Trying to fit my username

HopingforH

Hello ladies and gents,

after some browsing in this awesome forum and lots of reading around, I've finally decided to make my own topic.
So, a bit about me first..
Age 20
Height 5'11
Weight ~125lbs
Underbust 26"
Across nipple 40"

I currently wear a size 32F. I should probably be in a 30 band size, but trying to find 32 is hard enough already.
Why am I on this journey? Well. I always found large breasts attractive, but I never thought I had large breasts myself. I buy large sized bras, but I don't feel like I belong there. I am hoping to increase my bust size to 42", which is my ultimate goal.
I've attached some pictures. Please feel free to share any comments/criticism. The bra in the attachments is unpadded and a 32F.

<3

Attachments

• Bra.jpeg
    Bra.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 2013-11-16 13.05.44.jpg
    2013-11-16 13.05.44.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 74

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Lovely. You can't have enough of a good thing, right? :)

You've come to right place and I have a hunch you'll add those 2" without worry with a bit of patience and dedication to it. Be sure to talk with Lucy at noogleberry if you've not gotten your system yet so you can get a good dome size.

I'll be cheering for you to the finish line!

HopingforH

dminer84 said:
Lovely. You can't have enough of a good thing, right? :)

You've come to right place and I have a hunch you'll add those 2" without worry with a bit of patience and dedication to it. Be sure to talk with Lucy at noogleberry if you've not gotten your system yet so you can get a good dome size.

I'll be cheering for you to the finish line!

Thank you so much! I've got my system already, I can fit the XL cups well, but I also have the XXL cups, of which I can only use one because my ribcage is too small :) thank you for your encouragement!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Excellent to hear. I'm using the XL too but for the opposite reason. My ribcage is too big for the smaller ones. :)

Would you say the XXL are much bigger? Especially the opening? The XL cups always seems to settle right on top of my pec muscles and eventual "slip" over one side painfully when the pressure finally gets higher. So, I'm thinking about trying XXL just to see if they are more comfortable.

Oh I sometimes use my XLs one at a time just so I can target my center chest more easily. It's an uphill battle all the way for me but I too yearn for Hs someday but I gotta get to A first. :)

DJ

HopingforH

dminer84 said:
Excellent to hear. I'm using the XL too but for the opposite reason. My ribcage is too big for the smaller ones. :)

Would you say the XXL are much bigger? Especially the opening? The XL cups always seems to settle right on top of my pec muscles and eventual "slip" over one side painfully when the pressure finally gets higher. So, I'm thinking about trying XXL just to see if they are more comfortable.

Oh I sometimes use my XLs one at a time just so I can target my center chest more easily. It's an uphill battle all the way for me but I too yearn for Hs someday but I gotta get to A first. :)

DJ

Yes, the XXLs are much bigger. The opening is huge (18cm base, I think?), so they are definitely a big step up from the XLs 14cm :)

NadiOne

Great starting point, you should have no problems gaining those 2 inches but I doubt you will stop there lol