USA people

brandyfleming

Beautiful rose...
I am ;D are u? I just ordered my NB Monday...so I dont have anything to say yet BUT cant wait to get it..I hope it dont take too long to get my package....how long have u been using your NB? and how are your results?

ashley1986ann

Yes i am in the US. Im still waiting on my to come too. Its going on 14 days and still not here :( . But I do have hope it will work. I been reading a lot on here and looking at people photos and it seem it really work. More I read more and more I get hope. And I do not mean to sound mean at all to no one but there some guys on here and it work for them. So it got to work on me me being a girl.

Teeny Tiny

I'm in Peoria, AZ. USA. Don't worry, it should be there soon depending on what part of the country you're in. And with time and patience I'm sure you'll find it will work for you. Some have faster results than others, so don't get discouraged if it takes a while, I've been at it for roughly a year and a half now and have only seen minimal results so far, but obvious growth that both my husband and I can see.

Welcome to the noogleberry family, good luck on your noogleberry journey, I wish you very good results. And remember, take it slow and easy, don't over pump and hurt them or else you could find yourself going backwards until you get it down and recover from any damage you may cause. But if you're careful and do it right hopefully you'll be showing off a nicer rack in no time. ;) :D ;D

ashley1986ann

Im in Cali. And I will be taking slow and easy no over pumping. I know it may take time I know it will for me. But ill keep at it every day! And in no time ill look good in VS bras and feel more sexy and more sexy for my bf! Even tho he happy just how I am.

brandyfleming

Beautiful rose...
Im super excited about the whole process......I have looked at this forum since my friend started telling about NB...rigth now Im in Texas but will only be here till late Feb.....I have my fingers crossed that it will arrive before my hubby and I move on to the next state :) he travels for work so the majority of our mail goes to the mother-inlaws :) but I put the address where we r staying....IM wondering if I should take a breast supplement along with the NB....but Iv decided to just start w/o any herbs and give this thang a whirl.....good luck ladies ;D

Teeny Tiny

Before choosing to take any supplements other than maybe something like spirulina I recommend seeing a gynecologist and having a hormone test done and see what their recommendations are that you can take without putting you into a hormonal imbalance. I know because my hormones got all screwed up years ago from trying to take herbal breast enlargement supplements that didn't do anything for me but mess up my hormones. So now I'm finally getting somewhere slowly with noogleberry, and trying to shed the extra pounds I've gained from taking those stupid supplements. I'm not technically overweight, but I don't like the way I look right now, want to drop at least 20 pounds, then I'll be back to where I was before taking them. Right now I'm saving up to get some bountiful breast to help them grow and hopefully help balance my hormones back out. That and I've just ordered some Jason Natural Wild Yam Balancing Cream to hopefully help with balancing my hormones and hopefully help with my breast enlargement.

ashley1986ann

I take PM and WY! Ive been taking Pm for 6 months and have stop for a bit because ive been taking BC with it and im going off my BC have a week left and then goig back on the PM to see if it works better. the 6 months pf the pm I maybe saw an IN. If you have a friend that using NB ask her what she is taking.

Anastasia916

I'm originally from Georgia, USA, though currently in GTMO, Cuba as my husband is stationed there (Navy), but will be moving back stateside hopefully in April.

Diosa

Hey im a NEW YORKER!!! Born and raised in NYC!!!
I have always wondered who was from where and if any one was also from NYC...
Thanks for starting this thread!
~Diosa

newtothis

I'm from the Mid West and placed my ordered on December 11, but I haven't received mine yet and still waiting on Lucy's response since Tuesday.
Ragdoll: Did it take you only 3 weeks?

J

Joan_CD

New Yorker here! And we are NOT as rude as people think. We are always helping lost tourists!!!

Teeny Tiny

I've met some New Yorkers that are total jerks, and some who are as nice as you are Joan, they come both ways just about everywhere in the world. But if I find out anyone ever accuses you of being rude I'll bitch slap em! ;)

ashley1986ann

Your right Teeny Tiny you got your rude people every where. When I was younger ( like HS ) I live in Cali showed horses when move to OR and did a show at my school for FFA every one thought because I came from Cali I was just a beach bum and did not know crap about showing horses well I showed then I got grand chap. mad them made. I was never rude about it about what I can do. BTW back in Cali again and im still no beach bum. Im just a computer bum now lol.

And Joan you seem to be a sweet person!