thinking of trying this nooglesberry system please help.

does the noggleberry system work?

• no

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • yes

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

brookiiee

So I've been looking up on a few different ways on enhancing my breast size.. after breastfeeding 2 babies I'm now left with nothing but skin :( I'm 22 and i feel so unattractive.. I really want to try something that's been shown to work.. could someone oplease explain this to me..is this only temporary does it last? Does it hurt?

Matt B

Hi Brookii,please don't feel unattractive hun cuz I'm sure you aren't.The two best ladies for you to talk to are NikkiC and Minnie34.

They both breastfed kids,and have had good results with the noogleberry,even though they want more they have" NiceRacks". ;D LOL!
Breast growth takes time and effort but it can happen. Hell if I can grow girls you can too,and you're Supposed to have them. ;D

Check out their threads and send them a personal message if you like,I know they will be glad to help.

Matt, ;)

BeatriceL

I m thinking about getting the breast pump. Will it hurt a lot with the pump and is there a automatic pump vs a hand pump?

Moogleberry

Hello, welcome to the forum.

A lot of our most successful users on here have breastfed. You've also got the advantage of being young. Please don't let your boobs get you down though. None of us on here are happy with our breasts in one way or another, but all of us are stunners!

As for how it works. It works by applying a vacuum to the breast tissue. This increases blood flow to the breasts (carrying hormones, oxygen and nutrients) and by stretching the cells, encouraging them to divide faster. Combine that with good diet and you're growing boobs. (Massage also helps for the same reasons).
It does work. It's a slow, unpredictable process, but it does work. Some people respond really quickly and really dramatically, wheras for some other people it's a long steady progress. But I have yet to see anyone who has stuck with it for more than 6 months who hasn't seen some sort of growth.

Pain-wise. It shouldn't hurt. It might feel a bit uncomfortable at first if you've not got a lot of body fat to protect your ribs and sometimes I find the skin under my armpit gets pinched. But as a general rule, if it's ever too painful you're doing it wrong.

With hand pump you pump until it feels comfortable and the vacuum stays until you release it (by pushing a little button at the side). Personally I'd never want an electric pump as I want to be in complete control. When I first looked at noogleberry I thought you had to pump constantly to keep the pressure up (I thought I'd get really strong hands AND huge boobs), but that's not the case at all.