Using Noogleberry as Brava

hz

I've been wondering this for a while. Has anyone used the Noogleberry system like Brava is used? With less pressure, we can use the Noogleberry for a longer time. It will be exactly like Brava. For those who don't know, Brava is required to be worn for 10 hours a day. The only problem I can think of is that the domes might not be as strong and can't handle the long hours, and it will be much more uncomfortable than Brava to wear for such a long time. I know Teeny uses the Noogleberry for many hours a day, so maybe she can pitch in about the durability. And itsjustforfun has come up with a padding that looks very comfortable to wear. I would give this a try but I can't commit that many hours, and can't sleep on my back.

hz

I don't think anyone has tried this yet, but it would be a good experiment. And since Brava is proven to work, any other system that uses the technique would work the same. I think with a good pair of cup rings, it will work. Let me know if you want to try it and how it goes.

raabzbaby89

Cerca Trova
Right now I am sort of using NB like Brava.

Well I don't do 10 hour sessions everyday but I can tell you that after a month of noogling at a really high pressure that made my breasts red and full of blisters, I had to take a break. After the break now I realized I prefer sleeping with the NB on. At night or whenever I take a nap which probably totals up to 7 hours a day maybe? I like putting a low amount of pressure on it and just leaving it alone, it's easy and when I wake up I seem to get good results, the swelling is sticking around longer now! I also drink a lot of water and do a quick massage before I noogle. For me it's ideal since I blister up easily, I'd rather noogle for longer at a lower pressure than for a shorter amount of time at a higher pressure. When I move into my apartment and have to sleep in the living room with no door to it and risk my roommate walking in on an NB session, now that could be a problem lol. But for the next month I'm at home with my parents and have the privacy of my own room, so this is perfect for me right now. I encourage anyone who can, to try this out. :)

Gaia2011

Hi raabzbaby89

How is your results going? I read that u wear the domes overnight at low pressure. do you use airlock?

Thanks

Gaia

M

Mumma Bear

I'm using it a bit like Brava. I do use as much pressure as during day sessions though. The only way I can make it work is by setting my alarm for 2am and starting then. There's no way I can fall asleep with it on, but if I'm woken from deep sleep, put it on, then fall back to sleep it is doable. And it'sjustforfun's solution with the insulation foam makes it even more comfy - I sleep much better now and get 5 hours bonus noogling a day.

that1spaztichik

I'm sure she airlocks, from my understanding you can't snoogle without it. I know when I noogle (without airlocks), I have to re-pump every so often. You don't NEED airlocks to noogle. Just if you want to a) detach the pump while noogling so it isn't swinging around and b) not have to re-pump during your session (which would obviously be helpful during snoogling, as you aren't awake to repump, lol).

raabzbaby89

Cerca Trova
Gaia, my results are great! Slowly I can tell I am getting more boobage. Not sure if it is the "Brava" technique I am using or if it's just because I quit over-pumping, But definitely I see results! I really should start taking pics and measuring! Come to think of it (wow I feel stupid), I airlocked when I had only one dome on (used it on my smaller breast to even them out). But now I got my large domes so I use a large on the small one, and a medium on the bigger one, I don't airlock, how stupid of me. I know the noogle probably falls off after a few hours because of this! Haha, I'm going to start airlocking soon now...binder clips work amazing for this, I saw this somewhere on the forum, so I just thought I'd confirm this =)

Gaia2011

Raabz

Great! Now I am thinking of doing the same thing! lol Ive ordered the airlock. When it arrives, I will definately try it all night.. woohoooo

keep it up and love to see your updates and maybe some pics ;)

you're inspiring. Take it easy with pumping!

Cheers

secret

i try to sleep or take a nap while noogling but whenever i wake up all i see is the domes laying beside me lol. Its great to hear thats getting results faster so i might buy the airlock.
ps: cant wait to see your results raabzbaby89 :)

hz

raabzbaby, that's great! I've seen your posts, and I think this is the right method for you. I would try it but I can't sleep on my back. Maybe if my technique doesn't work, I might train myself to. I just wanted to know if anyone has tried it, and now we've got an experiment. Good luck to all of you.

that1spaztichik

Thanks for the replies, everyone, I think I'm going to try snoogling. How great would it be to cut out those 2 hours of my day noogling and just apply them to my sleep?? :) Speaking of which...for you snooglers, are you ONLY pumping at night, or do you do "regular" pumping throughout the day, as well?

M

Mumma Bear

Hi there,

I also do an evening session - usually 7pm til 10pm. Luckily I can iron or work from home while I do this session - so combined with the night session (5hrs) I get 8 hrs of noogling in a day that doesn't take anything away from my day. I'm quite used to it, but it seems like a lot when I type it out! Having gradual progress - I'm not a fast responder, so I think I need this amount of noogling to progress - I was flatchested to begin with, so my body does not naturally 'do' breasts.

I have an airlock which I use for the awake session, but use the pump attached during the night. It's just much easier to wake up very slightly and adjust the pressure if I need to.

stella235

hazel21 said:
raabzbaby, that's great! I've seen your posts, and I think this is the right method for you. I would try it but I can't sleep on my back. Maybe if my technique doesn't work, I might train myself to. I just wanted to know if anyone has tried it, and now we've got an experiment. Good luck to all of you.

lol @ Secret. Restless sleeper, huh?

Rachiex

You all encouraged me to snoogle again. I tried it a few times but I have to be completely exhausted to be able to fall asleep with them on and once I did fall asleep I dreamt that I was wearing them so I could obviously feel them when I slept.

Going to try it tonight and report back. May well do a little experiment for the next month and TRY to do it every night and let people know if there are any improvements.

Any other tips Mummabear? You're the expert on this! Kudos to you for waking up to put them on!

X

Boodles

DD has very little time to Noogle now that she is back at college so she is trying the 'Snoogle' technique. However she only manages about an hour or two as she cannot get properly comfortable and rouses up and has to remove them. She is using the XL domes though and does find them uncomfortable awake or asleep.

Do you think she would be better off trying sleeping in her large domes if she could keep them on for longer although she fills them as soon as she starts pumping, or a shorter time period in the XLs? In addition she is using the large ones on some days whilst she is doing college work - she cannot work whilst wearing the XLs as they are uncomfortable and get in the way, as well as loosing suction if she moves too much.

I really wish there was a size between the large and the XLs. There is such a huge difference and the XLs are so heavy.

Any thoughts?

jnorton22002

Hi Boodles

I'm very glad that DD is in school. that, really, is so much more important. as for snoogling with the exl domes. I find it very easy. I put one dome on and lay down. For a period of time, usually about 20 minutes, I find a pressure that allows for good suction, but not enough that I can't sleep. Being older and one who drinks allot of fluids, I generally wake up once a nite. During that time, I change to the other breasts. I lie on my side and keep my arm, which is UP on my side. This also allows for good suction but doesn't, like bite into my breast. Have her try that. I have really gotten some good swelling that way. My hugs to you Boodles Mama J :-* :-*