time to take a break????

wannabecee

Has anyone taken a break when the boobs don't swell more in the cups or when measurements stay the same?

I know w herbs you stop every once in a while to jumpstart the growing -maybe we should be doing the same?? ???

S

sissy2345

I would keep pumping, I don't think taking a break with the pump is the same as with herbs. I was kinda getting discouraged since I had stayed the same for several months, then just in the last few days swelling increased and I could not get my C Cups over my breast. I don't really go by measurements anymore, but I was surprised to find I have increased a couple of inches also, and all the while I didn't think I was progressing very well.

M

morninghello

I also think it's best to just keep pumping. I've had what seemed like plateaus, but then - boom - big growth spurt. You could try changing your technique (pump/hold, pump/release) or the length/number of sessions you do and see how that changes things.

Another thing to remember is that the measuring tape is not always the best judge of growth. Rely on your eyes, hands, and how bras fit :) Try to measure only once every few weeks too so you don't get so caught up in the numbers. Good luck!

wannabecee

Thanks, Sissy and Morninghello! It's good to know that the plateaus go and good results follow.

I'll keep up the noogling as usual...

xx
wannabecee