THIS Time i'm serious!!! NO to boob job!

newbie000

Hey everyone, thought the best way to get motivated is to get online and get inspired!

I bought this nearly a year ago but haven't been consistent! (so annoyed I could be massive by now!)

I went to see a surgeon on the weekend for a boob job... it REALLY put me off

So, I've decided NO to a boob job, pain and unnecessary surgery and YES to taking this seriously! My goal is to have dramatic difference by July 2013.... My aim: 1 hour pumping a night...

current stats: under ribcage: 28
over boobs 31

NadiOne

Yay! Welcome back to the noogleberry side, saying no to implants is the best thing. Your own natural breast will be so much better with no to little pain or complications. Much success to you!

Jenni

Welcome back to NB! Our side is also the way to go because, let's face it, natural boobs look so much better. And it gives you something to be proud of.

I was lurking on this forum for several months before joining in. This is the best place for motivation and encouragement. (Taking lots of pictures is a good idea too).

It's always hard to tell just starting out how long it will take to see results. But I wish you best of luck on reaching your goals. I look forward to seeing where NB takes you by July.

jojohnjo

Hy,
good wishes for your journey, and that your breast grow as you desire.
Remember 7:2 method for circulation of your breast for favorite your breast circulation. :D