Upgraded trackable shipping mix-up? Help please :)

Intertwining

Hi everyone,

I've just put in my order for a Noogleberry, and purchased the upgraded trackable shipping for £4.99. My order status has been completed and dispatched, but the shipping method in my invoice states that it's being shipped via "free shipping", rather than the upgraded shipping.

I also haven't received any tracking number/information regarding my shipping :(

Was there a mistake? I was so looking forward to tracking my package through google maps and refreshing the tracking page every 10 minutes or so in the hopes that my NB might have suddenly, magically arrived in my country.. lol

Thanks in advance for answering, and I hope all your boobie wishes come true.. ;D

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Intertwining, dont panick - the invoice always says 'free shipping' and the tracking number is not automatically emailed to you. If you email me off forum, i can email you the tracking details so you can keep an eye on your order.

best wishes

Lucy :)

lucy@noogleberry.com

Intertwining

Hi Lucy,

Thanks for getting back to me! I've sent you an email regarding my tracking details but you haven't gotten back to me yet :)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi, i saw the email and i thought i replied. please check your spam folder as some emails are getting blocked but i will resend the info to your forum email address.

sorry about this :-\

best wishes

Lucy :)