Thank You, Forum Users

paleblue

I just ordered my very own system and can't wait to begin. I'm pretty shy and never thought I'd post on this forum, but I just wanted to say thank you to all of the forum posters, particularly the "living legends", who have given me hope.

The reason I was sold on noogleberry as opposed to Brava (aside from price), is how supportive the noogleberry community is. I feel confident that if I have a question or concern, you lovely ladies will help me out. I've also been impressed with noogleberry customer service. I've heard some horror stories about Brava's customer service.

So once again, thank you all so much. I look forward to a day when we can all be proud of and love our breasts, regardless of their size or shape. You are all beautiful.

jnorton22002

Thank you for your post. I don't know anything about living legends but we ARE all family here. We look forward to your continued post and updates . Maybe at times you would bless with picture updates. At least take picture for your self as a way for you, at least to see your breasts change

Good luck to you Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*