Thabai's stats

thabai

Ok so baught my noogling gear today so should be receiving it sometime this week ;D Can't wait!

Decided to put my stats on here for before I start. Goingto start pumping on my right side for a week before my left because of the size difference

Age = 20
Height = 5ft 2
Underbust = 26
Bust = 31.5
R arm to nipple = 6
L arm to nipple = 7

nilly19

hey thabai, i just saw your before and after pics (amazing btw), you really do look much larger than a 31.5" across the breast?? you are at least a B cup, no? 31.5 is generally an AA cup measurement. I think that you're bigger than you think lol, happy noogling ! :-*

**Edit: I just saw that your underbust measurement is 26"..i think that explains everything. you have really nicely shaped breasts, i'm sure you will respond well with noogleberry.

thabai

Hi, thanks yeah my breasts are tender at the moment because of my herbs. I'm currently wearing a 30D but that's only because of my one big breast! It's really annoying and makes it so I don't like gettin undressed because there's so much difference in size of them :(
Hopefully the noogling wil make it all better ;D positive thoughts make things happen

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi thabai,
You must have a very small frame to be 26" under but im 27-28"
My boobs look bigger in photo's to because of this..
Maybe you should try noogleing your smaller breast on its own for longer periods??
Still noogle the other but pay more attention to thesmaller 1 & it should catch up with your
bigger breast!
Although i never noticed it in the photo's & u can get away with it because you have lovely shaped boobs :)

thabai

L Ubust to nipple 3.6
R ubust to nipple 3.4
L abust to nipple 2.4
R abust to niple 2.5
L outerbust to nipple 5.1
R outerbust to nipple 4.5
L inner to nipple 4
R inner to nipple 3.7
underbust 28!!
overbust 34.25!!

whats going on!! ???
Haven't been able to noogle or take my BE herbs for a few days and hmm not sure why I'm tubsy.. maybe time of month coming up?

reeree

I've never really noticed a difference, but a lot of girls notice that they're boobs are biggest right before they're period -sometimes swelling and inch or more!- and smallest right after they're period. I never really payed attention to it before i started NBE cause i never noticed a difference. But now that i've been measuring and all i don't really see a difference before/after. That may be all it is, your breast just swelling differently if your due. Just keep an eye on em -like we even take our eyes off our boobs when we're doing NBE! :)-and see what happens after you period is gone! But WOW! Almost a full 3 inches difference!!! That's Awesome ;D Best of Luck!!

thabai

I'd just like to state the l and r breast to nipple measurement prevously at 7.2 and 7.7 was from my armpit to nipple... decided not to bother with this one cus it sucks :p just going to measure at four points from now on

melons

Ya i know reree,

I see the same , and that gives false hopes a lotsa times ???

It made me think I have grown like 1-2 cup sizes and it was a big disappointment to know tht the period was over with i shrunk back BIG time , even lesser than wht i had started my NBE with :eek: !!! Now thats a bummer

In fact it upset me so much that i din noogle this month during my periods so tht i dnt end up measuring and then feeling disappointed at the end ... but i will not do this month , i will keep noogling everyday now , since I am ordering XLs now .. so hoping tht will speed up or at least show some gains..

- melons

thabai

Ok havent updated for a while.... and yikes!! Didn't even notice I'd grown!!

Underbust - 26.3
Overbust - 32.8!! ;D

Also haven't been noogling either so it's just my herbs ;) going to start noogling again... been slacking

thabai

I'm really happy today ;D weighed and measured myself and I've lost weight too but grown bigger breast wise. Deffo need to noogle for my smaller breast though.

thabai

Ok well I haven't been checking because I've been slacking past few weeks.
I've just started this past week to ramp my dosages up again and ;D omg! I just measured and I'm currently 34.5 overbust and 27 underbust!!!!

Aim4c

Thabai,

your results are amazing...just amazing...saw you pics...WOW!!!!!
Keep doing what your doing cause it is definitely working.

Congrats!

thabai

Ok well I've been a lazy git and haven't been doing my Herbs or NB and just been taking my pill yasmin.
I've noticed my breasts are growing a little bit just on the pill but they don't fill if that makes sense and seem a lil saggy? Also if I poke them it's like poking thin air lol
Well over the past few months I've been trying to get into my routine and failing :( and yesterday in a weird determined state of mind I started my routine again. However, I didn't ramp up my amount like I should have I just took the amounts I used to. Well OMG! My breasts have just gone WOW! Just WOW! I looked in the mirror this morning because I had growth pains and they have filled completely overnight! Like yesterday I was 33.5 and today I'm 35!! Woop, hope not ramping up won't be too bad hehe but weee my breasts look goooood :D Also just to state I didn't noogle yesterday just took my herbs
Hope this will keep me in a state of mind where I'll actually carry on my routine and not be laaazzzyyy. :D My breasts feel so firm today I can't get over it

cleo

What herbs are you taking? You mentioned BE herbs but not what they are (or have I just not noticed it!!?). :)

thabai

Fenugreek 610mg - 5 a day - 2 in morn an afternoon, 1 at night
Saw palmetto , Wild Yam, Flaxseed Oil - All of these are 1000mg morn, afternoon and night
EPO - 2000mg morn, aft, nig
MSM - 1500mg morn, aft, nig
I take 1000mg Vit c in morn and I'm on the pill yasmin
I probably wouldn't recommend this routine as I seem really sensitive and am fast at growing. So unless you're body reacts and you're breasts seem to grow quickly with NB it may not work for you I'm afraid.

Hmm I massage twice a day with
4x drops of fennel
6x drops of FG
2x drops of lavender or peppermint for smell heh
1 capsule of EPO
Olive oil and a little bit of Vitamin E

It seems like a bit of a chore taking all this but once you get into it... it's not so bad. The only reason why I've been lazy is because I went on holiday, then to 2 festivals and couldn't take everything there because they'de think I was taking drugs lol

cleo

I started the Fenugreek, Wild Yam and SP combination last year just before finding Noogleberry and had some success. I stopped after about 6 months to give myself a break and then went onto PM which I also had some success with. Currently using up a supply of Breast Success that I started about 18 months ago but stopped when I found the Breast Nexus site and read up more about BE herbs. May go back on the Fenugreek etc at some point as I still have some left and I do seem to respond a little to the herbs. Every little bit helps right?!! lol