They are gettibg there

ashley1986ann

Ive been taking zoft gum for all most all most 4 months and noggling. About 2 weeks agao I was taking a shower and I look down. And im was thinking wow where did you come from. I can all most fix in my A34 miraculous bra. I think this is going to be my year for them to really grow. My bf can really grab them now.

This is what I been doing with my nooglng part

4 hrs with the M cups I fill them up its pump with in 10 min pump and hold every now and then may every 30 min I let them out for maybe 2 min

4 hrs with the L cups pump and release in tell they are fulled I do it in tell t does not hurt when they are fulled all the way then I do pump and hold every 30 min them out for maybe 2 min

Is it bad for me with the L cup to kinda make my breast full up the L cups?

Padded Hell

Hi Bearbear,

I'm very happy that you're seeing results, and that the zoft gum seems to be working. Good for you :). I wanted to ask about the noogling part of your program. Do you do 8 hours noogling a day? Is that correct or have a misread it? If you do 8 hours a day, wow :), where do you find the time? Do you snoogle?

Also, do you think the zoft gum is mainly contributing to your recent growth, or is it a combination of zoft and NB. Sorry for all the questions :), but your boobie progress has made me feel like there IS hope.

ashley1986ann

You can ask all the question you want that what we are here for. I know I have ask a lot.

I do noogle for 8 hrs but not every day. I have to much time in my life do to I do not work. Its hard to snoogle for me do it I move around a lot when I sleep. I try to noogle every day but I for get because I get into crocheting I even for get to eat and lose track of time.

With the zoft gum. I think its doing a big part. I think if you where just going to take the zoft gum that it will work grate. If you get it I would get it off ebay. I got a 4 months for $39.

There is hope. It takes lots of time. I was just about flat and now you can see I am starting to get my girls in. Its been a year tho. of noogling and all most 4 months with the zoft gum.

Tenny has been my biggest help on here. She help me out a lot.

Padded Hell

Bearbear,

Wow! I admire your dedication :), and while you have the time, you may as well take advantage of it, and hopefully get to your boobie goal quicker. I find that the longer I noogle, the better my swelling is. Shorter NB sessions don't work for me :(

Does the zoft gum taste horrible? Have you had any side effects from it or anything?

I've been noogling for 1 year & 5 months & my progress has been very slow. I'm very dedicated too, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong! Do you pump & hold or pump & release? Do you use the foam rings when you noogle?

I like reading Teeny's posts too. She's got so many great ideas & so much knowledge. I love noogling in the bath :). She's a legend.

ashley1986ann

Done be so hard on your self. You most likely are not doing nothing wrong it takes lot and lots of time and some more time

. I been doing it for a year and 2 months and I just now see its working. This is what I do I 1st do pump and release with the M cups only I fill them takes about 10 to 20 mins. ( I pump for 5 mins then I release for 2 mins ) ( have a timer on me. ) Then I pump and hold for 4 hrs. Every 30 min I do release for 2 min. Then I go to L cups and do the same. I do not use the foam when I noogle.

The zoft gum does not taste bad at all when it starts to brake down it might some times. What kind of herbs are you taking?

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask more if you want.

cosmic_love

bearbear, congrats! you're the proof that persistence and discipline does pay off in the end ;)

I just wanted to ask you, are these the gums you ordered?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZOFT-FULFILL-GUM-5-PACKS-120-PIECES-NEW-/170770000410?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c2af6a1a#ht_500wt_1054

ashley1986ann

Yes but not from the seller( never seen that seller sell them) the seller is greg4729 they give you 5% back. They seem not have any any on right now. But I think they are the best seller I got my with in 2 days.

Padded Hell

Bearbear,

Thank you for explaining your NB method to me. I've just started to experiment with pump & release (I've only been doing pump & hold previously) and I didn't really know what I was doing, so I'm going to try your pump & release method now :). The timer is a good idea. Are your boobs huge after 4 hours? You must get fantastic swelling. I've only ever done over 2 hours of NB in one session, and I had the best swelling I've ever had from that :).

I'm not really using any herbs at the moment. I have used some in the past, but didn't have any results or a good experience with them, but I know other people have had success with zoft & it seems like a good product. Definately worth looking into :). Thanks again.

ashley1986ann

I you do pump & release. This is what I was doing at 1st and it work grate for me. Pump for 5 mins and release for 2 mins and you can do that as long as you want. I think pump & release works the best.

After 4 or 8 hrs of noogling I just about full my VS miraculous bra and its a 34A. If you dont know about the miraculous bra they are all padding. I would say my swelling last for about 4 hrs I think. I just love that ra its my BFF ;).

Padded Hell

Bearbear,

When you said you pump for 5 mins, does this mean that you pump until tight and then hold for 5 mins? I'm finding the pump & release method better than pump & hold, so thanks :), although I'm not sure I'm doing it correctly.

I love the VS miraculous bra! It's the only way I can have boobs at the moment ;D. I've got some cheaper copies of that bra. I'll have to save up for the real thing :).

ashley1986ann

Yes u pump until tight for 5min the release for 2mins. It only works for me with the L ones for it go get tight. I keek on doing it in tell I full up the Ls and then I hold. I got my bras off ebay. So you might want to look there.

ashley1986ann

I try. I have not been able to in 4 days do to doing family stuff. But when I do do it every day I get really really good swelling.

xoxojenny

Your dedication is really inspiring. I started taking BO a little over two months ago with no results. I know that NBE takes time but to see others achieve results so quickly, it can be really discouraging! But I am sticking it out and think positive. I hope you don't mind me asking, but what is your height/weight? It seems that makes a big difference. I am pretty petite and the boobie gods tend not to be kind to petite gals!

ashley1986ann

The NB has not been fast on me its been very slow. I have been doing it for a year and 2 months now and i am now just seeing it work. I was a flat as a bored ( I am a female) And they are starting to pop up now.

Im
5'7 1/2
and 145lbs.

Dont give up. They will come. The way I look at it ifs it work on the born man wanting to be woman it can work on us borne woman!

ashley1986ann

Um I dont really know. sorry. But tak a look at this pag. of my photos.

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3572.0/topicseen.html

ashley1986ann

Good Luck!

Im going to try snoogling for 12 hrs a night now do to I have been very busy in the day and no time to noogle. Also I want to try what you would do with the brava 12hrs for 12 weeks.

melissa4u

I have been thinking the same thing about brava!
I have been snoogling for the past 5 days or so. I'm having a hard time keeping the domes on for more than 2-3 hours. I wake up from my sleep and want to turn on my side so bad so I take the domes off. I really wish I can sleep through the night with them on, but I can only manage 2-3 hours. I also noogle during the daytime to make up for it. I really thought that I won't be able to sleep with them on, so I'm so happy that's not the case. I just need to get used to sleeping on my back so that I can log in more hours during my sleep.
Good luck to you and let us know how it goes!