travelling with noogleberry - customs?

eeyore

Hi,
I will be travelling abroad very soon, and I'm not sure if this is a really stupid question, but will I have problems with the noogleberry system at customs in the airport?

Obviously I wont be wearing it, but I'll have it in my bag. And since there is a plastic tube etc, say it shows up on the scan at the airport, it would be so embarrassing if I had to explain what it was. Especially with my sister there! :eek:

What do you guys think?

jnorton22002

Hi

Go ahead and take them with you. They aren't dangerous to anyone other than you having boobie greed from them.

Mama J :-* :-*

LAWMANN2004

HI!!!
As long as they are clean, and free from ANY cleaning
Compounds, You should be allright.
They pose no hazard to travel or other people,
so they should have no problem with them.
Please keep us posted on how it go's.
The boobie fairy will be waiting for you!!
Jamie2

lovenotbombs

I would suggest putting them in your check in luggage vs your carry on bag! This way you won't have the chance of them pulling it out for examination in front of the line up of people behind you! LOL! :)

oodellaly

Yeah, agree with Noogleboober... I once had something as innocent as colored pencils in my carry on, and they forced me to take them out and examine every single pencil because they were seeing something weird on the x-ray. Turns out the silver colored pencil was showing up like a knife or something :-\ So anyway, yeah, you don't want to take any chances with them having to open your bag in front of anyone, even if it's for something else, and having your booby secret exposed! They might think it's a gas mask or something ::)

oodellaly

Hey, if all else fails, just pass it off as some sort of oxygen mask in case there is lack of oxygen. Just attach the tube to a bag of air... Two people could share it! :D

needacup

slowly getting there, 'bout ready to add estrogen
I suppose, if you were to be searched and they came out as gas mask or something, you could always tell them you wanted the chipmunk look to puff out your facial cheeks, wheeeeeeeeeee!!! laughing here