UB+NB users,enlighten me & tell me its worth buying! lol :D

brielle

you guys may have probably seen my other random queries on NB & UB (both here and breastnexus.com)
i hope i dont bug you guys too much lol :p

i think its normal for a newb like me to be in this dilemma, thinking and worrying a little too much so i would avoid wasting my money if i get something ???

(like when i purchased those silly f cup cookies with PM when i knew i could just get PM pills for cheap --- :mad: those sales ladies ..lol they did a good job though)

i keep reading and reading and reading and i will keep on doing that til i finally decide to get UB ( this is a bit more guarantee that i am getting it any time soon) and NB (still seeing pros and cons - i have an unknown fear to using a pumping machine to attach to my breasts)

and i TRUST these testimonials i see on this forum than those in advertising websites. ofcourse they would say their product works, you know what i mean?

seeing people's post( who used UB & NB ) encourages me more. and i just wish this new quest for NBE will finally work for me.

used to take herbs, and then i took it to the next level by increasing dosage but i gained weight and it wasnt worth getting big boobs because i was known to have good figure since i was a trainer. :-[

like i mentioned before (some of you may have answered these queries i have)
- i am troubled with NB's potential effect on my skin integrity.
as i have seen this forum lately, about some angry girl because of indents on her breasts. -which i think can be avoided by limiting time spent on pumping. also how it can make ring marks on breasts. :-\
-nipples can get bigger as ive read in previous forums
- i have to hide this pump.lol good thing i live alone in my room , away from family. but its just weird im only like 23 and i have a breast pump. petty things like that
- the price? a bit pricy maybe. alot of things to buy with it - rings foams padds, etc.

but i can see its hella worth it

about UB
- well generally i will choose it over BB because its so much cheaper
- i think ill get 6 months so i can have that money back guarantee thing.
but i hope it does work and i dont need to get my money back! its just to make me feel at ease, that my money wont go to waste.
-or i can take 2 months or 3 months. but no money back guarantee!

i feel excited ;D and nervous :( . just sharing my thoughts on this forum

i like how theres a site i can open up like this. i dont usually find people to be comfortable to discuss this with. seem like low self esteem for others. but not really. just finding more ways to be hotter :p

that1spaztichik

Well, I have NO experience with UB or many other herbs for that matter, so I'm no help to you there. But let me try to answer your noogleberry questions...

-Ringmarks should go away within an hour of taking your domes off. If they don't, then you're pumping too hard. Just start off slow and for not very long timewise. Work your way up to it. Listen to your body. If you see bruising/dots, then you're also pumping too hard, which I'm sure you know through reading the forums :) I think that girl just pumped way too hard and tried to blame NB for it (I know which person you're referring to) but that definitely isn't the norm. Check out all the great noogled boobies on here in the gallery section, there aren't any ringmarks! Unless it's right after noogling, of course. I don't think time has anything to do with it so much as pressure. I sleep with my domes on sometimes, and to balance out the fact that sometimes thats 8+ hours, I pump with a lesser pressure than I would for my 1 hr session. I will see my ringmarks disappear FASTER than the normal hour, actually. Usually they'll leave within about 10 minutes, AND I have some great swelling going on.

-As for the gaining large nipples...there have been many debates about this. I feel like mine have gotten a BIT bigger, but so have my boobs, so I feel that it's proportionate. You can check out my gallery pictures if you'd like. I dealt with having to tape my belly button ring down for cheerleading in high school, and that was a pain...the adhesive is REALLY irritating day after day, so I couldn't imagine taping my nipples down for TWO times a day. Ouch!

-I hide my pump, too! I'm 20. I think my stepmom found it once, she was in my room and she took out some trash I had under my bed and my domes were right there next to it, lol. Oh well, she never said anything...Lately I've been putting my domes under my dirty laundry in my hamper, as I'm the only one that does my laundry.

-For the price, this system is PHENOMINAL. I don't use any herbs, rings, pressure gauges, airlocks. I just bought the basic breast system with large domes, and then later on ended up buying the XL domes. I don't think I'll ever need to buy anything else, with the exception of new silicone tubing once this one wears out (I'm sure it will with time) and maybe a new dome or two if I crack one, as I hear they do with time. Have you checked out the price for brava, the overnight electric pump kit? SOOOOOOO expensive. Noogleberry is cheap. Don't even start comparing the price with implants, because NB not only is WAY cheaper, but WAY safer with BETTER results and NO scars. It's a no brainer for me. Plus, noogleberry can be used all on it's own, which is great for people like me who don't feel comfortable taking herbs. It is also fantastic for those that DO use supplements, as it's a great supplementary breast enhancement tool to go along with the herbs and things. I can go on for days about how you should choose NB over other methods, but maybe I'm just biased. Ok, I am :)

LAWMANN2004

Hello! I Too am also A new User, And I take The standard(?) Herbs.
In my humble opinion This System is A very good Investment.
After about 10 weeks I have experenced some amazing results.
Start slow & easy, Use whatever method that works for you.
What works for me, might not work for you.

lovenotbombs

that1spaztichik said:
Well, I have NO experience with UB or many other herbs for that matter, so I'm no help to you there. But let me try to answer your noogleberry questions...

-Ringmarks should go away within an hour of taking your domes off. If they don't, then you're pumping too hard. Just start off slow and for not very long timewise. Work your way up to it. Listen to your body. If you see bruising/dots, then you're also pumping too hard, which I'm sure you know through reading the forums :) I think that girl just pumped way too hard and tried to blame NB for it (I know which person you're referring to) but that definitely isn't the norm. Check out all the great noogled boobies on here in the gallery section, there aren't any ringmarks! Unless it's right after noogling, of course. I don't think time has anything to do with it so much as pressure. I sleep with my domes on sometimes, and to balance out the fact that sometimes thats 8+ hours, I pump with a lesser pressure than I would for my 1 hr session. I will see my ringmarks disappear FASTER than the normal hour, actually. Usually they'll leave within about 10 minutes, AND I have some great swelling going on.

-As for the gaining large nipples...there have been many debates about this. I feel like mine have gotten a BIT bigger, but so have my boobs, so I feel that it's proportionate. You can check out my gallery pictures if you'd like. I dealt with having to tape my belly button ring down for cheerleading in high school, and that was a pain...the adhesive is REALLY irritating day after day, so I couldn't imagine taping my nipples down for TWO times a day. Ouch!

-I hide my pump, too! I'm 20. I think my stepmom found it once, she was in my room and she took out some trash I had under my bed and my domes were right there next to it, lol. Oh well, she never said anything...Lately I've been putting my domes under my dirty laundry in my hamper, as I'm the only one that does my laundry.

-For the price, this system is PHENOMINAL. I don't use any herbs, rings, pressure gauges, airlocks. I just bought the basic breast system with large domes, and then later on ended up buying the XL domes. I don't think I'll ever need to buy anything else, with the exception of new silicone tubing once this one wears out (I'm sure it will with time) and maybe a new dome or two if I crack one, as I hear they do with time. Have you checked out the price for brava, the overnight electric pump kit? SOOOOOOO expensive. Noogleberry is cheap. Don't even start comparing the price with implants, because NB not only is WAY cheaper, but WAY safer with BETTER results and NO scars. It's a no brainer for me. Plus, noogleberry can be used all on it's own, which is great for people like me who don't feel comfortable taking herbs. It is also fantastic for those that DO use supplements, as it's a great supplementary breast enhancement tool to go along with the herbs and things. I can go on for days about how you should choose NB over other methods, but maybe I'm just biased. Ok, I am :)

Hi that1spaztichik,

So you started with a dome larger than needed or were you already the size to fit a large to begin with? I'm curious to know if it would be ok start with a medium instead of a small so I don't have to purchase too many domes?

brandy215

that1spaztichik said:

Thank you! Good to know you can actually wear them overnight. I've got two very active little boys, so finding any kind of "me" time is near impossible!

that1spaztichik

brandy-you're welcome, I'm glad I could give some advice and input! This is a great system, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

lovenotbombs-I would say I was a large dome to begin with. Just because you don't fill the dome completely initially does not mean that you aren't ready for that size. I haven't seen a medium dome in person, but I think that I would have filled it very fast, just because I started with an adequate amount of breast tissue. I hope that helps! Email Lucy if you really aren't sure, she'll recommend the domes she feels are best :) Happy noogling!

lovenotbombs

Thanks for your reply! I purchased a medium sized one :)
Since I live in Canada, who knows how long it'll take form me to receive my NB. I hope it comes soon so I can get started. I've got a wedding to attend to in Maui in November and so I want to get it started!!! ;D

Cheers!

brielle

that1spaztichik

thank you for the reply!
so helpful.
sorry it took a while for me to reply back
as i was at johannesburg. operating a flight lol
and all i could think about is whether or not i should buy the NB!

well im glad it worked well for you. i think im giving it a go. lol trying to reach 100 posts- whoa i got a long way to go.
for that 30% discount- iheard.

i havent browsed all your posts so im unaware how much growth you gained and for how long but ill check out your gallery later :D

then maybe i should contact you when im about to do Nb sessions lol
is it manual hand pump or electric like automatic?

gosh i cant wait for results but i gota make up my mind lol

brielle

thanks. i do hope it works for me :D

wow 10 weeks is such a short time for great results!

the herbs made me fat :p although i still have PM and Fenugreek here
lots of herbs but i stopped for a while since im goin on beach vacation i
need to get back to the fab body i had lol

jamie2 said:
Hello! I Too am also A new User, And I take The standard(?) Herbs.
In my humble opinion This System is A very good Investment.
After about 10 weeks I have experenced some amazing results.
Start slow & easy, Use whatever method that works for you.
What works for me, might not work for you.

brielle

im in UAE now and i hope delivery will be ok.

i also have a beach vacay on november so something i wana be ready for lol

that1spaztichik said:
I live in the U.S. and have made 2 noogle orders...I received both in 7 days flat. Lucy is FAST!!

that1spaztichik

Hey brielle, it's a manual hand pump. So unless you buy airlocks, or you use binder clips (like I do! lol!) then you'll have to keep re-pumping throughout your session. It's so much cheaper than the electronic versions like brava, however!

brielle

oh i see. ive always wondered. so isnt it tiring?lol
the airlock makes it like, electronic?or automatic?
sorry i really have no idea with this noogleberry pumping. ;p

i know i heard brava is expensive.
but someone said they had NB overnight
so it was an electronic pump i suppose

brielle

i saw that thread about electric pump for NB
how much is that though and do you think its worth it
or like better than hand pump?
im thinking with hand pump- i can control tension
but can get lazy for it lol
electric can be nice

did you say you were on electric?
im just waiting for something im definitely getting the NB but im trying
to learn how it goes?

eva_bs

there is no electronic NB...maybe once there was...IDK.
About the airlock...it just stops the air from going out...you pump and then you press on the air lock and it "locks" the air in the tubes....I hope you understood what I'm trying to tell you :-[
About the girls who do the pump when they are sleeping...they do it with the regular hand pump...not electronic..
Good Luck!!!!

that1spaztichik

Yeah, Eva's right, the airlock isn't anything fancy, heck I use binder clips to clip my tubing off, thus stopping air from getting out. I am one of those "overnight" nooglers, and I just binderclip off the air. I have a hand pump. I don't think there was or is an electronic pump. Trust me, I think once you see the system and use it a few times, you'll realize you're worrying over nothing. You aren't pumping up a bouncehouse or anything, lol!

LAWMANN2004

Hi, I find that if I use alot of lotion I dont lose as much
suction as quickly. I am unable to sleep with them on,
I have tried to many times, But I must sleep to hard to
keep them on. The binder clips do work, as well as chip clips
Both are cheep, and easly obtained!

brielle

hey what are these binder clips?
lol

jamie2 said:
Hi, I find that if I use alot of lotion I dont lose as much
suction as quickly. I am unable to sleep with them on,