The results are AMAZING! I'm a Believer...you should be too!

pianogirl

Hmmm...yeeaaa....I didnt think about how that would affect your errection. Ok, so I guess we are safe to say, STAY AWAAAAY from that stuff, for men and women. *Not so teeny*, I checked those products out that you posted the links to and I think Im going to get them this weekend. So you had good results with the cream (while your skin allowed it)? I hope my skin accepts it.
And thank you again for the props on my boobies matt!! :-*

Teeny Tiny

Good luck, I hope the cream and soap work out as well for you as they did for me, only I hope you're able to keep using them to be able to get the end results I wasn't able to. May use my last 2 month supply of wild yam cream I just started, then switch back over and give them a try again to see what happens.

pianogirl

I just ordered more liquid extract, but not from Natureday. They are really expensive for a bottle that only lasts 2 weeks, so I went onto AmeriLifeVitamin.com and bought all the ingredients that Natureday uses as liquid form and Im just going to combine all 5, 1 oz bottles, to make 1, 5 oz bottle of Naturedays product. I bought all 1 oz bottles of:

Saw Palmetto Berries
Fennel Seed
Fenugreek Seed
Dong Quai Root
Blessed Thistle Herb

Each were around $7.50 a bottle, and with shipping it came to around $46. Which Natureday wants $31 for just one bottle of the stuff. This should last much much longer than what they sell. Well, hopefully I get good if not better results. We will seeeeee

Matt B

Hi Pianogirl,I hope you get the results you want with those herbs.I'm wondering though if combining all those into one will be the same as Natureday.Those companies use proprietary blends so the amounts of each is different.And if you are taking PM as well you are really putting a lot in your body.
Be careful there PG and listen to the ole bod.

TTYS,MATT B ;)

pianogirl

The PM is the cream, so thats just topical which lessens the amount actually going into my system. I def did weigh the thought that even though all those ingredients are in Naturedays products, they dont specify how much of what ingredient actually is in it. Usually on suppliment bottles, the manufacterer states the percentage....but Natureday does not.
Im going to do some more reading today on what side effects to look for, and if there is any precautions to take while combining these. I know when it come to the "recommeded dosage" of the suppliments, by mixing them, Im only getting one to two droppers of the combined suppliments, not the daily recommended of each one if taken individually.
But I guess just like a trial study, I will monitor my body everyday I start this new regimine. I will be very cautious on what Im feeling and I will for sure keep you guys updated on this one!

Teeny Tiny

The other thing to take into consideration is the ingredient order on the Natureday bottle, as ingredients are listed from highest content to lowest, therefore if you don't achieve the results your looking for you might try mixing them in different amounts using the ingredient list from the Natureday bottle.

pianogirl

Yea, your right, my friend and I were just talking about that! I did do a pretty in depth research today and I found that there are no threats to me taking these herbs in this form. Most were warnings about the birth control pill because they alter hormones, or if I had diabeties or was on a med to thin my blood. And obviously not to take if your preg...which Im not, so its a go!
So Im pretty curious about how this will turn out. Who knows, it may fail and I end up back at Natureday...

Your results are awesome! You're so lucky to respond so quickly :) keep up the good work. Can't believe what a difference you've achieved in such a short time.

pianogirl

Thanks Anni! I guess Im one of the lucky ones who filled out quickly. I just hope Im not going to peek soon. I still have a lot more to regain from what I lost years ago. Last night my husband was showing me pictures of me on the 4th of July and said "Wow...you were so thin on top!" "Look how much you've changed!" Not only has this made me look more proportioned, but overall healthier. And to think, women spend $1000's on Bravia!

pianogirl

Another month has gone by and Im now at 5 months exact of when I started noogling. I measured right before I took the pictures tonight and Im pretty close to 37", and I started at 34 1/2". So adding 2 to 2 1/2" in 5 months is pretty great progress and Im fitting nicely into 36C's now. I just donated all my 34-36Bs today because I just cant fit into them anymore.
So let me tell you what I have been upto this past month.
I still noogle every night for an hour to three hours a night, depending on how tired I am. I started using Ainitol PM at morning and nite, and as you can see, I developed a slight rash on the side of my boob, thats the only spot thats itchy, the other marks are from my bra. I am taking the liquid forms of whats in the Nature Day, and I cant tell if its doing anything just yet, its only been about 3 weeks since I started that.
But, I gotta say, the most progress I made was between July and Sept, and since then I really havent gone up much. It seems I have slowed down A LOT within the last 3 months. Have I peaked? I hope not! I have gotten great results, I was just hoping to keep going...I hope I start growing some more soon.
Let me know if this happened to any of you

Matt B

Hi Pianogirl,This hasn't happened to me,but you're growth is awesome.Your side views really show results.
When did you start taking the PM and stuff?I'm no pro,but from your comments,most of your growth occurred without them I think.
Also,it takes girls 2-3 years to get new breast growth and you have only been doing this since July.
You might want to reconsider the supplements.You gals already have a big hormone advantage over us guys for breast growth.PM is chuck full of phytoestrogens,so you might have knocked things out of balance.Just a thought.

Hope this helps,MATT B ;)

pianogirl

Hey Matt! Well, the PM I started only 1 month, I received it on the 19th of Nov....so I know that isnt the cause, because that doesnt account for Oct and Nov slow down. The herbs...same thing, I got them a month ago and before that I was using Nature Day. So, its something within my body Im ASSUMING that has slowed it down. UNLESS, I have regained what I originally lost, and now Im to the point of going larger than I was before my weight loss. So I guess my original volume is back and now I am where everyone else is if they never had breasts or volume to begin with.

FaithnLove

you had excellent results! did you also gain a little weight in the last 5 months? its not a bad thing... you look great!

pianogirl

Well...yes and no to the weight gain thing. The newest pic, I held my arms closer to my side, which made my arms look bigger. But, between Julys pic and Dec pic, I put on...like...5 lbs, at most. Only cause the winter makes me gain a little, but not much. I thought the same when I looked at my arm in that pic! BUT...I want to add that I have taken a month long break from the noogle 2 weeks ago to let my body have a break. So I expected a deflation in the bra! But, to my amazment, Im still floating between a 36 1/2 and 37"! REALLY?! I thought that it would have gone down at min 1/2 inch or an inch, but I havent lost any volume at all. Im still using PM and taking my herbs, I dont know if thats part of it, but Im not complaining. I just hope that when I get back on track in 2 weeks, I'll start growing again

Steph74

Fab results!! I'm thinking of ordering pm from ainterol but would like to know if they post discreetly? Is there any way that you can tell what's inside the parcel from the label? I live with others so am having to do all this in secret.

Steph xx

pianogirl

I bought mine off Ebay, it was much cheaper than going directly through the website. When I received my package, there were no markings on it indicating what was inside.

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
They said your growth pictures look like breast implant pictures?!
155t3xz.gif

Honestly though, don't even be mad. That's a compliment! ;D