Time4abetterMe..... Let's see what happens =)

Hello fellow nooglers lol I have jumped on the Noogleberry paddy wagon. After reading reviews and finally coming across something affordable.. I am hopeful. Here are my stats.....

26 years old
125 lbs
One child (6 yrs old)
32b

Right after I had my son I was engorged so bad. I mean, I went from small B to a D overnight. Needless to say, after breastfeeding for a year my poor melons went limp, lol. Oh how I hope I can go back to those D's. I don't remember ever feeling like such a WOMAN! :D

Any and all advice would be much appreciated!

reeree

Hey girl! Welcome aboard ;D I have two little boys, 3 and 1, and breastfed them both. I went from a 32A (barely!) to a very full 34D while nursing. I know just how you felt....it was AWESOME once i lost the baby weight ;) I'm hoping to one day be that size again....but for now, i'm back to an even emptier 32A. Been pumping 6 months, and unfortunately i havent grow any, but a lot of woman who've breastfed seem to have faster results. I wish you the best of luck!! :) Are you doing anything else or just pumping??

jnorton22002

Hi, you certainly picked the right place. I have come here also to grow but along the way have found a wonderful family. We all care here for one another. Some call me Mama Joni, others, who knows what. The one thing I'm sure is that all of us can work together to all grow together. Don't get down on things. Use you determination to grow your boobage. We will all help you dear. Welcome Hugs Joni :) :) :) :) :) :) :).

Boobalicious

Hi there.

I am new on this forum too and am finding it a great source of encouragement. I am not using the noogleberry, but am using a similar NBE system which I have been using for the past 3 weeks. I am 37 years old and have one child who is now 5years old. I was a small B sup before I was pregnant with her and grew to a D cup by the time I was half way through my pregnancy. While I was breastfeeding her I grew to a WHAPPING 34F = yes F!! :D I was over the flipping moon with my boobs and took loads of photos every week I had them, but then I stopped feeding her and they shrunk and shrunk and shrunk until they were a C cup which I was really happy with. then I lost some weight recently and they shrunk even more down to a 34B - which is fine, but I wanted more! I wanted my big boobs back!!! so I went in search and here I am now 3 weeks into my NBE programme and I am a fabulous D cup again!! ;D I was measured last week in La Senza and came away with a DD size lightly padded bra which I fill comfortably now and overspill the cups after i have pumped for 2 hours. :D :D :D I'm not sure how much I will grow or indeed if I will grow anymore and I'm not bothered if I don't - just want to maintain now which is why I will complete the recommended programme of 8-12 weeks. so don't lose hope! you will get there. Good luck and keep pumping :)

Welcome to the noogleberry family! I too breastfed and became a buxom D cup, it went away again, just like yours. I think the noogleberry can it get back for us, I really do. Persistence, patience and 'slowly but surely' mantra will get us there.
Good luck! Keep us all posted :)

Boobalicious - an F? DAMN girl! Congratulations on reaching your goal in such a short space of time :)

Boobalicious

Hi flatty_natty.

Thank you for your compliment. yes they were VERY impressive when I had them and they lasted about a year or so, but that was 5 years ago! I'm loving my look now though. :D Hope you're getting on ok?

Wow, thanks for all the encouragement. I have been pumping for about a week and I'm not sure if anythings happening??? I will have to post photos. Unfortunately, I just went through a bad break up, so I took some time to get started :( I was looking forward to him seeing the difference, but oh well. I will not give up now! I spent so much time as a teenager looking in the mirror saying "If only my boobs were as big as my butt, I would feel soo much better about it" lol I'd probably be a full C or D cup. How amazing that would be!

Since my ex moved out.. my younger cousin moved in.. so I'm noogling in the bathroom as often as I can lol. It's so funny. She thinks I'm taking 45 minute dumps every morning hahaha... Oh if only she knew, but I figure I'll keep it on the hush until she notices.

So I see people posting all these things about different herbs to take. I'm not sure where to start or if it's even necessary? Has anyone noticed a difference on anything in particular?

P.s. I love how tight nit everyone is. I don't have anyone around here I trust to talk about this journey (as most are so judgemental) & it's truly amazing how encouraging, motivating, and inspirational you all are. A blessing to be a part of the movement, for sure! Nothing like finding a way to feel better about myself, naturally! Thanks to NB and some great people..... I'm on my way... Time for a better me ;D

Haha! You got me with the 45 minue dump thing. God, I'm so childish!

That's dedication. I hope you get the results you want.

With regards to herbs. have you tried looking over on www.breastnexus.com? It's another forum with LOADS of information on all types of NBE. That's where I started, not that I take any herbs BUT if you are thinking about it then I think that is a great place to start. I think a few of the girls from here are members there and everyone on there is lovely and supportive so I'd definately give it a thumbs up.

Keep us posted won't you!

;D

Nothinbutthetruth

lol

Thank you, I'll have to check into that site =)

* Just an update: I realized why I wasn't seeing much happening & it was simply.. lack of lubrication/moisture.. which makes sense since it needs suction and moisture helps a bunch. So, today I used raw coconut oil. I've done research on it & found it to be very healthy for the skin & soo much more. After massaging that in & pumping I was very pleased to see some great swelling ;D

Hope you all are having a great day and best of wishes on your Noogleberry journey! Bless

Well, I'm sure I don't need to tell you that the swelling is obvious and for the first week that is amazing. Cingraatulations. The swelling is particularly noticeable at the top of your boobs (esp. the profile pic) making them look so perky. YAY! ;D ;D ;D

Boobalicious

Hi time4abetterMe.

Great pictures! I've only just posted my first set of pictures which was nerve wracking to say the least, so well done on making a great start ;) I use the enhance NBE system and when I spoke to them before I started on any system, they told me (without me informing them that I had) that women who had breastfed were among the group who got really good results (not that other women dont........), so fingers crossed for you that you will also be a great responder. I still think its too good to be true and that one day I will wake up and have bee stings again or that they will revert back to being floppy and empty sacks like they were a month ago. In the mean time, I'm happy to continue on my journey and you WILL get your D size boobies back :D

Good luck and keep us posted.

boobalicious x :)

Nothinbutthetruth

I found some info on natural foods to eat that can help stimulate & increase breast size. I came across this & decided to share the wealth of info =) Hope it helps. I'm getting very good swelling. I can't wait till it sticks around. Bless!

Foods to Eat
Consuming a diet rich in the following foods may help increase breast size, but keep in mind that very few of these methods have been proven. If your body is malnourished, your breasts may be underdeveloped and you should begin eating five to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables every day. Adding the vitamins, minerals and fiber that can be found in fruits and vegetables will make you healthier and will allow your breasts to receive the nutrients they need to grow. Try this for about a month to see if a lack of nutrients has been the problem. If you do not see much of a difference, begin supplementing foods rich in phyto-estrogens and healthy fats. Foods that contain phyto-estrogens, such as apples, beets, carrots, cherries, dairy products, garlic, oats, potatoes, brown rice and soybeans, act like the hormone estrogen, which may increase your body weight and breast size. To ensure that body weight gain is healthy, include healthy fats like those in almonds and olive oil as opposed to the saturated fat of beef and whole milk .
Soy, Herbs and Supplements
Foods made from soy are especially rich in phyto-estrogens. Try adding more tofu, edamame and soy milk to your diet.

Here are a few herbs you should add to your diet. Fennel is high in estrogen content and it has been used to promote breast milk production for several centuries. Saw palmetto is mostly known for its ability to stop inflammation in male prostates, but it has also been used to raise estrogen levels, which can help increase breast size. Fenugreek contains a synthetic form of estrogen that will add to breast size and water retention. Lastly, flax seeds are high in phyto-estrogens and are becoming easier to find in flax seed products like chips and cereal. Fennel can easily be added to salads, saw palmetto is available in berry or supplement form, and fenugreek can be added as a spice to many recipes. Purchase a box of flax seed cereal and you'll have added all four breast-enhancing herbs to your phyto-estrogen rich diet.

Foods to Avoid and Exercise
Remove corn, melons, tapioca, white rice and white flour from your diet as they may counteract the effects of your phyto-estrogen foods. By massaging your breasts you can increase blood flow and stimulate your hormone receptors to stimulate growth. Warm your hands by rubbing them together and then rub your breasts in a circular pattern in the morning and evening 120 to 320 times. Doing slow push-ups can also strengthen your pectoral muscles and increase your breast size. Keep in mind while making all of these changes that if you are at risk for breast cancer or are pregnant you should not make any hormone-related changes to your diet.

Read more: Best Way - Diet to Promote Breast Growth | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/way_6170614_diet-promote-breast-growth.html#ixzz105quRLy7

Nothinbutthetruth

So... here's an update. I've decided to take pictures of the swelling every month (since it's more of an instant gratification) ..and of my growth, less frequent... possibly every 4 months or so. That way I won't psyche myself into or out of anything. Also.. I've decided to allow for full view of my breasts as to show how they respond. I feel if i put on a bra for pictures of proof, it will not show important details that most woman look for.. i.e. lifting, nipple growth, etc. Again.. I do have a child, so, please keep that in mind. I do believe Noogleberry is helping to lift my mini-melons :D lol

P.s. I don't take any herbs, but I do notice that the more water I drink and the healthier I eat.. the better progress I see. Also, I quit drinking coffee.. and since, I've noticed much much better swelling. Nutrition seems to play a big role in this.

Attachments

• 3 Months.jpg
    3 Months.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 571

Strumpet

Wow, I can really see a difference in the swelling! Hopefully it'll turn into permanent growth for you soon. =) Keep at it!
And it's a shame about the coffee... that's a drug I just can't give up.

LAWMANN2004

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a noticable improvement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up with the good work, as it's most noticable!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope for you it will soon be more than just after swelling, and
become permanent growth.
Congratulations on the new growth.
Stay safe, and have some fun!!!!!
The boobie fairy is on the loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

jnorton22002

Hi Rosy,

I'm so very happy for you. there really is very noticeable growth since your pre noog and after noogling. I think, also you may be right about caffeine and such. I've not stopped drinking a soda with caffeine, but have really cut back, and my boobs aren't leaving me alone. so hooray for you. keep up the wonderful work. Oh, by the way, I don't believe you for a moment when you refer to your boobs as mini boobs. you are simply gorgeous my dear

Hugs to you dear Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*