tubing keeps coming off cups!!

noog

I was wondering if anyone can help me, I can't get my tubing to stay connected to my contoured cups! I put it on then it slides off, it's so frustrating!! They'll be good for a while, and then one side will keep popping off, now tonight both of them wouldn't stay on, I finally gave up! I've only had this problem with the contoured cups,not any of the others, I don't know if it's because the connectors are stubbier then the other cups or what Any body have this happen?? What else can I do to keep them on besides superglue them? Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

L

liltalkie

I had that problem on the xl domes when I switched from the Ls. The tubing does get a lil stretched from time to time. I found that if you snip thelast lil bit thats on the tubing the tubing behind it that is not stretched will stay on just great after that! I have superglued tho, in desperation and irritation. It is a decent solution although for some reason it is not permanent.

LISATG

liltalkie, I had the same problem this weekend with mine and discovered that some of my massage oil had somehow gotten in there. I cleaned the connector "tit" on the dome and inside of the tube using fingernail polish remover and a Q-tip and haven't had a problem after that. Hope that helps!

noog

So I decided to try the nail polish remove before I cut the ends off, I didn't have any though. So I figured rubbing alcohol is in nail polish remover, so I tried that. Used the q tip and did like you said, and they stayed on yea! Thank you for The advice!! Now at least I have some options to try if they do it again instead of me spending a 1/2 hour trying to get them on and getting mad!! Thanks again!

soonenough

I had this happened to me when I first noogled using XL cups. I thought for sure something was wrong the y-piece or t-connector. now I know how to fix. I didn't have this happen with the med.,large, and new large contoured though. Thanks so much for the tip.

LISATG

That's great Hooters! My GF suggested the idea, so I have to give her the credit... ::) The alcohol solution is a very good idea since it is pure. I was concerned about some of the additives in the polish remover that could breakdown the tubing, so if I have the issue again will probably switch to that!
Thanks!!!

bexy

i have this problem only with the large contured too, and yes the ends are shorter, so that why it slips off. im guna try the nail polish.

B

boobieswanted

I hope that everyone notice that the reason that the tubing keeps sliding off the cups like that is because of the oil your rubing on or lotion and condesation (I hope I spelled that right). Just a little water and drying it off with a towel will work.