to go up to xl or xxl

beckums

Hi all.
I originally purchased the medium air lock cups, I grew out of them within a week (wide base+ tuberous protrusion)
So I ordered the CL domes. They worked great and still do, but I'm noticing more and more that I am pressing against the sides. It took a decent amount of trial and error to be able to fit them on at the same time and retain suction. Because of this, I am weary of buying the xxl domes, but the whole reason for upping my size is because I am tuberous and there for my goal is not protrusion like most of you, but to attain fullness laterally. This leads me to believe the xl will be too small in width as it would be the same dimension as my current CL.
Either way I will be buying one dome for now as I plan to noogle for 30-40 with my CL's and then use the xl or xxl and highly doubt they will both fit my frame at the same time.
So for background info:
My bust measures 35-36.5 depending on noogle,
My chest measures 30 though it was 28 I've just gained a lot of junk food weight since starting birth control, and I'm in the process of losing the junk food weight.

I'm 5'9 (176cm) in height. And small framed (without the flab:p)
Would you guys suggest I go for the xl or xxl. Does anyone here have similar dimensions /measurements that can use the xxl without issue?

Thanks a lot my friends :)

pipitavivita

Hi beckums :)

While sadly I don't share all your dimensions (I'm a very short 4'11 woman lol), I was also worried about advancing past the L cups, since my band size is quite small.

I noogle 1 cup at a time, which is more time consuming, but I feel I can manipulate the domes and get better suction this way, and can happily report graduating to the XL cups. They don't fart off, just use your usual amount of lotion, maybe try to switch techniques until they grow enough to latch on properly, it will surely work. :)

Wish you good luck on your continued growth and NB journey!

beckums

Thanks for your reply Pipita !
Before I gained these 20lbs I was a 28 underbust. Are you a 28 underbust or just band (as in >28 under bust but due to size availability) also, did you use the CL or L? I don't fill my CL domes projectally, just laterally so I wouldn't want to buy the xl to discover it is not wider than the CL (as I suspect it isn't based on the sites information)
If you are even smaller in frame than I understand at this moment, that might mean hope in the xxl, which Is why I ask.

pipitavivita

Yes, I measure between 26-28 inches depending on my weight. You can view my gallery pics, I was using the L's for almost a full year before moving on to the XL in order to gain more upper pole fullness and overall width/roundness, since I consider my breasts a bit tuberous as well.

Since unfortunately such small band sizes aren't available, I wear a 30E/30F bra at the moment.

I also have the CL and had no issues using it, but I lost it while summer vacationing a while back, so I just pre-pumped with the Ls then put on the XLs for the rest of the session when starting out.

beckums

Oohh looks like a goal has been reached and someone has to adjust their signature ;);).
So I may have a shot xxl (obvs one at a time in that case)
To clarify, do you find the xl to be wider than the cl? I really onlypress against the sides about half an inch up, but because m'y tissue is constricted, I'd really like to work on my base before my projection.
Thankss for your help and I am going to check your page now :)
I'm always excited to see slightly tubeys like myself because most of them don't like to post pics and those who do and are tuberous slusually are on the other end of the spectrum, so there methods prove different than mine, and unfortunately sometimes futile.

beckums

WOWZA PIPI
your growth is phenomenal.
The improvement in your shape definitely gives me hope.
Please take some time to visit my gallery page and play the guessing game of assuming how I might look in a years time :)
I'd love for you to continue with your gallery page as well.
Such an inspiration.:)

James

CL and XL are listed as the same base diameter, so little to no difference. The jump to the XXL is a whole 4cm so this may be difficult and you might have to use some padding of some sort to effectively reduce the diameter of the XXLs until your boobs are big enough. And as Pipitivivita suggested you will have to start a pumping session with the smaller CL for a few cycles (assuming you pump about 10-15 minutes then massage for 5 minutes, repeat) before switching to the XXLs. Keep us posted on how it goes ;)

beckums

Update:
Lucy got back to me and said that the xl are a cm bigger than the cl. (I guess 14cm at its largest regards the angle I can't tilt my CMs for air escapes.
I ordered the CXL through her. I'll post an update here and on my gallery section when they arrive. :)

James

I didn't think the CXLs were available any more. Not listed on the XL options like it used to be. I ordered the CXLs when it was listed as an option. My packing slip said they were CXLs, but what was shipped were the XLs.

Mindy

As of January in a note from Lucy to get the contoured extra large domes all you had to do was to send her a message or note it in you order at that time so you might want to check with Lucy now to make sure it's still that way.