Thread working! 4 inches NBE since July 2013, now using Noogle too

CherrieBabydoll

(Re-posting because I can't view my first thread)

Hello fellow booby seekers! I remember once when I was a girl, less than 10 yrs, I said to my parents I couldn't wait untill I became a woman so I could have breasts. OH how sorely disappointed I was. My tiny A cup boobs were a great source of pain for me as I grew up. Why do we always want what we don't have? 20 odd years and 3 breastfed kids later I was still hating my sad sacks which felt emptier than ever and stretch marks to boot (from breastfeeding!). I've never let my husband enjoy them without it making me uncomfortable because I hated them so. I think I just hated them for making me feel unwomanly.

When I was still a teenager I begged my mum to sign up for a paypal account (way back when they first were around I guess!) and use her credit card (I didn't have a credit card so I gave her the money) - so I could try 6 months of a product called Small Breast Solutions (or SBS). I notice that company is no longer around... I had no results whatsoever.

Fast forward a couple of years and I tried 3 months of a different brand, I think it may have been bountiful breast. I had zero results after 3 months, if I had had just something - anything - I may have kept at it longer. I know NBE takes time but zero results after 3 months doesn't look like the product agrees with me.

I then met my now husband, studied, worked, had 3 beautiful bouncing breastfed babies and then at the start of last year I weaned my third and thought NOW. This time, I will do NBE for all I'm worth, and if it doesn't work I've given it a decent try. My last resort (will never be implants) would be stem cell breast augmentation. They harvest stem cells from YOU, mix it with your liposuctioned fat cells, and transplant it to your boobs. Because of the stem cells you keep over 90% of the transferred fat. AWESOME instant all natural permanent boobs if you have $17,000 or whatever. Which I don't have...

So Mid last year I started NBE for my final time. Starting measurements:

I started with the herb Maca on 24 June 2013

My first measurements taken:
1 July 2013
Weight 58.5kg (1.5kg gain since start Maca)
Bust 86 cm (Cup size A - I have a big rib cage apparently)
Waist 73cm
Hip 99 cm

5 July 2013 (Ovulating)
Weight 58.1kg
Bust 90 cm
Waist 72 cm
Hip 97 cm

Looked like I was getting somewhere. I couldn't see the difference though and questioned how consistently I was measuring each time.

18th August I started Pueraria Mirifica, a range of other supporting supplements, cycling with progesterone cream, Isosensuals and Eveline cream (they have volufiline in them) ect.

16th August
Weight 60.7kg
Bust 92.5 cm
Waist 74 cm
Hips 100 cm

Even though it seemed like my measurements had increased more, I still couldn't really see the difference although I could feel it. I fluctuated a bit back and forth by a centimeter or so (menstrual cycle?). Trial stopping coffee end/November but started again at Xmas. 13th of Jan 2014 my measurements were

Weight 61.7kg (oh yay for xmas)
Bust 95cm
Waist 75cm
Hips 104cm

So even though my bust went up so did my weight and other measurements (so it wasn't booby growth). I wonder if I should be stopping coffee? Or is it specifically caffeine? Have any of you noticed whether it helped?

In January I was unhappy with what I could actually see after 6 months of effort, so I decided to bite the bullet and get a Noogleberry, as well as do a decent amount of massage which I have always been slack on.

1 February 2014
Weight 61kg
Bust 94.5cm
Waist 74 cm
Hips 104cm

Compared to July last year I do feel my boobs are fuller and they fill my bras better. Size A cups I didn't fill with my smaller left boob were now too small. I even fit a C Cup pretty well on my bigger right boob, but I question the bra sizes because I have a B Cup that seems exactly the same size as that C Cup bra. I just wish my boobs looked better, cause on photos they didn't and they still looked empty.

6/7th Feb I start casual Noogling.... took me about 1.5 weeks to really get the hang of it and do it consistently.

4th March 2014 (right now)
Weight 61.6kg
Bust 96.5 cm
Waist 75 cm
Hips 102 cm

So since July last year I have gained 10.5 cm of Bust, and only 1cm on my waist!!! (5cm on my hips, which I don't mind, and 3.1kg of weight).

This is the first time I have sat down and worked all this out from my notes, and Ia little fuller than before. I am so glad I finally decided to write this post because my motivation was wavering, but I didn't realize how much my bust had increased! If I tighten the tape to 86 cm Bust (my starting measurement) it totally squashes me and I can't even get it there, I am totally gobsmacked right now.. Looking at these little boobies with amazement.... I have just worked all this out. I guess because it goes so slowly it's hard to see a difference, and the photos don't show a huge difference between July 2013 and January 2014. However my photos tonight do show change! Which I attribute to Noogleberry :)

So, because of my wide-ish chest (32.5 inch underbust when I had a 36 inch bust as an A cup) Lucy recommended XL Noogleberry domes. Also because when I measured how WIDE each boob was, and read how wide the NB cups were, the mediums/large were too narrow. I think my boobs are wide and kind of flat around the edges which is why they don't look as nice and full as I'd like or it just takes much more progress to actually see the difference.

At first it was almost impossible to get a seal with the domes, but it's much easier now so something must be working! However, with my cups it's impossible to get both on at once, and I have to take turns with the girls to Noogle. I do an hour per boob almost every day of the week. I suction for about 7 - 10 minutes, then massage for about 4 minutes (as described here http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com.au/2007/11/increase-cup-size-in-30-days-with.html)

Anyway I wanted to share my journey and photos. All of you who have pined for boobs and cursed your genetics I've been right there. I'm so over it! Even in the times I felt sexy and confident, all it takes is a busty woman to walk past for me to hate my chest again. I just love boobs and want my own! This is my final NBE shot, and I've been at it since July last year. I know it will take time and so far my gains have kept me going especially after tonight when I've worked out my actual gains! (although looking at the photos I don't know where this 4 inches is...). After reading other stories on here I am determined to keep Noogling till I get at least the full C cup I'm after.

So here are my photos. 'Straight on' I can't help feel that they look lopsided and awful! (maybe because of wide chest?). On an angle they look ok though.. I think maybe you can see the increase in fullness easier on the far boob? You can sort of see the boobs have more weight/fullness. They aren't as flat, which is hard to show in a photo. But another thing I noticed the other day was that my boobs had a shadow! Like when I was standing in our bedroom, in the mirror there was a shadow under the boobs which is a weird thing I noticed I've never had before - because they weren't very full and didn't protrude very far from my chest. The main reason for my post was that the fullness in my boobs has increased noticeably since I started Noogling. I wish I had started the Noogle sooner! At this rate I hope to fill a B cup by the end of this month :)

Love and boobies to all!
oxo

Attachments

• Boobs8.jpg
    Boobs8.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 380

CherrieBabydoll

I thought I'd share some photos take when bending forwards, they show a difference in size too! so happy :) Noogleberry rocks!

Attachments

• BendForward1.jpg
    BendForward1.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 141

Kristin00

From certain angles (especially the bent over one) you can really see a difference! That's great! Sounds like your determination is starting to pay off!

CherrieBabydoll

I tried on bras at the shops yesterday and today and I am definitely a B Cup! I guess that's where the 4 inches is. I've dreamed of being at least a B for so long! I did think it would look bigger on me though, so it's weird I should be happier but I guess I didn't realize how a B Cup would look on me and I thought it was bigger than this lol. I'm actually between a B and C on my bigger right boob. I'm convinced that NBE works! yay! Now just need another 6 months to reach a C cup hopefully..

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
It is funny how this happens. I have just experienced this too. I started flat and have been struggling with all my determination to reach an A cup. But it seemed no matter what bra I tried, I just didn't fill or fit well at all. Just a couple days ago, I tried on a 40B and shocked to find it fit much better than anything I had tried so far. I look at my breasts and can't see what I think is a B sized breast. I'm only barely "not flat" now.

So you're not alone in this feeling and it just means we need more development. I really want to see what's over the next hill but first I have to find one. :)

DJ