that sounds great :)

bellacraig

Can I swear on here???? lol the first thoughts that came to mind when I saw those pics were "&*&% me!"
Ha ha ha omg if you saw me noogle you'd laugh your head off and call me a pussy!!!!!
Geez louise!!! Goodness I noogle maybe 1/5th to the level that you do!!!! (now if falls into place right :p )
Your probably thinking "no wonder she has no bloody redness!!"...

bellacraig

Yes funny you mention that. I just cottoned on recently if you do as you say, pump to your safe zone limit, then add one or two I can get more in the cup that way and comforterably so! Thanks for all your help Tim. Havent hydro'd yet, its abit hard with the family running around so its more sneaking some in when and if I get some alone time! Thanks ;D

bellacraig

Ha ha I love that your wife loves them too!!!! Yes its the best feeling, I just want to get big enough so when DONT wear a bra they stick out as well as they do wearing one!!! I'l be honest I haven't been noogling lately as I have always had a fear at the back of my mind of damaging breast tissue but I will start up again, slow and steady wins the race. I for the most part have such bad circulation at least even noogling mildly now if I do it right brings blood into them and as im taking herbs at least I know my breasts are standing a chance to get some of those when the noogling reddens them up!!
WILL GO CHECK OUT YOUR PICS ;) Be in touch soon and let you know how im getting on :p