This Girl Is Taking the "Break" Challenge!!

pianogirl

Hello all my booby minions!!
As many of you know, I've been on here since July 2011 and have obtained mind blowing results in such a short time. The biggest question I get is "What is still swelling and what is perm growth by now"? Good question, I don't know! LOL! Its because I still noogle frequently and never took any longer than a 2 week break.
So since it seems that I have plateaued at a LARGE D to a medium DD depending on the time of month, Im gonna take a break from Noogling and record my stats and take pics on a weekly basis. Im thinking about taking a month off at least. This way I can monitor what is swelling and what is ME.
Ok, first of all, the last night I noogled was on March 11th, so Im already a week in. But Ill be on here posting updates once a week with photos. This should give everyone a good idea of where you'll be almost 3 yrs in. And I was thinking that this could possibly cause me to grow more once I start up again. Giving your body a rest does it good. I was just too scared to try it out until now.

So first things first:
Around my breasts measure 39 1/2" on March 15th 2014. The pics below are of a non-padded, soft shell cup Victorias Secret Dream Angels bra, size 34DD. As you can see, I fit pretty well into this, and I bought this as a T shirt bra, I didnt need push up, so thats all me in that cup filling it out.

Attachments

• Me3-15-2014.jpg
    Me3-15-2014.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 909
  • Me2-March15th2014.jpg
    Me2-March15th2014.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 755
  • Me3March15th2014.jpg
    Me3March15th2014.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,185
  • Me4March15th2014.jpg
    Me4March15th2014.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,170
What a fantastic idea. You doing this will answer the question SO many people ask. Everyone is curious - brave you for doing it. Well, I guess you don't have to worry about it, if you loose any size it's not like you can't get it back again is it? I for one don't care if I have to pump to maintain once or twice a week once I reach my goal - even if I have to do that forevermore - who cares? What's 40 minutes a week for a great rack! I am so interested to watch what happens. Thanks a lot for sticking around after your success to motivate and inspire all us flatties!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'm definitely curious too... I'm hoping the week off is a good sign. I'll probably never give up NBE as I don't think I can get "too big". But I would really like to know if I take a couple month break that it won't evaporate on me. :)

DJ

Insanity89

They are perfect! ;) I hope you'll mantain every inch you gained. Maybe after the break you could restart noogling and eventually have another growth spurt, but really, to me you don't need nothing more, they're lovely! Keep us updated!

Who's ready to bet that Jezabelle loses NOTHING? Me. I would lay money (not that I gamble of course!) on it that that there is all boob.

pianogirl

Hahaaaaa! Flatty_natty your too funny!! I'm over a week in and I haven't lost anything YET. you may be right, I may not lose anything because I'm so far into the program. Ok, so...I'm asking you guys to brace yourselves and not get too pissed off because....my D bras are feeling tighter than normal when I usually noogle.
So not only have I not lost anything, I feel more puffed up than normal. Like there growing! How could that be?? But, I'm not stating that as a fact, just pointing something out. I'll take more pics on Saturday along with measuring stats

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Let's see if the change sticks first. :)

I can think of few reasons why an increase could happen; however, I'm keeping my mouth shut for now. I hoping it stays. Can't have too big of breasts IMHO. You'd look wonderful with a F or G cup.

DJ

James

Hey, I thought you were going to update weekly. Are you still doing massage? I think you should, at least 1 hour per day. Good luck :)

pianogirl

Hey guys! I'm soooo sorry, my life has been turned upside down. My brain feels like it's melting out of my ears. Any drama you can imagine is my drama. Insane. So, I lost track of time, and it's now been almost 3 weeks since I stopped noogling. I took my measurements tonight and I'm at 39 1/2" so I haven't even swelled before my period which is due on Monday. I'll take pics tmrw as well. If I forgot, please understand I've got a lot on my mind

Hi Jezabelle,
Glad to hear you haven't lost any size. Thanks for taking the time to update us. Hope all the craziness settles down soon. Take care, look after yourself xx

bunny

Love that you're doing this! Such a great contribution to the community, haha. Your growth is SO inspiring, too! Thanks for updating and hope your life settles down soon. Focus on feeling good vibes!! Even when times are rough because it makes all the difference.

nora90

Hi
I have 2 questions ,
Have you ever breastfeed .?
and
what was your bust measurement before noogling ?

Thanks in advance and hope you keep your progress up ;)
Nora

Kristin00

Jezabelle- I totally missed this post and didn't realize you were doing this! It is awesome that you are though as I'm sure many, if not all of us, have wanted to know if NB caused permanent growth or had to be maintained. I hope things are settling down for you. You're an amazing inspiration to several on here and we really appreciate you staying active on the boards as much as you're able to. Take care of yourself, I hope to see a positive update soon! :)

pianogirl

Hey guys!
I'm so sorry for the abrupt disappearance, things this past year were beyond insane! But James had contacted me and requested I come in and give an update to how it went and what were the results.
I went for a month without noogling, I lost minimal swelling, not terribly much. I ended up noogling for some event, I can't remember what I was doing or where I was going, but I needed to fill out my top. And that's when I went back to it. Then between July and sept, I was really only doing it 3-4 times a month due to packing, moving, unpacking...craziness! Never saw a decrease in size with only doing it that few times. But certainly no increase till around now. I wanted to see if the time I've taken back the last few months would have reset my body. Maybe it has. I'm trying to do every other night again. My hormones have been screwy lately too. My boobs hurt most of the month now I'm back doing it every other night. Which is what I felt the first few months I started. Possibly a sign, or it's just hormones.
Thanks!