The results are AMAZING! I'm a Believer...you should be too!

PetiteNShy

Congratulations, it looks like you really have had some amazing results! That's so bizarre about your experience with the Natureday company, your breasts don't look fake at all so that response is puzzling ???

pianogirl

I know! Maybe it was the bra pic, I dont know. But, I forgot to mention that the bra Im wearing is a 36B, soft cup Demi NON PADDED and I feel like Im pouring outa that one! I really thought they would be impressed....oh well, I guess it was the Boob Fairy that visits me in the night sprinkling boobie dust all over me! LOL!

pipitavivita

Hi pianogirl!

Welcome to the noogling family :D You are very lucky to be such a fast responder, though I suppose the fact that you did have large C's at one point might have helped. The shape and size increase is looking very nice! Very nice cleavage in the bra shot!

Congrats, and good luck in reaching your goals ;)

yeya

hey girl congrats on your results, whats your technique do you use the round rings or you noogle without them or for how long would love to know, i thank you in advance...

pianogirl

The one thing I have been is very consistant with everything. From taking my suppliements to making sure I noogle every night for no less than 1 hr. I would have to say within the last 3 months, I have only missed around 5 nights total. I tried to use the foam rings, but they left a hicky on my boobs! So, no more rings. I pump to comfort zone. Initially I will pump until its tight, then when Im used to the pressure, I pump more, then more throughout the hour. I have had red dots, thats when I know I over pumped. I see girls on here that are HUGE! Wish that were me! LOL! But overall, I gotta admit, this isnt a hard routine to commit to and to look good, its totally worth it!

soonenough

Looks amazing, certainly a big jump in size from your startings pics. I say the combination of Natureday and noogling is a success, and keep going. Congratulations!!

S

sissy2345

Great work you look great! Love that email from Natureday.

Sissy

pianogirl

Thanks for all the support! I wish I hadnt waited so long to get on here and start chatting! BUT...update from Natureday. I responded to them in a not so nice fashion about "I dont like being called a lier!" and they came back today appolgizing and just requested more pics, but with me holding a piece of paper with NATUREDAY written on it. To "authenticate" it was actually me. Im sending them off in a few mins.

Well, I am very VERY happy to hear all of you give me your thumbs up! It makes me feel more secure that Im growing at a good rate and Im not falling short of my expectations. You know whats funny...I went to Target for Halloween stuff today, and I stopped in the bra dept to try on C bras! Just to try them on!!! LOL! I always HAAAATED bra shopping! What a feeling of self confidence this gives me! I actually "feel" like more of a woman.

Teeny Tiny

Awesome results so fast, but please be careful because they look awfully purple to me. I don't know if it might be my monitor color, but they look really purple in the first two, and they should never turn that color. Pink to red is okay, that's just increased circulation, but when they turn purple you're cutting off circulation instead of increasing it, which can cause tissue erosion instead of growth, giving you the opposite results of what you're looking for. With this type of enlargement it is very possible and very easy to over do it and hurt them, especially for those who may have a higher pain threshold than others. I myself have a low pain tolerance, making it harder to over pump, but someone who has a higher tolerance can easily pump too hard. They may appear to be growing from the swelling, but like personal experience, could actually be doing the opposite. I thought I was growing in the beginning when I first started, then realized I wasn't and lost tissue before I realized I was over doing it. I've gained back what little I had lost and about 2 extra cup sizes now, but only because of taking breaks and not pumping as hard for as long. An hour at a time is fine, multiple sessions a day is even better, but over pumping can hurt you in the long run, so please be careful, and welcome aboard.

Happy noogling! ;) :D ;D

pianogirl

Hmmm....this is a tough one. Now, I have this condition where my feet and fingers will turn purple/bluish due to low blood pressure. The Dr's were concerned until they took my pressure which is about 105 over 60, then they understood. So, Im used to my body parts turning this color. How horrible is that?!! Now, also, I really dont have much meat on my body, so when I pump, how do I know "how much is too much or just right"? It always is a tight squeeze to my ribs, but I dont cause pain. So, how will I get any larger if I cant pump to fill the cups? Cause I see them turn this color almost immediatly when I pump. I certainly dont want to do more harm than good! So Im glad you chimed in and gave advice.

Teeny Tiny

My recommendation would be to pump them up in front of a mirror so you can determine the color. Looking down at them through the side walls of the domes doesn't show the true color for some reason, they may look normal or just pink or red when they're actually purple. See if you can achieve and maintain any kind of suction without them turning purple, try your best to not let them turn purple when you pump. You don't have to pump the hell out of them and try to get massive swelling to get growth, any pull on the internal tissue will react and turn to growth for you. If you over do it and cause tissue damage you could experience the opposite results of what you're looking for. Just as I did after my first 6 months, till I backed off how much and how hard I was pumping, then I started seeing growth.

If you're at all not sure and would like a more professional opinion I'd email Lucy and see what her response is. I'm not familiar with the issue you have and whether or not it has any effect on how you should be pumping.

Good luck! ;)

Teeny Tiny

Also, if your blood pressure averages 105 over 60 I don't understand how it could be the cause of parts turning purple. You might want to get another opinion, as my blood pressure is rarely over that and I don't turn purple as easily. Heck, most of the time when I noogle I don't even turn pink or red, for the most part my breasts stay skin toned until I over pump, then they'll go from normal color almost straight to purple. But it takes quite a bit of pressure for them to turn purple, usually I stop when I feel a strong pull, because anymore would be a tad painful, even though they aren't any different in color. Hope everything works out for you and you gain the breast size you're hoping for.

pianogirl

Last night, I did exactly that, I pumped in front of the mirror so I could monitor color. So, I was really paying attention to any color changes. And I guess it was the picture or my picture program that made it look more on the purple side then pinkish red. Right now, my feet have a purple tinge to them, because their cold. I think its a combo of poor circulation and low pressure that cause that color. I mentioned this to my cardiologist, and she wasnt concerned about it. Anyway, after an hour of monitoring and pumping to where I normally do, I took them off and they remained mostly flesh toned with a pink hue due to the suction. I was really nervous! So I feel better knowing that Im not killing off my boobs! But I will say, Im going to be much more aware of how hard Im pumping for now on. Thank you so much for the tip!!

Teeny Tiny

No problem, just don't want to see anyone make the mistake of hurting themselves, we're all here to coach each other and help each other reach our goals. Glad to hear you aren't having an issue with over pumping, and sorry if I startled you, just wanted to make sure everything was going okay for you. Good luck, and happy noogling! ;) :D ;D

superflat

You're results are great! I would like to order one but I'm unsure of what size to get. I'm 29" around my breasts and 26"under my breasts. But I would like a C cup. Do you know what size I should order? I'm also trying to figure out this forum too.

pianogirl

I (personally) went with the large cups. But I also have a larger surface area to cover, since across my chest was around 35" to begin with. Im sure you will have more experienced noog's on here recommend a size, but I would say the Medium should be where to start. You can always move up. If you start with the large, and find out its way too big, then you have to wait a whole other week or so for the mediums to come.