Tingling fingers???

Libertybel

Hi guys,

I been noogling, I dunno, maybe for 5 or 6 weeks.

Lately, I'm getting tingling in my left hand/fingers arms when I'm noogling.

Does this happen to anyone else? My pec muscles are pretty pronounced....worried maybe I'm bothering a nerve in there or something...

Any thoughts anyone?? Thanks!!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yep.. I get it in my left arm (tricep and forearm) quite often. It is when the rim is pinching nerves around my armpit for me. I just ease up and try to relocate the dome later.

DJ

Libertybel

Ok. Thanks..

I'm female, medium build. Small b cup, 35.5" bust.

Worrying me a bit as it's only my left arm. My fingers are a bit tingly even when not noogling. Maybe I damaged the nerve a little bit........

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
For me, the tingles when they do happen lasts only about 5 minutes after I remove the dome. If it is lasting long that is suggesting the swelling is causing some sort of pinch or interference. Pay attention if it seems related to your swelling state and I would try to reposition a bit. Also, if the domes are pulling away along your ribcage then definitely work on getting them closer which I believe will help (it did for me).

I have found that my new attempts to center my nipples in the domes has lowered them enough to avoid the nerves. I've not had the tingles for several days now.

Remember, be safe and gentle when you find these little challenges.

DJ

Libertybel

Ok, I'll keep fiddling around. I will take note if it's related to swelling. I notice it most when I'm sitting in the same position I noogle (ie using an iPad on the lounge)

I seems to get best results in the bath.

I bought foam rungs which is computer for sure, but not enough boob fits in with them......so I kind of alnernate that every couple of days.

I usually sit, and hold the cups together once they're on so they touch in my (lack) of cleavage.

I try to centre my nipples. They start of centered, but as I pump, uEnd up on the cleavage side of the cup....

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
The nipples movement is due to the skin from the side coming into the dome. You can adjust by positioning the nipple on the outward edge a bit. Thus, as the skin comes into the dome then the nipple will center and eventually shift to inner rim (aka cleavage). This way you are closer to center most of the time.

I wish I even had this problem but not yet because I lack alot of protrusion. However, I think my days of bliss on this challenge is numbered. :)

DJ