Traveling Question

OnlyGirl

Hello everyone. I'm new here, and found out about the noogleberry breast system on another message board that I go to. The system looks very promising, so I have been looking into it for a little while.

I haven't gotten my noogleberry yet, and I'm looking to get it this week because I can't wait anymore. I'm very anxious to get started now.

But I'm wondering if it's ok to travel with them on a plane? I wanted to know if anyone has done this. I was thinking maybe I should hide it in my suitcase. Or should I just suck it up and wait until I get back home:)'()?

P

piccolina

I would also like to know anyone's experiences with traveling with their NB!! I am leaving next week for TWO weeks, and I already had to skip a whole week last month due to having visitors staying with us in our tiny place and having no time or privacy to pump.

I really want to take my pump with me but I don't want to check a bag and I'm nervous about going through security with it... I feel like TSA will see the odd shape of the pump and go, "Huh?? Let's take that out and see it." Aaack!!

bonzaigirl

hi.. belated welcome to the noogleberry family..

dont worry about it...

i made the unfortunate mistake of travelling with my nooglebery.. that's how my mom saw me noogling... but that is another story..

put it in the check in bag.. i did that going out... but upon returning to london, i ran out of space in my check in luggage ( due to a shopaholic problem)... and had to put my noogleberry in my carry on trolleybag...

i was on queing for the boarding gate, and they made a surprise check.. and ofcourse, the airport official had just to open the black purse ( he didnt open my larger makeup bag.. he had to open the smaller purse that contained my large domes...) ..and of course when he saw the contraption.. he asked what it was..

i am not lying when i say this...i had to say in the most straight faced manner that i can muster... i simply told him" oh its a new kind of breast pump"

so the moral of hte story.. when travelling and you need to bring the noogleberry... check it in.. :)

Strumpet

Oh gosh, bonzai, you've had the most unfortunate experiences with noogleberry being found! Haha, I'm so sorry, I just had to laugh when I read that.

And I would probably think putting it in the checked luggage would be fine.

Stella

I've traveled with mine and I check it. I don't want them to take it out with me there, but I don't care if they take it out in the checking area... its not like they know who it belongs to.

P

piccolina

Aw, crap!! A horror story about putting the pump in your carry-on -- GREAT! Ugh... I reeeeally do not want to pay the extra $50 ($25 both ways, what kind of BS is that, huh??) just to have a checked bag. But, between FI and I, maybe we could use the extra space. Grrr... I hate flying. :mad:

32aa

LMAO! ;D Great story bonzai, I will know what to do now when I travel, but honestly sorry for your misfortune.

Kat

oops, this is painful ... is there something else you could say the cups are used for?

bonzaigirl

i have just seen this... yup.. it was alright though.. i keep thinking lessons learned... ;D i just looked on the positive side though .. i will never see this guy ever again...lol ;D