Traveling with Noogleberry?

Hello, my name is Ittybittycommitee.

It's nice to find a community with such supportive people from all over the world with the same dilemma as myself.
I've been lurking around in the NB forums reading up about this breast enhancement system as much as I can.
I was absolutely astonished by other users' results with their journey!

I'm really considering purchasing this system however, I travel for a living and am concerned that there will be problems during luggage screening.
Is the NB system safe for traveling? Will I be forced to take out the system in front of everyone if they question what it is?
Does anyone have any experience with traveling with the NB, if so please share with me :)

shakeybird

Indeed a very good question. I'm going on holiday soon and as I'm having good results I want to take my NB with me. It doesn't weigh much or take up much room in my case but I'm wondering if it will look weird on the airport scanner.

rrrad

Hi everyone! I have experience with travelling with nb. I put it in cabin luggage twice and twice in a bigger suitcase. So far i was nowhere asked any questions about it and didnt have to take it out of the suitcase :)
So bonne voyage!