TWEETY21CA PICTURES

W

webmaster

From tweety21ca: "I was waiting to grow another inch with the Noogleberry before I posted photos, but here is where I'm at. You can also see how much more red I got with the Bosom Beauty than with the Noogleberry. I have used the NB about two months or more, but not as consistently as I should. I'm hoping to gain another inch or two. I didn't edit these photos - hopefully that's not a problem. In the first picture I'm 35" around the bust and the second I'm 36". I'm also a little more fuller on top in the second NB photo."

R

ronda93550

I think they look great. I hope mine will look so great as yours.

T

tweety21ca

Ha ha! Thank you! The real difference is how the bras fit! I had a 34B bikini top I was going to return to Victoria's Secret because it still had gaps (the bras fit smaller than the bikini tops) but now I'm glad I didn't. My 34A bikini tops are way too small!

S

sean

So you bought both the NB and the bosom beauty system??

By looking at your results it seem that the NB systme has achieved a fuller breast.
I am considering btwn NB and bosom beauty.
Please advise!

Thanks

T

tweety21ca

I would definitly go with the NB instead of the BB. I gained the same with the NB as I did the BB, without all the pain and marking of the BB. You can see in the BB photos my breasts are dark red. It took a month of no BB use to get them back to the normal color. NB is a lot easier on the tissue, perhaps that's why it responds better?

T

tpurple

Those are great results, I have been using my NB for a week now and I am seeing results I took before pictures also, I'm glad I did. I plan to post my progress in two week intervals.

L

Lynn

Great photos, thanks! Very encouraging. I have about the same amount of redness you got with Bosom Buddy but I think that initially I was pumping too vigorously. I'm hoping it will go away now that I've adjusted my technique. I wish I could know if I was doing it right!

M

mummy of 2

wow ..definate difference ..i was going to but a brava ..but came across noogleberry ;D..your fullness is great ,i hope to get mine soon ..im saving up ,,damn january ,,skint :'(..i cant wait