Underboob?

I couldn't really find an official thread about this so I thought I'd start one ha. I'm hoping maybe Lucy could give some pointers too if she reads this.

Underboob. I want it. Can't get it. I've tried positioning the domes lower on my chest, but I've never been able to get it to work because either A) the domes can't get suction anymore because my rib cage interferes or B) ultimately the domes just pull more from the top of my chest anyway (even if I'm physically pushing the domes down with my hands and pumping at the same time). My nipples have never been centered in the domes while I pump either - they're always sort of pointing downward.

The more I noogle, the more my boobs have started pointing downward (though not in a saggy way) and I'm wondering how to get the underneath to grow more. Any ideas?

Do you think I could try pumping underneath the nipple using the vaginal dome so that nothing but the bottom is getting pumped? Has anyone tried this? I'm afraid it would be too big/not C-shaped enough. Something shaped more like the lip pump seems like it could work, but I feel like it would need to be deeper and also compatible with the trigger pump apparatus... If it was tapered properly you might even be able to put it at the base of your breast where your underboob crease meets the chest. I can see that being difficult to do in a way that would work for everybody, though... hmmmm

fairypump

My nipples need to be better centered too. I believe pumping underneath the nipple would eventually painfully overstretch it or even draw it inside the cup. I'm trying to pump with a normal small cup, quickly fill it, then gently pull and hold it upwards to put a more stretch on underboob than on upperboob. I will try to lift them with an oversized bra and its band under the cups nozzles.

fairypump - Yeah I've though about that overstretching possibility too. Something about it just seems in the back of my mind like it wouldn't work that well. A lot of times you can have an idea of how something is going to work noogle-wise until you try it and physics prove you wrong ha. Your idea seems like it could work. I've never thought of using a bra to sort of hoist them up. Let me know if it works for you.

I figured out something last night that worked really well for my underboob, though! It was kind of a pain in the ass, but for me and people who want underboob as bad as I do, I think it could be worth it. I usually noogle lying down, but with my head and shoulders propped a tiny bit. Last night I noogled like that for almost an hour, but then I thought about how when I noogle sitting up, the domes pull WAY more from the top of my chest. So I realized maybe if my body was more upside down, the domes would pull more from my underboob and less from my "overboob". So I put a couple pillows (regular bed pillows) under my back and laid so that my head was sloping downward a bit and my tummy was pointing upward, and tried noogling like that for 15 min or so and it was AWESOME. I got SO much more underboob pulled into the domes than usual. I could feel parts of my underboob sliding into the dome that I'm pretty sure have never been noogled before. I didn't do it for long because it was really late at night, but when I checked my swelling my breasts looked rounder from the side and they didn't have that weird slouchy look to them that they usually do. They looked more "anchored" to my body from underneath instead of looking more like they're just kind of hanging there like usual, if that makes sense. They also looked rounder in general and I feel like I got a really good overboob swelling still, too. Also I should probably add that my nipples were taped with Nexcare medical tape and cotton rounds. I took out my nipple stoppers now that I found a taping method that actually works for me.

I'm super excited to try this again, and this time I'm going to do it longer than just 15 min. I know the position sounds weird and horribly uncomfortable but it isn't - the main annoying thing is just that you can't really do anything else while you're in this position... maybe you could watch TV if you had your TV/laptop off to the side on a table or something lol. I think the reason why it works is that the domes naturally slide upwards toward whatever part of your body is pointing up (at least for me) so if you're sitting up, they'll slide towards your collarbone, and if your tummy is higher up they'll slide more towards that.

So anyway, that's my best underboob strategy so far. Probably too weird of a technique for some, but I'm pretty desperate for underboob so I'm going to keep at it at least until I find something better.

midbackn2013

Omg that is a REALLY good idea! I enjoy being upside down and always have (one of my many quirks) so I'll try this when I get NB

B

boobieswanted

Are you talking about the tissue under the nipple? I'm guessing you don't have any breast tissue there. Not to be offensive but I'm pretty sure if you just keep pumping regularly that your natural breast tissue will hang and there will be your under boob.

I don't think you will be gaining any breast tissue on your upper chest area only because gravity will take affect and if you look at people natural breast tissue they really don't have tissue there. It all hangs and when you wear a bra it will plump up higher.

Well hope this helps.

Teeny Tiny

Try snoogling, or just laying down while you noogle. It completely changes the way your breasts react to noogling and may help to increase underboob growth. You should find that they swell more roundly and evenly all over doing this, and if you don't want a lot of side boob enlargement at this point when you lay down take a piece of yarn, a robe belt, whatever you have available and wrap it around either the base of the domes, or where the tubes attach and tie them together so that the bases just barely don't touch each other in the center. Hopefully you'll find doing this will give you much more pleasing results. Just be careful that the bases don't end up rubbing or pushing against each other, this can weaken them and make the crack faster/easier depending on how hard they're hitting. When you first tie them together I'd leave at least a half inch to a full inch between them, as they shift from the breasts getting used to the pressure and relaxing, or as you top off the pressure if you're not sleeping while wearing them they'll end up closer and closer to each other. I actually find from time to time that I have to untie them and retie them leaving more gap so they don't rub against each other. Because of this I'll leave a little more gap between them when I'm going to snoogle than I do when I'm just laying down with them on but don't intend to fall asleep.

Happy Noogling!!! ;) :D ;D