,

If you give me your address, I'll be happy to send you some excess pounds. Just decide which type - thigh or bum???? ;) lol :D

On a serious note, the article says that as late as 10 weeks in , 50% of it is swelling. But that's ok...it still looks real and the growth is still happening. It's kind of nice to get a sneak preview of what your future growth will look like. :)

the article does mention that persistance and intensity is necessary. i guess intensity would mean wearing it for an hour or so. ??? I did 2 hrs at one time yesterday and the rims were killing my skin. thankfully no blisters...

Anastasia916

wannabecee, if you go over an hour, I suggest to pump only half the amount you normally would for a 30 min or hour session, then you can wear the domes alot longer. You don't need alot of pressure, just constant pressure and the same amount all the time, so use an airlock. If I only pump an hour, I fill the domes completely (large domes) and by the end of it I'm ready to get them off! lol if I go longer than an hour, I only fill them half way. This way I can wear them for hours without realizing it.

wannabecee

Anastasia916 said:
wannabecee, if you go over an hour, I suggest to pump only half the amount you normally would for a 30 min or hour session, then you can wear the domes alot longer. You don't need alot of pressure, just constant pressure and the same amount all the time, so use an airlock. If I only pump an hour, I fill the domes completely (large domes) and by the end of it I'm ready to get them off! lol if I go longer than an hour, I only fill them half way. This way I can wear them for hours without realizing it.

thanks, Anastasia! i willl try this.. :-*

xx
wannabecee

wannabecee

Just wanted to say that the 1 -1.5 ml growth we can get every day adds up to a lot! check a measuring cup - 250 ml is pretty big- it's bigger than an 8 oz glass of water. try to picture that on each boob. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!

cleo

I watched TV for an hour last night while pumping with the large domes but didn't pump as tight as normal. Much more comfortable and even though I had the rings afterwards they weren't as intense and faded much quicker than normal. So its more gentle pumping for me in future!

Wannabc, wudn't mind a bit extra 'bum fat' if you got some going spare, I like a curvy booty!! lol :)