thin guy starting from scratch

fairypump

Small C or at least 38B should be safe at work with minimal concealing from male eyes, and enough for my girly wardrobe.
Edit: C is not that big and I have a good collection of 36C bikinis and sports bras. D would draw too much attention.

Last edited:

fairypump

Update after one year with a few one-week breaks. Progress seems slower but definition increased. Tape measurement never went past 98cm right after taking cups out. How to lift one who points down? I can try to snoogle while keeping my right arm raised and a L cup aimed at underboob.

Last edited:

fairypump

Back to pumping ! M cups were filled some years ago, now past 2/3 of L and slowly filling them, then finishing my routine with a few minutes of blue "120 ml" cups (I would have ordered contoured XL from NB but they were discontinued and I don't need the more expensive airlock ones since I already have 2 hose airlocks). Nozzles of blue cups are smaller but I found some smaller hose and a Y piece that fits both internal diameters without leaks.

fairypump

The "120 ml" cups are a bit too big to start pumping without warmup. I got the size below "105 ml" which are the same diameter as NB's standard large cups, but contoured and a bit taller. They aren't of the same quality as NB, and some sharp edge (remain of the molding process) on the rim had to be filed. Then they fit better on ribs and I have to pump less to avoid stopping blood circulation. Also ordered the matching 6mm ID hose which is quite long and has end connectors which can stretch enough to insert the 7 mm white NB pump, and bigger cups (150 and 180) to pump my butt/hips.

Last edited: