Total disappointment

tiopelon

After trying many things described in this forum regarding glue and weatherstripping and caulking, I have only one time succeeded in getting anything close to a suction from these things.

This is not a product in my opinion, it is a product "idea." When a person spends money on something they do have the expectation that it will work.

I would not recommend this "system" to anyone. Just read the forum and see the various things people are trying to overcome the failures in the this design.

Do not waste your money.

Knockers

Tiopelon,

I know you're just shooting your mouth off in frustration but when I read the forum what I mostly see is the feedback from heaps of people like me who have had amazing success with what is a very reasonably priced, easy to use (for most), product .

I'm sorry you're having problems but given that the majority of people who stick at it love the results they're getting from Noogleberry there's a chance you're either doing it wrong or one of a tiny minority whose body just doesn't fit the design.

Either way I hope you persevere and get the product to work for you for your own sake.

hz

The NB system is a wonderful product and is very sturdy. It's also easy once you get the hang of it. I think we are getting something really well made for the money. I'm sorry you are having trouble with suction, can I help? Can you describe how you put it together and how you are using it so we can find the problem? Are the domes too large for your chest? You can get suction without any padding. Maybe there is a leak in yours. You can contact Lucy if there is anything wrong with your system. But first let's try to pinpoint the problem.

P

Philli

Tiopelon, if you are having problems using NB, perhaps the system is too complicated for you and the user directions are not clear enough. I'll try to clarify for you.
First connect the cup to the pump using the tubing provided. Make sure the tubing is a good tight fit at both ends. The cup is to be applied to the front side of your body in the area of your breast...you do have have breasts...I assume.
To ensure a good airtight fit, I personally recommend simply smearing the area with body lotion at the point where the cup is to be attached.
Perhaps you should try using one at a time and holding it in position while you pump it up.
In most cases it is not necessary to go to great lengths to make the cup stay in postion. I've never had any problems at all.
If you still cant get to grips with using NB, I strongly recommend that you stay away from any gadgets that have no moving parts as they may be hazardous to your health.

that1spaztichik

It does work. Plenty of us have got it to work just fine. Practice makes perfect. Honestly, I'm too lazy to deal with all that padding/foam/crap. I DIDN'T waste my money. And I'm doing a fine job at noogling. I love the system, I love Lucy, I love the forums, I love the members. The end!

sofia1

LOL Philli.

I've had excellent results with noogleberry. tiopelon, I don't think you can knock the system because you couldn't get the padding to work. That makes no sense. There are SO MANY testimonials as to people getting positive results with the system itself.

I myself have never used any padding and have no problems whatsoever.

I suggest you try again, and when you've actually used the noogleberry, then you should post your experiences with it.

I love the noogleberry!

that1spaztichik

Plus, you've only made one post. Which isn't a bad thing, but this is what the forums are for...help! Please, girl, give noogleberry a chance. Post any questions you have, we'd all love to help you out!

eva_bs

I also think you should give it another try too!!!! DON'T GIVE UP SO FAST!!!!
Really!!!! This system is amazing!!!! I already can see amazing results just for using it for 2 months!!!
Please don't be shy to ask any kind of question....
Just like that1spaztichik said....That's why this forum is here...To help each other out...
I really hope you don't give up so fast!!!!
Good Luck!
Hope to hear from you again!!!

Lily13

I'll admit when I got those large domes in the mail and tried them for the first time, I was pretty disgusted. There was no way they could fit on my chest without some sort of padding invention. Thankfully my husband was kind enough to figure it out for me as I just didn't have the patience/craftiness to do it myself. :D

Now that the padding works, everything is going pretty well! If you are having problems with the domes simply not fitting at all, you'll probably have to rig something up. If you want bigger boobs it's going to take some effort on your part...

wannabecee

don't give up! this product works. i've gone from an AA to a full B cup in about 10 months time.

things to check: how large are the cups u got? they may be too big for you. You mention that u can't get suction w the padding - how about w/o the padding? Also try using oil rather than lotion. I find that i get a much better seal w oil.

good luck. keep trying - u were able to get suction at least once. there is still hope.

btw...Philli - lol - you kill me girl!! ;D

Aim4c

I have only been noogling for 1 month. I have issues with the padding so I am pumping without it for now. I have already gained 0.5". The success rate of this system is extremely high, therefore you just need to reassess what you're doing in terms of getting suction. A was said before, trying pumping one breast at a time without padding first...ensuring that there is enough lubrication. If you don't get suction, you're either doing something wrong or the domes you have are way too large for you.

It works! Keep trying!

Teeny Tiny

As I've said many times over, if you can't get good suction with padding is there an airtight seal? I don't know about some of the padding methods other people use, but I know when I was using the foam rings I discovered from the beginning that they had to be securely glued so that there was no place for air to leak back in. If you want to glue them on but want to be able to get them back off if they don't work for you or if you don't like them I suggest using a hot glue gun. Hot glue will give a good seal without leaving any hard, sharp edges like super glue or other glues can, but is fairly easy to peal back off the plastic domes should you choose not to use them or need to replace them later on.

Also, I've noticed that the texture of their new rings (the grey ones) seem to leak a bit unless you do the baking method. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, put them in on a cookie sheet for I believe Lucy said 10 minutes, take them out and let them cool enough for you to be able to use, but not completely as you need them to be as hot as you can stand so they'll form to your chest and the rings, put them on the domes, pump them up and leave them on until they cool and stay formed to your specific shape and domes. Once this process is complete if needed they can be glued to the domes to ensure they're airtight, doing this process seems to help make them more comfortable and if there's too much foam there like there was on mine you can carefully cut them down so they fit better. I had to trim a little off the outside edge and the inner edge, there was too much foam for my breasts to fit into comfortably, but for some they may be fine just the way they are, everyone's body is different, no two are exactly the same, therefore there is no such thing as one size fits all, sometimes a little ingenuity is necessary to get something to work for your body.

Also, check your airline tubing for any leaks, and check your domes for any cracks, if there's anywhere that air can leak back in they will not seal properly, sometimes even the smallest crack in the tubing can be a big problem. What size domes are you trying to use? The larger the dome you start out with the more difficult it can be to get used to using them, also I have received several XL domes that are cracked around the airline connector, this can be an issue with suction. So make sure to inspect everything thoroughly, and if you find anything wrong with any of it email Lucy and I'm sure she'll help.

Whatever happens, you don't have the right to knock a product just because it may not work for you or because you don't have the brain power to use it so that it does work for you. It does work for the majority, if not all, if given a chance, and has created a lot of noogleaholics in the process. I was one of the lucky ones whose body seemed to be made for it, I had to use padding in the beginning because the hard plastic hurt my ribs and I couldn't seem to get any suction without padding. But now that I've grown a little and gotten used to the pressure on my chest I use them all natural, without any padding and actually prefer them that way.

Good luck, I hope that it works out for you.

Gaia2011

Teeny Tiny said:
As I've said many times over, if you can't get good suction with padding is there an airtight seal? I don't know about some of the padding methods other people use, but I know when I was using the foam rings I discovered from the beginning that they had to be securely glued so that there was no place for air to leak back in. If you want to glue them on but want to be able to get them back off if they don't work for you or if you don't like them I suggest using a hot glue gun. Hot glue will give a good seal without leaving any hard, sharp edges like super glue or other glues can, but is fairly easy to peal back off the plastic domes should you choose not to use them or need to replace them later on.

Also, I've noticed that the texture of their new rings (the grey ones) seem to leak a bit unless you do the baking method. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, put them in on a cookie sheet for I believe Lucy said 10 minutes, take them out and let them cool enough for you to be able to use, but not completely as you need them to be as hot as you can stand so they'll form to your chest and the rings, put them on the domes, pump them up and leave them on until they cool and stay formed to your specific shape and domes. Once this process is complete if needed they can be glued to the domes to ensure they're airtight, doing this process seems to help make them more comfortable and if there's too much foam there like there was on mine you can carefully cut them down so they fit better. I had to trim a little off the outside edge and the inner edge, there was too much foam for my breasts to fit into comfortably, but for some they may be fine just the way they are, everyone's body is different, no two are exactly the same, therefore there is no such thing as one size fits all, sometimes a little ingenuity is necessary to get something to work for your body.

Also, check your airline tubing for any leaks, and check your domes for any cracks, if there's anywhere that air can leak back in they will not seal properly, sometimes even the smallest crack in the tubing can be a big problem. What size domes are you trying to use? The larger the dome you start out with the more difficult it can be to get used to using them, also I have received several XL domes that are cracked around the airline connector, this can be an issue with suction. So make sure to inspect everything thoroughly, and if you find anything wrong with any of it email Lucy and I'm sure she'll help.

Whatever happens, you don't have the right to knock a product just because it may not work for you or because you don't have the brain power to use it so that it does work for you. It does work for the majority, if not all, if given a chance, and has created a lot of noogleaholics in the process. I was one of the lucky ones whose body seemed to be made for it, I had to use padding in the beginning because the hard plastic hurt my ribs and I couldn't seem to get any suction without padding. But now that I've grown a little and gotten used to the pressure on my chest I use them all natural, without any padding and actually prefer them that way.

Good luck, I hope that it works out for you.

well typed up and clear to understand, Thanks for the descriptions, bigger picture I can see now ;-)
cheers Gaia

Teeny Tiny

Oh, and I forgot one other thing that can have a negative effect on the suction, the pump. I've noticed that when I leave the pump attached that I loose suction a lot faster, so apparently my pump leaks, so I suggest using their airlocks, some type of clamp, or check valves like I do. In case you want to know more about the check valve method, here's a link for you to check out...

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1464.msg12145.html#msg12145

The only thing I do differently now is that I don't use the foam rings any longer, and I've changed the elbow connectors from the brass that were getting nasty from the condensation to some black plastic ones you can buy at any hardware store. If you use this method just go to any hardware store and ask for 1/4 inch plastic tubing elbows.

Here's a link of what I use now from where I bought them last, but you can get packages of just the elbows without the T's and couplers.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_44219-1029-MLT-ATE_0_?productId=1086991&Ntt=tubing+elbow&Ntk=i_products_cascade&pl=1&currentURL=/pl__0__s?newSearch=true$