Triactol??

kimiki

Hey has anyone out there tried Triactol, Im having alot of trouble finding any real reviews on it. Im still saving up to get a Noogleberry, and Im also going to massage with oil before, be taking PM with it, wearing a breast massager in my bra after, but I want to use Triactol too if I can just get some good feedback on it.
Also I just had a daughter 4 months ago, and I only breastfed for a couple weeks, but if i pinch my nipple I still leak a little... Do you think it will be ok if I just but some tape over my nipples? I planned to do this anyways, because I already have rather large areola...
Thanks everyone!
*Kimi*

Hi Kimi,
Welcome to the forum. I can't rally comment on Triactol because I haven't used it. I'll leave that answer to someone more eperienced on that side of things.
What I can comment on is your milk production. I too, if I pinch my nipples can still leak a little. NB has been absolutely fine for me, no squirts at all and I really thought there would be because I breastfed for ages but, nope, nothing.

For me the NB just didn't hit the right spots on my breasts. The main pull, and again I have to say 'for me' because everybody is different, is deep inside my breasts and nowhere near the milk ducts.

I think the best thing to say is wait and see what happens. Have you read the thread about nipple growth? Some experience it, some don't. There is a whole load on here that I think you will find helpful regarding how to tape your nips up. Have a little search. I am not sure how beneficial taping would be with regards to leaking because really it is the milk ducts behind the nipple and not the nipple itself that would cause the problem, taping up that bit would result in one hellava crazy boob shape!

So many people have had great results with PM,massage and the NB. Good luck to you!

Now on to somneone to answer about Triactol ;D

kimiki

Thank you for your response, and welcoming!! :D

I hope that the NB wont pull enough to make me leak, :-[ I saw another thread stating that you shouldnt use NB until you have been completly dried up for 6 months!!!! I dont think I could stand waiting that long because I know a lot of people who have had their kids 4-6 YEARS ago and still leak when mother monthly makes her visit.

I just started in college online to try and get some money to both support my daughter and regain my pre-childbirth chest, plus maybe a little more. ;D I started off as a 36 C and after the first couple days I breastfed I went up to a 36 DD, It was the most amazing thing!!! Now though I am a 36 B, looking foward to lifting my fallen soldiers!!!!!

*Kimi*

wishful

HI MEEKA0070,
HAVE YOU ASKED FOR A REFUND FROM THEM (60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE)? I'M SCEPTICAL ABOUT ORDERING IT SINCE I TRIED PM CREAM BEFORE & HAD NO RESULTS. BUT IF YOU CAN GET A REFUND, THEN I'D BE MORE WILLING TO TRY IT.
THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT.

meeka0070

yes.. I did get a refund. when I ordered it was $90. But I noticed their price has sky rocketed. Might give another try in future if price goes down.

blue_sardine

Hey Kimiki - four months is probably too soon - I'd give it a couple more. There's no rush, and you should really probably wait until your milk dries up a little more and the internal structure of your breasts returns to a more normal state. I'm not medically trained, that's just an opinion. If it were me, I'd be waiting at least 8-10 months after birth :)

Good luck,
Blue