USA people. How long did it take you to receive your package??

xoronixo

I haven't received my NB package yet, and I'm wondering should I be worried, since I have no way of tracking it ???

LAWMANN2004

HI !!!
It took about 10 days for me to get mine.
The boxes were very badly banged up tho, but the domes survived the first time.
Then when I ordered the XLs, They arrived cracked. Lucy sent the new ones the next day,
And they were OK. The boxes were really beaten up on both times.
I hope that this helps to answer your question.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy will be seeing you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi xoronixo, and thank you for your post about this. Shipping to the US normally takes about 7 working days but over the last month, the situation has been horrendous. In the US now, customs are having to scan all parcels arriving from the UK (and europe i think). So some parcels are taking over a month to arrive. The situation is outside our control and this was really a knee-jerk reaction after a bomb was discovered inside a printer cartridge on a flight within the UK that was bound for the US.

eBay are also very concerned about this and issued sellers with the following message;

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/uk/201011260956252.html

All parcels are eventually turning up but obviously despite or secure and strong packaging, some boxes are getting damaged. We have updated information on the website to explain the shipping problems and hopefully it will improve soon once the panic is over.

Best wishes

Lucy :)

fantasy405

My order shipped 12-20-10(??) ??? As of 1-07-11 haven't seen, but was kinda expecting it. My problem is backlog with Christmas packages/holiday and New Years to really suspect late yet?

Diosa

My NB took about 3weeks ... I ordered around Nov 5 and it arrived Nov 29th and that was due to bomb threats... Lucy and i where in contact the entire time and she is super helpful and is an honest sales lady.. so im sure it will show up soon.. we in the US and its coming form the UK so we kinda have to expect some delays.
Im sure it will show up...
I just ordered the next size up and im ecxpecting for it no earlier than Feb...
Good luck !

Joja

I'm having the worst of luck!!! Dying from anxiety...been 10weeks+ for me. Noogleberry is usually fast but I ordered my XL cups on Nov 3rd when they ran out. They were shipped later on Nov 18th, but I never received them. Lucy resent them to me in the beginning of January with tracking but USPS status is still stuck on "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment." I called and the lady said she's not sure when they'll arrive but she sees it was received on the 6th. On top of that I had it sent to my work address this time (which I no longer work at unfortunately), so I have to truck over there as soon as the status changes. Imagine how much noogling I could have done by now? :( Has to be some problem with the UK shipments because I ordered something from Peru on Jan 6th and got it in less than 10 days through USPS.

ETA: Anywho, Thank You Lucy for being so patient...you guys don't know how many emails were sent back & forth. *waits on USPS* :'(

britney316

It took maybe 6 weeks for me. But it was in the middle of the holidays. The bummer was my domes were too big. So I'm waiting for my new order. Hopefully not as long.

ButterflyKisses

It took mine about 2-3 weeks to get there and when they did, the box had a huge dent in the side. However all the contents were fine :)
It's torture waiting for it to come in the mail, and when mine finally did I used it immediately I was so excited xD

Victoriaxo

ughhh! Well I know Lucy has no control over this issue...soo Im not upset with her, But damn Im hating on this waiting game I ordered mine Jan.2 its still not here I think Im like a physco looking out the window constantly waiting on usps to leave the package or a letter telling me to come get it....

So as I have been saying for days now hopefully tomorrow :-\
I sure hope it does im ready....