To Maintain Breast Size??

marieat

Hi. I'm already a 36DD (maybe a little more) bra size. However, I have 100 pounds to lose. I don't want to lose the breast size.

Will the pump work if you are just trying to maintain breast size while losing a lot of weight? And is there a size that is big enough to work for me? Thanks!

S

sissy2345

Hi Marieat,

The Noogleberry should be a great help to maintain your size. I also am dieting, and it's helping me. I've only lost a few lbs, but I'm getting smaller and my breast are getting bigger. It will also help you to stay firm, as losing 100lbs will certainly contibute to sagging, as alot of us experienced from pregnancy. I wish I had the Noogleberry back then!

I lost 50 lbs over the last several years, and at that time I was taking Bountiful Breast, and also gained breast tissue. If taking a supplement is something you are interested in, I would recommend that also if you have alot of weight to loose. There are other options also, like Ultra Breast, which is alot cheaper.

Good luck to you!

--Sissy

marieat

That's so awesome Sissy. Thank you so much for your reply. I'm taking Zoft breast gum right now. I'll probably continue with that. And I'm glad that I'll be able to use the XL noogleberry. That rocks!

I'll keep Bountiful Breast in mind though :)