thanking everyone

jnorton22002

Hi all, and I certainly mean all,

I'm soooo glad I found this forum. All of you are so sweet and kind. It means so much to me that somewhere in this world, I will be accepted for who I am regardless of the common take on me and others like me. I have had tears in my eyes in times I have read some replies to my posts, the love that comes out from you. The girls that I talk(on the forum) know who they are, are my inspiratio
The love of life they have , and the way they carry themselves, is a credit to women of the world. All of you are so priceless. I truly feel wanted here. Please, don't change anything about your selves. You all are perfection in my book. Here to you wonderful ladies. I love you Hugs Joni :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-

jnorton22002

I truly, don't know what to say. All of your comments are soooooo much appreciated. I only wish that I could measure up to how

inspirational all of you guys are to me. I really feel you guys are the ones I adore. I try to be like you guys. I hope all of you never change. ou each have soo much to offer. Life is not always easy, but you all bring smiles to my face. I'm just honored to be on this forum. Thank you all again. What a wonderful way to continue my transitio. Love to all Joni

Lily13

I agree!! Everyone here is so supportive it makes me smile every time I come here! :) One big happy noogling family, getting bigger boobs 1 day at a time. ;)